PDA

View Full Version : Deathforged?

dark.sun.druid
2011-05-26, 07:05 PM
I am asking this question for a friend who does not have internet access at the moment. I debated whether or not to post it on the 3.5 RAW question thread, but figured that, if there is no RAW ruling on it, it would probably be better served as its own thread.

So the question is this: Is it possible to have a Warforged lich (Deathforged?)? Specifically, the question was about the class feature of the Dread Necromancer which turns the player character into a lich at 20th level.

Thrice Dead Cat
2011-05-26, 07:08 PM
The last line answers your own questions: if the 'Forged isn't humanoid, he doesn't become a lich. That said, via Incarnate Construct, you could have a Warforged become a lich.

dark.sun.druid
2011-05-26, 07:19 PM
The last line answers your own questions: if the 'Forged isn't humanoid, he doesn't become a lich. That said, via Incarnate Construct, you could have a Warforged become a lich.

Oh, I didn't know it said that. Like I said, I was asking this question for a friend. I've never really looked at the class personally. Well, thanks for your help.

Thurbane
2011-05-26, 09:23 PM
I'm not terribly familiar with all things Eberron, but I have heard mentioned that one of the books makes a brief mention of some kind of Undead Warforged, possibly that inhabit the Mournlands? From what I've heard, they never got an actual stat block...

dark.sun.druid
2011-05-26, 09:32 PM
I'm not terribly familiar with all things Eberron, but I have heard mentioned that one of the books makes a brief mention of some kind of Undead Warforged, possibly that inhabit the Mournlands? From what I've heard, they never got an actual stat block...

I'll pass this along as well. If it exists, my friend can find it (once he has access to the internet again).

Thurbane
2011-05-26, 09:55 PM
Here you go. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180895)

Seems I was thinking of the Woeforged, mentioned in The Forge of War.