PDA

View Full Version : Zalgo idea, 3.5

Darkaurora00
2011-05-22, 09:09 PM
I wish to make a cult, one that will attempt to destroy the world by controlling a kingdom to spread seeds of war. To spread chaos, to undo the fabric of reality from magic of pure entropy.

Zalgo link (http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/zalgo) for those undisturbed.

I wish to know a few things:
1. What should zalgo be in the dnd universe? should he be statted?
2. what domains should clerics get from him?
3. What should his motivations be? his clerics as well
any other suggestions or advise is also welcome

The-Mage-King
2011-05-22, 09:17 PM
Have a looksy at Tharizdun, then take his stuff.-
[/thread]

Greenish
2011-05-22, 09:20 PM
1. No.
2. Madness, Evil, Chaos, Corruption.
3. ̒̓̔̕̚ho Waits Behind ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚The Wall. ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚ ͡ ̒̓̔̕̚,
H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ҉҉͡ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ҉҉͡, obviously.

Tvtyrant
2011-05-22, 09:23 PM
1. No.
2. Madness, Evil, Chaos, Corruption.
3. ̒̓̔̕̚ho Waits Behind ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚The Wall. ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚ ͡ ̒̓̔̕̚,
H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ҉҉͡ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ҉҉͡, obviously.

How exactly did you accomplish that Greenish?

The-Mage-King
2011-05-22, 09:23 PM
Ủ̿̊ͬ́͒҉҉͉͙̝̳̩͟ͅͅň̨͕͚͔̆̔ͣͩ̈́̀͢f̫͔͓̱̮̅̊͘ǫ̠͖͚̯̈̂̏͌͆ ̘̥̳̭͓r͖̭̜̲̯̉̏̇̑͘̕t̷̫͉͎̻̹̑̀͑ͭ̊̋̅̈͋ư͕̦̜͙̫͎͎̓͑͝ͅn̄̈ͩ ̷͔͇͖̩̖̣̃̇͛a̸̸̻̗͖͗ͣ͛̓͌̿̔ͯt͓͙̦ͨ̽̇̌̂ͮ̏ẹ̶̻͙̙̾̉̏̾̄̋̏lͤ ̎̌̏̓̄͏̷̱̝̭̣͖ͅy͔̻̭̬ͯ͊̂,̡͎̙̥͈̰͋ͦ̈̾͂ͅ ̸̦͇͙͇̥̭̩̺ͯ́͡t͎̼͗̐͗ͮ̒h̴͚͇̞̔̚͠͞ȩ̛͙̭̙̳ͯ̈́̉ͦ́̂̇͑͑͠ ̪̤ ̧͎͚͙͓̘̊ͫ̊̆̀̈́͊̎̄ț̷ͧͪ́ę̬̬͕̻̱̻͊̿̋̋ͪ̎́ͅx̧̜̣͎͌̾͘͢tͬͦ̀ ̢̡͏̟̹̟ ̸̨͎̰̣̯̲͈͖̣̋ͤ̾͝d̤̱̭̪̪̭͔̫͋̄͌̆͢͝ͅỏ̑̈̏̇̽́͏̠̝̬̤͓̝͔̻eͪ͂ ͚̹ͩ̈́̈ś̸̷͍̞̻̩̹͔̦͕͇ͭ̈̽͛́n̶͈̏̽̋̚'̵̣̱̻͈̼ͧ̒͝t̡ͧͭ̑̈́ͥ̑ͫ̅ ̷̡̗̤̥̝ ̠͍͖͈ͨ͆̏̒̊̕͞w̴̶̨̺̬̮̟ͨͦo͍̻̹͎̬̖̘̟̐͌ͧ̓ͧ̃͝r͑͗̍͑͏̵̖͚̺͕kͬ ͙̗͔̭̊͂̅͌̏ ̧̼̭͕̹͕̺͔ͩ̄̈́ͨ͌̀̀ͭ͞t̶̢̫͓̜͎̼͓͆͂ͥͤ̈̏ͧ̿h̥̝̻̫̲̊̈ͥ͡a͒̏̃̈̽ ̹̻̯̩͔͛ͩ̏̂ṯ̞̝̅ͪͧ͜ͅ ̿͑͂͗̚͏̤̼̘̠ẁ̜̂ͦ́̋͑͌͞e̷̢͚ͭl͉̖͑ͣ̄ͯͬ͑͒ͭ̀͢l̸̸̏̔ͮ̑͆̌̂͒̚ ͎̩ ̿̉͑̓ͣ́̇͝͏̛̮͉͇̼̙ȏ̵̼̬̯͔̹̩͙̺ͨͯ̿̇̑̊̌̎͟n̢̡̮͊͋̾͘ ̛͔̦̞̤̳ͯ̓̔̓̈́͂͟t̙̳͎ͩͤ͛̐̄̊̿̀͘͢h̡̨̩͈̜̹̻̅͆͒̊ͪ́͊̚i̱̙ͦͯ̐̊ ̰̠s̡͚̠̩͖̖̫͕ͨ̍͘͞ ̨̮͉͔̲̞̒̇̔͠f̸̞͚̥̭͕̞̼̮̦ͣ͒̀ͧ͊ͤ͋̔̐o̷̭̻͚̻̪͚̖̓̒͑rͦ̂҉̘̥̙͠ ̯̦̰͓̟̦ų̣́͂ͩ̕͟m̴̦̭̻̲̫̥̙͓̏̾ͩ̿͟.̷̰̼̰̩̥͉͈̺̅̈ͬ͐̔̇́ ̝

Translation: Unfortunately, the text doesn't work that well on this forum.

Greenish
2011-05-22, 09:25 PM
How exactly did you accomplish that Greenish?The power of copy/paste is strong within me.

Darkaurora00
2011-05-22, 09:50 PM
took advice, now making zalgo as best as i can. still wondering how i should build the cultists though. cleric/alienist is far to weak for my party, so I need help

The-Mage-King
2011-05-22, 09:51 PM
took advice, now making zalgo as best as i can. still wondering how i should build the cultists though. cleric/alienist is far to weak for my party, so I need help

That should work, actually. Maybe throw Half-Farspawn on if that's not enough?

Greenish
2011-05-22, 09:52 PM
That should work, actually. Maybe throw Half-Farspawn on if that's not enough?If half-farspawn isn't enough, pseudonatural.

The one from ELH.

Glimbur
2011-05-22, 09:56 PM
Binders could have the flavor you want. There's an online vestige (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/frcc/20070718) that fits the theme, even.

Darkaurora00
2011-05-22, 09:57 PM
true, okay.

now then...how should the pantheon react to him/her/it? specifically Asmodeus, St. Cuthbert, and the rulers of Mt. Celestia? one player is a cleric of st. cuthbert, and those two opposing sides are important figures in the campaign

The-Mage-King
2011-05-22, 10:06 PM
If half-farspawn isn't enough, pseudonatural.

The one from ELH.

...You, sir, have wonderful ideas.

No one likes Zalgo- it's trying to unmake the multiverse. Including the gods.

At least, that's what I would do.

Greenish
2011-05-22, 10:10 PM
Asmodeus might try to play the cultist along, but certainly wouldn't help them, and would probably try to sabotage anything that might have a shot at success.

St. Cuthbert is the god of being a dour killjoy. He'd want the cultists cudgeled.

GoatBoy
2011-05-22, 10:36 PM
I recommend the "Elder Evils" book quite highly. An unseen threat whose influence is felt on the world is far more sinister and difficult to vanquish than one who merely shows up and starts smashing things.

I͢'҉d recomm͢e̸nd aga͢in͘st s͘t̸atti̶ng̴ ͏ḩįm͏. ̢U͞s̡uall̨y̷,̷ ͠"҉vic̡to̢ry" o͠ve͟r̵ ̵a͠n ͟eldr̵i͘t̛c̷h a̴b́o̢m̶ina͝t́i҉ǫn ̸m͞e̶ans̵ mer̕e͢ly̧ s͠topping íts pla̕ns ͢f̸o͝r̛ t҉h́e t̢im͜e̵ ̨being,́ or̶ k͢éep̴i̡n͟g ̸i͞t͡ fro̷m ͞ente̴r͏ing̢ in͝t̷o t̷h͢e ̕ma̡t͠e͟rìa̧l͞ ͢w͘o͘r̛ld͞.҉ P̵ér̡h͏aps t̸h͡e pla̛yęrs̡ ̡cou̕ld͜ ̀faće̡ a ̀k̵in̢d̵ ̀o̸f̡ ̛"a̴va̵t͘ar̢,"͡ ͠s͏ti̶ll lim͘i̢ţe͞d̨ ̨in͜ ͟po͡ẃe̡r bùt ҉e͢a̧s̵ily҉ ̀m͢a̷t͠c҉hed̨ t҉o̡ ̴tḩe ́p͠arty̢'͝s̵ ̴pow͏er͘ ҉lev͞el.

A̢͠n҉d̢́ ҉òf́́ ̶̕c̶͟o̵͢u͏҉͡r̸se͡, ̷t͠҉h͏e̢r͜e̛͘ ̧́a̷̢͢ŕ͡͠e͠ ҉̨t̸̛h͜e ͟͢l̶͟e̢̛͞gi̢on̡̕ś̶͡ ̡͞o͜͏̵f̵ ҉̶i͠͏̸n͜͠s̡͏a̷͡ne ͏c̀ư̢l̨͜͢t̸i̶͟st́͘s̡ ̢͟ded͠͡͝iça̕ted̵͟ ͏t̶͏o͜͞ ̕͢hi̛͏҉s͝ ̶́̕gl̴͡͠o̕͟͡r͜y̛.̴ ̛H̴͝i̡͘s ͜po̧͟w͜ęr͏̢.̷͠͡ ͢Ǫh ̶̨̛go̸͠d.̨͞

Õ̺̥̞͈̐h̬͍͓̱̖̯͇̙̅̒̑ ͍͙̞̮͍͓͍́͋̄̅̏͛g͓ͬ͑̊̓͒ͣͧỏ̝͔̦͕͙̄d͖͓̲͕̹̐̃̋ͤ͛ ̩͍̦̩̪̗̊͐̾ͅő̱̩̙͗̈h͕͓̬͓͕̝̘̍ͥ ̪̣̭̈́̂̈̋̅̓̇͆g̭͓̤̞ͩ͋ͩͅo̠͎̝̱̜̼̳͚̿͐̈d͔̻͙̜̗̅ͮ̈͒̆ ̮̗̺̽ͣ͊̾ͦ͛ͩ̿o̦̺̪̼͎͈̣̍͗̅̒̏̓̎ḥ̯̗̖̳̪ͪͯ̾ ̟̍͗̃g̬͓̳̗̦͔̗̼̽̍̈ͧ̑ͥ͌̚ō̰͉͎̞͇̭̞͂̎͐͗ͅd͌ͅ ̬̼̖͎̞̟͓ͫ͋ͥͮ̌̐o̦̲͚̻̜͐̆h̰͙̫̱̗̩̙̝͕ͬͧ̏ ̭̳̺̩̻̙̼̭̲̃ͥ͒͌͐͂̌͛g̬̞͈̰̔̒̋o̳̹̫̜͙̪̦̹ͩ̍͌́̍ͣd̘ͣ͛ͦ ̫̼͓̫̞̼̘̄̄̇̃ͦͮ͌̀͐ͅo̞͙͙̐̐ḧ͍͎̖͓̤̳̦͎́ ̝̟̟͈̝͎̳̆̅ͫͧ̉ͤ̒͒̚ͅͅǵ͉̦̉͒ͧ́̚ó̘̟͉͕̿̓͋̌͌d͚͉̺̖͎͑̄ͩ̏ͨͅ ͇̥

H̻͓̺̘͆̍ͨ͊͐̚ĕͮ͊ ͔ͬ̾͐ͬ̉ͪͦ͠ỉ̴͉̟̣͗̏̓̈ͧ͌ͅn̥ͦ̏͒̌̉̓͞v̧̟̣̈̊̊ͣo̖̹̯̽ͨ͊̏͑̃̒ ̪͚̞ͅk̹̱͇̗͓̋͋͗̅e͓̤̘̲͉͛̈̒s͓͔̼͖̅ͧ ͣt̲̗̩̹̘̏̎͗̈͡h̢͓̿ͦ̌̚e͍̹̣̰̎̂̽̍̏͝ ̶̝̹̹ͨh̤̱̤͕͍̜̀͗͐̍̐i͋ͯ̽͊̀ͧv̋͒̎̽ͧ̈́̋e̠̩ͩ̽̓͜ ̮̞̜̙̿ͩͮͮͮ̕m̈́ͬ̽̏̇̑҉i̖̱͇n̍̊͟d͈̖͓̱̻̿͂͛ ̬͓̤̖̹̣̃̈́ṟ̭͚͉̩̗̟̔̊e̻̻̽̉ͬp̶͙ͭ͂͛̐̿̄r͔̦̗̈́̑͛ͬ̚͝eͧͣ̀ͫ̓̊ ͇͕͡s̶̗ͤ̄e̼̟̳͈̝͂́ͪn͓̠̯̣̣͎̣ͤ͡t̷̪̞̩͗̐ͥ̉i͉̮̩̩̙͖n̸̘͇͖ͮ͐ ġ̸̳͉̄́̈̈́ͨͭ ̦̣̰ͣ̽͋͋c̡͇ͮ̄ͭh̼̳͇̜̀̄͛ͫ̉̑a̞̤̰̫̩ͫ͛ò̜̜̱͍̲̟̺͜s̸̤̖̹̉̍̃ ̣̜̣.̩͍̤̥̖̘̱̈́̃̑̌ͧ ̰̥̠̗͍̰ͯ̎̐̆ͤ̀̚ͅH̋ͅe̢̮̜͍̟̿ ̡̥͈̍͑ͪͦͯs̥̞̝̙̩͇͌̍p͎͉͗̈͗ͨ̌̚͠r̙ͭ̌ea͔͉͈̼͗͠d̝̗͓ͬ̊ͣ̂̄̅͑ ̲̥̳̠s̬̟̟̩̣ͅ ͖̺̤̼̥ͪ̏̿̎m҉͉̯̲̹ad̤̳̅̃̈̋͝ne͖̱͙ṣ̭͖͋ͬ͜s ̮̖͕̗̏̌ͅw̛̩̦̤͌̿i͍͕͖̗t̜̯͎ͭh̜̭̪̣͌ͩ̐ͧ̎̓̚ ̣̜͍́͡e̠̙͉̝͚̙ͤ̈ͬ̆̿ͭ͜ͅa͉̺̙͖̥͆c͙̼͎̻̲͍̎h̭͗͐ ͙̖̺͓͙̈w͓̘͓̌͐̄̉̀̋̽͟o̿͌̔ͧr̢̈̿dͣ́͑̒ ͚̙̣ͦ̂ǫ͉͋̌̃̍f̋̈́ ͆̓̄̂҉̞͙h͇ͧ͑̽̓̌̓ï̸s̜̞̘̃̏̇͒́ ̰̬̲̹̩̙̊ͩ͌̃̍͝t̝̺̼͙̜͗ͮ̀̆͆͛̐͘h̻̣̭̱̽͗͝o̖̦̝̞̪̮͍͂u̽ͩs̓̆̋ ͕̥̞̌a̤̳̼͕̳͎̿̉ͭṉ̜̻̬͋̈́̈́d̩̊̄̈ͩͦ ̗̮̺̅̊̿̔ͥ͑͜m͍ͥ̀͘o̿̉҉͎̘̮͔̼͚ͅu̟̻t̛̬̙͕̠̓ͥ̒ͅh̵͔ͧͧs̀͒ͮ̑̇ ͫ.͇̤͖̐ͥ̊ͯͣ͒ ̖̳̮̤̝̟ͣ̿̃H҉̗̫͎͙̖e̴͔ ̣͍ͮͦ̈ͬ̿ͤw̮͙̦ͣͯ̅̑̑̇ͨḥ̤͕̞̖̞o̹͉̊̈́͗ ̏w͋̔͂͑͛ͧ̚͏̪̲̦̘̜̞̰à̙̗̙̗ḯ̑t̼̰̭̀͊͐ͬ͆s̲̞͇̼͆͐ ̸̥̘̼̑̾͂̐̇̾̍b̦̼ͯ̐̍͛̈e̢̖ͪͧ̾̋̅̓h͍͕ͅi͙͉̹̬͓̟̜͆̃̄n̔̎̋͌͊́ ͮd̼̒̇ͮ̓͊̑ ͮͬ̋͆ť̏̐ͯ̎̾ḧ̷͓̫̠̙́̄͋ͩ̅̏ͫͅe̪͓̫̤͓͍̔͆ͪͤͦ̏̅ ͑͌͟w̨a̟̯̻̻̼͍̗͂̀̽͂̑̀lͅl̟̮̯͉͕̪ͭ̾́.͑ͯ ̦̯̝̘͍͖̣̅ͥ̽͢I͍͚͚ͭ̎̉n̪͔͂ͥͤ ̧ͮ͌h̙̯͍̮̱͕̬̍i̘̺̭̤̝͛ͮs͕̬͂̓ ̹̟̺͔̤̟ͯ͗̈̽͆ͣ̚l̝̮͋ͩ̉ͯͅe̢̫ͥ̊͛̇̏̀f̟̫̮͕̤̟̓͆̽ͣt͈̮̬̞̉ͦ͂ͫ ͚ ͇̬̯̲̤̯h̖͍͖̠͍ͧa̓n̖͎͈͊ͣͣ̏d̎̾͒ͤ ̴̬͔̩͈̱̘̃ͬ̀̍ͭ̈́̆hͨ͜e̶̺̺̩̜̾̊̓̓͛ͦ ̢̾͊h͢o̠̦̩̗l̘͕̟̏͑ͬ̉ͩͮd̹̘͚̖̹͌ͦͭ͑ͫs̮̰͎̳ͦ̏ͪ͜ ̣̣͉͕͙̓͘t̞̏̂͆̽ͪ̽ͦh̢͉ͬͮͧ͗̍ͨĕ̱̬͕ͯͮ̀ͦ̀͊ ̵̊͐̿̇ͨͥ̊ḫ͇̦̹͙͎̽͒͛̉e͎̬̽̍͑a̷͔͈̥̭̺̟͈̅ͣ̉̊r͏̲͈̼̬̰̦ͅt̀͋ ̛̘̻̰̳̇ ̸̝o͙f̺̰̻ ̤̹̞̃ͫ̇̽͛a̼̙͘ ̨̹͖͙̎d̋̐ͯ҉y͉̲̟̱̝̌̈́͗͗͘í͈̇ͧͦͩ̐̈nͩ̏̚g̩͚͠ ̸̫̟̲͚̬͔̦̂̄ͣ̾̈̑̅ṡ̳̻ͩ̓̊͌͗͝t̟̪̹̙̉ͨͭ̂a̷̭̗̺̭̓̂̎̃̆r̾̑̄ͯ ̪.̱̫̥͈̓ͮͩ̃̐͡ͅ ̸̙̞̉̌̅̀͊I̼͎̻͖̼͋̐͂̿̊̀ͧn̲̝͚̙̜̚̚ ̧͚̪͉̽͊̇ͮͯ̌̚h̙̮͎̞͉̩ͬî̧̲͈̖̺̽͒͆̓s͖̳̻̗͖͖̦ͦ̍̓̅ͨ ͕̎̽͋ͫr̥̳̰̠͖̩̈ͥ͂͞i̢̠̠̞̤̍ͧ̔ͬ̂̂͂g̯̦͗ͩ͑̋͆͌ͧhͪt̙̲̹̀,̑̌̓ ̵͛ͤ́̿ ̼̥͇̟ͦ̏͊͑̓̔ẗ̙̣͕̥͎́̎ͭ͗͘ͅh̖͎̞̱͓̭ͤ̇̊̐e̫̜̠̤͓ͧ̈̏̀̓̚͞ ͆̂̅͋̎͒c̛̯̱̳̥̒̄ͨ́̾͑ḁ̬͙̜̤̫ͯ̃n̖ḓ̼̫l̼̳͙̘̥ͪ̌́̚e̮̥͍͕̽͜ ̹ ͔̺̣̐ͪw͈̪͂̓ͥͮ͒͆̎͜h̺͔̺͖̯̎́̏́ͪ̈́̇o̝̪̩̣̔͛s̩̟̃̐eͦ͌ͪ͆ ͧͥ ̭̱̫̺̲̗ͩ̍͋ͪ̀fͨ͏l̛̩̠̞̟͚̯̬͛̌̏ͫ̂a͇̲̱̹̠̜̫͂ͥ́̎ͧm̬̳̽ͪͧ̓ͤ̀ e̺̅̾ͧ͠ ̟ͮi̛̪̹̒s͓̯͆͘ ̞̟̲̥̲̐s̸̳̠͖hͬͧ̅͑͏a̧̠̮̞̭̣͓ͦ́͑̽̋͊d̲̲̟̟͍͌͊ͮ̌̃̉ͬͅo̬͍ͤͩ w͇̮̞̲̰̰ͪ̓̓̓͛̒͌.ͭ̎ͫ̓̈̂͏̟̣̼̥͙

Ḩ̨̮̥̖͔̻͚͎̰̪͙̥̖̳̱̘̮͗̓̔́ͮ͂̍ͦ̓̿̏̽̈̈́̅̈̉̇͡E̴̬̮͂͗̊̈̎̕͢͞ ̲͕̺̪̖̦̬̹͚̘͉ ̵̵̧̛̞̦͓͉͖̪͎̹̘̖̗̞͆͗͛̌̈́ͬ̋͆́C̢̲͎̤͈͔̞͚͉̬̤̒̏̔̇̅̌ͤ̔̔͆̒̚O ̵̧̰̩̣̩̣̭̮ͦͩ̈͗̾̃ͣ̂̿͆̏̈͒̀͌̐̂̀̚M̷̧̤͐͂͗̈̄ͪ̅̓̓̋̾̌̐̉̀̀͜͞ ̻̖͙̹̩̗̙͖͚̠̠̮̺E̴̹̥̠̪͍̥͎̭̦̖̲̱͎͓̓͌ͤ͛͘S̛̑̅́̒͛̇̓̎͆ͨͦͩ̓̋ ̡̙̣͓͎̱̰͈̰̱̺̬͎̫̹͚