PDA

View Full Version : Homebrew - Cambion

Elemist13
2011-05-26, 05:45 PM
Hello everyone,

One of my players really wants to play a cambion in my upcoming campaign. I looked at the 3.5 abilities for it and decided to make a homebrow stat sheet. Would you guys look over it and give me your opinions.

Cambion
Str +6, Dex +4, Con +4, Int +2,
Medium Sized
Base Land speed 40 feet
Darkvision 60 feet
4 hitdice of outsider
4d8
BAB +4
Base Saves REF +4 FORT +4 WILL +4
two feats
Skill points 7x(8+int)
Climb, Gather Information, Hide, Jump, Knowledge Local, Listen, Move Silently, Sense Motive, Spot, Tumble
Proficient with Simple and Martial Weapons
Proficient with Light armor but not with shields
+2 Natural Armor
Immune to Electricity
Resistance Acid 5, Cold 5, Fire 5
Spell-Like Abilities
At will – Detect Magic
3/day –Invisibility
Alternate Form (Su) A cambion can assume the form of a specific Medium humanoid (typically a human, drow, elf, aasimar, tiefling, githyanki, githzerai, marrash, or gnoll, but sometimes a goblinoid) as a standard action once per day. This ability functions as a polymorph spell cast on itself as a 4th-level caster, except a cambion does not regain hit points for changing form and can assume only the form of that specific creature. A cambion can remain in its humanoid form until it chooses to return to its natural form.
Languages: Abyssal, Common, Telepathy Bonus languages: Celestial, Draconic, Infernal, Goblin, Elven
Favored Class: Rogue
LA: +1

Lateral
2011-05-26, 06:16 PM
Wrong subforum.

Elemist13
2011-05-26, 06:26 PM
Thank you,

Does anyone know how i can remove this thread then?

Luckmann
2011-05-26, 06:28 PM
Thank you,

Does anyone know how i can remove this thread then?Report it and request it being moved to the appropriate forum. :smallsmile:

visigani
2011-05-26, 06:38 PM
And crazy as all get out... it deserves a higher LA than +1.

You're creating what amounts to an ideal melee combatant of almost any stripe. This character would completely outshine a level five fighter, ranger, barbarian, or paladin human.

This isn't "broken" in the manner the Shadowcraft Mage class is broken... but it will definitely push the player to the high end of any melee tier he's playing.