PDA

View Full Version : Subscribtion Problems

Zefir
2011-05-19, 04:58 AM
Hello Admins

I got a problem in the Subsciption.

I made a post in a subscriped post.
Befor it wasn't maked with a new post so no green arrow and such.
After my post I got the green arrow.
Thought someone post just a bit befor me I pressed it, but it only leads me to the last page not the last post.
And the new post mark doesn't diapear.

Think this isn't normal.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-19, 09:57 AM
While I'm not an administrator, can you be a little clearer in what you're asking? I can't really tell what you're saying, and I don't know if the administrators will be able to either. Just trying to help you get the answer you want.

Zefir
2011-05-20, 01:00 AM
Well one of my subscribed threads shows that there is a new post by clicking on it it brings me to the top of the last page in thread. I scrolled down and saw that the las post was mine and there is no other post new.
I reloaded my subscription page, but still the thread shows that there is a new post. I stilll see that the last one posting in this thread was me.

Hope this helps.

Roland St. Jude
2011-05-20, 01:20 AM
While I'm not certain, that sounds like the known issue with first posts on a new page sometimes not appearing. Perhaps it registered sufficiently to update your subscription list but not sufficiently to actually appear. You'll find out if this is the case when someone else posts in the thread. Does the new page now have two posts? If so, likely that was the deal.

I'll leave this open for Rawhide to correct any misstatements I've made or to supply the actual technical terms, if he'd like.

Zefir
2011-05-20, 08:13 AM
Yeah it was th problem you mean.
I just didn't thought of it cause my post appeared. I didn't thought I had made a doublepost so this problem didn't come into my mind.

Roland St. Jude
2011-05-20, 03:23 PM
Sheriff: Okay, well that being the case, this is a known problem without a fix, but at least you know why should it happen again.