PDA

View Full Version : YukYuk's fate: Place your bets!

ArcaneSaint
2011-05-25, 03:21 PM
What the title says, a thread where everyone can make a guess as to what (they hope) will happen with YukYuk.

Personally, I hope Belkar will feed him to Mr Scruffy, alive. It has to be in little bits though, so Mr Scruffy doesn't choke on any crunchy parts. The leftovers can be recycled as interior decorating material.

Let's make this into a competition: the first one who correctly guesses/predicts YukYuk's fate gets an internet!

ThePhantasm
2011-05-25, 03:23 PM
Already a thread about this here: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200532

Enjoy the discussion!

RLivengood
2011-05-25, 03:30 PM
I think that Belkar will injure Sir Scraggly. Yukyuk and Belkar will then have to put the fight on hold until they get their respective animal companions to a veterinarian.

The Pilgrim
2011-05-25, 04:38 PM
Belkar will turn his skull into something disgusting and humiliating, as usual.

Sly Reference
2011-05-25, 08:44 PM
YukYuk's fate?

He's the one that kills Belkar.
;-)

Gift Jeraff
2011-05-26, 12:57 AM
Yukyuk's fate? Yukyuk will get mad at Sir Scraggly and hurt him, with Thog watching. As Thog is killing Yukyuk, he asks Scraggly for help, who promptly urinates on him. Belkar and Scruffy get the pleasure of sitting back and enjoying the show. :smallcool:

ArcaneSaint
2011-05-26, 10:07 AM
Already a thread about this here: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200532

Enjoy the discussion!
Not really the same, the thread you referenced is about what Belkar will do YukYuk's head after killing him, thus assuming Belkar will kill him.
This thread is devoted to all speculation, even "YukYuk and Sir scraggly will live happily ever after after they've killed the OOTS, Tarquin, Xykon, the Snarl and the rest of the LG." or "YukYuk will simply leave unharmed and become a mud farmer."

Though odds of a Belkar and YukYuk 1vs1 are astronomically high after a setup like that.

martianmister
2011-05-26, 02:12 PM
He will commit suicide with Scruffy's cusped skull, after Belkar and Scraggly's killing each other in a death-match...

PetterTomBos
2011-05-26, 02:47 PM
Sir Scraggly will turn out to be an undercover agent for the IFCC, who throws yukyuk of his back and eats him!

ArcaneSaint
2011-05-26, 03:31 PM
updated OP: "let's make this into a competition, the first one to correctly gues/predict YukYuk's fate gets an internet"

martianmister
2011-05-26, 04:28 PM
He will be killed by Mr. or Mrs. Notbelkarorscruffy, probably within this storyline.

Witty Username
2011-05-26, 05:18 PM
Belkar is going to feed Yukyuk Sir Scraggly(or vis versa).

Lemonus
2011-05-26, 08:54 PM
YukYuk is going to kill Belkar, and use Belkar's head as a hat.

Grongore
2011-05-26, 09:23 PM
Yukyuk will be massacred for harming scruffy in essentially the same manner Roy attacked Xykon with the "You broke my sword" comic from early on

Prowl
2011-05-26, 11:20 PM
I predict

Yukyuk meets his fate by someone enticing his dog with a bone or fresh meat to do something stupid, with him on the dog's back being unwillingly hauled along.

rokar4life
2011-05-27, 06:31 AM
A very tasteful Victorian style end-table.

Mr. Bean
2011-05-27, 06:35 AM
It's possible that Mr. Scruffy dies. If that happens, I'm going to guess Belkar will kill Sir Scraggly. The two battle, but it comes to an abrupt ending (as will happen to V and Z). Their battles will continue another day.

hoff
2011-05-27, 06:38 AM
Explosive Runes

Bedinsis
2011-05-27, 04:19 PM
I think he will die at the hands of an Order member after having killed Belkar.

Incom
2011-05-27, 07:24 PM
I'm thinking mutual kill with Belkar. The cat lives (barely) and is integral to getting Belkar rezzed. Belkar, being evil, ends up meeting IFCC and gets some idea of their motives (possibly another faustian bargain in the cards?)

Alternatively, Belkar + stone = dead dog, dead kobold, and maybe even dead Z if Giant feels like some Rule of Funny.

/randomguesses

NegativeFifteen
2011-05-27, 08:31 PM
Is there even betting to be done here? He's going to be violently murdered as Mr. Scruffy leads him intentionally to Belkar.

harmsc12
2011-05-27, 10:10 PM
He'll be killed by Tarquin for interrupting the show.

Lord Bingo
2011-05-28, 03:40 AM
He dies...

Kareasint
2011-05-28, 02:52 PM
Scruffy runs for the arena with Yukyuk in hot pursuit. Once the cat is in the arena, Belkar will see that it has been shot and who shot it. He will exit the cell in the same manner as he did when he released the dino earlier. Guards will attempt to stop him but Belkar will mow them down like grass. Once he is in the arena, Belkar will use a stone to get Yukyuk's attention. Belkar will then kill Yukyuk by force feeding the dog to Yukyuk. Belkar will then give the cat the choice of how to use the skull afterwards.

Hironomus
2011-06-05, 11:23 AM
I think Yuk Yuk would make a nice back pack.
No one in OotS seems to have one and it would really help belkar to carry things, especially if he ever decided to get a new lead sheet.

MoonCat
2011-06-05, 03:43 PM
I think Yuk Yuk would make a nice back pack.
No one in OotS seems to have one and it would really help belkar to carry things, especially if he ever decided to get a new lead sheet.

They all have room for stuff already, we just can't see it with the exception of certain weapons. And a backpack that rots would get useless pretty quickly.

headmonkeyboy
2011-06-05, 08:39 PM
YukYuk's fate?

He's the one that kills Belkar.
;-)

Oh my gosh. That would so have to be the anticlimatic option for Belkar`s death. He hates kobolds so much! Oh it hurts my head to think of how funnylarious it would be if he got killed by a kobold! XD

CletusMusashi
2011-06-05, 09:32 PM
YukYuk will win the fight, completely and utterly destroying Belkar's entire body except his head before losing consciousness himself.
When he awakes, Durkon will have saved the head in the only way possible: by sewing it onto YukYuk's neck.
Both YukYuk and Belkar can be said at this point to have drawn their last breaths, because the new angry bickering two-headed creature is called Byulkyar.
Both mismatched nemeses try to share one body. Hilarity insues.

Origomar
2011-06-05, 11:08 PM
YukYuk will win the fight, completely and utterly destroying Belkar's entire body except his head before losing consciousness himself.
When he awakes, Durkon will have saved the head in the only way possible: by sewing it onto YukYuk's neck.
Both YukYuk and Belkar can be said at this point to have drawn their last breaths, because the new angry bickering two-headed creature is called Byulkyar.
Both mismatched nemeses try to share one body. Hilarity insues.

Someones been watching futurama.

Hironomus
2011-06-05, 11:17 PM
They all have room for stuff already, we just can't see it with the exception of certain weapons. And a backpack that rots would get useless pretty quickly.

So would a Hat :smallwink:

Scarlet Knight
2011-06-06, 12:09 PM
Belkar still does not have a sentient chamber pot...

Dr.Epic
2011-06-06, 05:05 PM
Personally, I hope Belkar will feed him to Mr Scruffy, alive. It has to be in little bits though, so Mr Scruffy doesn't choke on any crunchy parts. The leftovers can be recycled as interior decorating material.

Because he attacked a cat who not too long ago tore someone's guts out?