PDA

View Full Version : Server Errors

Hawkflight
2011-05-19, 04:20 PM
Okay, so when are these server errors going to be fixed? I can't go a day here without losing a post to a "503 Internal Server" error, or a "500" error, or similar. And I'm not the only one, people I've talked to over IM have had the same problem. So when is this issue going to be addressed? It's starting to get seriously annoying.

The Bushranger
2011-05-19, 05:02 PM
If you're using Firefox, you don't lose the post - just click back and it's still there to re-try. (Also, 500 errors usually actually let the post through, in my experience.)

Given that the server was just upgraded just over a year ago and that it is infinetly better than things were before that, things aren't so bad.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-19, 07:10 PM
If you're using Firefox, you don't lose the post - just click back and it's still there to re-try. (Also, 500 errors usually actually let the post through, in my experience.)

I've been told several times that this doesn't always work. It works for me, but apparently not for everybody.

I'll let a mod answer the question. I'm pretty sure the admins are doing all they can.