PDA

View Full Version : How to project a Dream Master Quori at a level 10 party (or ML 19 at mid levels)

supermonkeyjoe
2011-05-16, 07:21 AM
Basically I want the party (level 10 wizard, driud and Paladin, level 9 rogue) in my current Eberron Game to fight a Dream Master Quori (CR 11).

Unfortunately the way I wanted to accomplish this is with the power Project Quori Spirit (Magic of Eberron pg.105) It's a 3rd level psion/wilder power which can be augmented with 14pp to summon a Dream master Quori spirit. RAW you would need to be Manifester Level 19 to do this :s.

So to avoid having the party face off against a level 19 psion is there any way of boosting ML for just a particular power or just once a day? I essentially want this NPC to go "nova" to project this spirit, the duration is Concentration so once it's summoned he's essentially out of the fight.

So far the Overchannel feat looks best, giving ML19 at level 16 but I'd really like to get his actual level down to the 11-13 range if possible. I can always DM fiat it if needed but I prefer everything to be as within the rules as possible.

supermonkeyjoe
2011-05-16, 07:28 AM
Welp I've just found the answer to my own question; Power link shards from the very same book, +2 points towards augmenting per shard, usable 3 times per day, so a level 11 psion with 4 of these is good to go. Only 3000gp each and they explicitly stack, wow these are somewhat broken.

Edit: and the Inspired Inquisitor in the very same book is pretty much exactly what I was after, just give him 4 Power link shards and it's ready to go! It's the book that keeps on giving.

mootoall
2011-05-16, 07:34 AM
Wilder would be able to boost it by more, I think.