PDA

View Full Version : How many "Dancing" or "Everdancing" Weapons can someone attack with?

Sims
2011-05-27, 04:05 PM
I like the idea of 4 Floating Large Size Category Gatling Guns, but that just might be a bit cheesy *troll face*

But in any case, is there a limit, or is it just number you can wield with your hands? (Guess that'd be a max of 2) >______>

dragonsamurai77
2011-05-27, 04:15 PM
I like the idea of 4 Floating Large Size Category Gatling Guns, but that just might be a bit cheesy *troll face*

But in any case, is there a limit, or is it just number you can wield with your hands? (Guess that'd be a max of 2) >______>

No limit, but it's not that broken. Dancing weapons only last for four rounds, as you realized, and you're constantly burning actions reactivating them. Everdancing weapons lack this problem, but weapon damage isn't very useful by epic anyway.

TroubleBrewing
2011-05-27, 04:19 PM

Or none, in the case of Gatling guns. They aren't able to be carried by hand at all, let alone dual-wielded.

Sims
2011-05-27, 04:21 PM
No limit, but it's not that broken. Dancing weapons only last for four rounds, as you realized, and you're constantly burning actions reactivating them. Everdancing weapons lack this problem, but weapon damage isn't very useful by epic anyway.

Yeah, I like this answer better. :D