PDA

View Full Version : Vampire-Hunters IC

Xsesiv
2011-05-15, 09:08 AM
Norcrest. Miserable, medium-sized town in New England. Highest cloud-cover and rainfall in mainland America. Not a nice place at the best of times, due to the acommodating weather it's always been host to a bunch of vampires. And recently, there's been a spate of attacks. Whether you live here or were sent here or came here to investigate, it's now a warm spring night, it's time again, and you are preparing to go out, hunting.

This is deliberately vague; the game at this point is as much worldbuilding as roleplay. Don't metagame, but if you could add colour to the world as you go, I'd appreciate it, as well as fleshing out your character.

Halna LeGavilk
2011-05-16, 11:24 AM
Milo sat across from Constance in a small inn on the outskirts of town, a frown on his lips. "I don't like this, Constance. This town... it's not a good place for Hunting."

Bridgar
2011-05-16, 04:42 PM
Constance

A little weary of being overheard, even in the loud inn, Constance agreed with a whisper. "I much prefer the city as well, Milo, but you see this is where the vampires are. If the Crusades could've been fought in Italy, the crusaders would've been happy to defend God's ways there, but they had to trek across Europe to defeat evil where it laid. We must do the same. We must hunt down the... evil wherever it can be found and there have been reports here lately."

Kenji
2011-05-17, 02:11 AM
After days of travel amidst the thick forest surrounding the area, Ezeal had finally arrived at the pathway directly outside of Norcrest; if it was still recognizable as one. Secluded... not to mention the chill. Had they ever sent me somewhere pleasant? Shaking the thought off his mind, he proceeded to enter the town, which looked lively on the first glance and yet the way it's citizens interact with each other proved otherwise. Guess asking them regarding the incident would be an unwise action... let's see if I can still remember the details of the assault...

Skill: Current Affairs [Headline News] [10]
[roll0]

Oh, and if you could, roll to see whether I meet any associates of the organization there [Not sure how to after such a long hiatus]

Xsesiv
2011-05-18, 07:57 AM
Skill: Current Affairs [Headline News] [10]
[roll0]

It's hard not to remember the details, as they are fairly disgusting. Most recently, a corpse was found dead and stripped in a small house in the middle of town, the neighbours claiming that they had heard nothing, though the body had apparently not been moved post-mortem; the victim lived on his own. All his blood had been drained and a wine glass that had evidently been used to drink the blood was left at the scene; the rest of the blood had either been drunk on the spot or taken away, because none was on any other surface or vessel in the house.

The attack had been extremely vicious, and a single, very strong, unarmed attacker seemed likely. Defensive wounds, mostly bruising and lacerations, were found.

Unfortunately, you can't remember the house address and the victim's name escapes you.

Kenji
2011-05-19, 04:42 AM
Ezeal sighed as he strolled deeper into the town, uncertain whether he had make the right choice. Of all the things I could remember... Let's see if there's some sort of inn or tavern here... or actually anywhere more lively than this miserable place might be fine. While he was searching for hints of the places aforementioned, he would constantly keep an eye out for possible assailant... especially bloodthirsty one.

Observation [10]
[roll0]

Halna LeGavilk
2011-05-19, 11:43 AM
Milo sighs. "I know, I know... I just fear that this may be our last mission, especially in a place like this... I do not fear for my life, because of the grace of god, but of the lives of innocents."