PDA

View Full Version : the belkar dream/hallucination

pbcrunch
2011-05-29, 12:32 AM
honestly how good of a chapter the switching of characters role, the imagery it all in all pretty funny and interesting.

Zubzub
2011-05-29, 04:30 AM
Uhm... What? :P

Chobarth
2011-05-29, 05:53 AM
honestly how good of a chapter the switching of characters role, the imagery it all in all pretty funny and interesting.

yes, it was excellent

ORione
2011-05-29, 10:50 AM
Uhm... What? :P

I second that "What?"

NerfTW
2011-05-29, 11:13 AM

I have no idea what you just said here.

Mutant Sheep
2011-05-29, 11:46 AM
Usually, when you start a thread, you start with a capital letter. And complete written thoughts. This has neither. :smallsigh:

CaptainIreland
2011-05-29, 11:52 AM

I'll translate for everyone who can't read it:

Honestly, how good was the strip of Belkar's dream/hallucination? The development of a new role for Belkar and the imagery in it was all interesting and pretty funny.

And I agree, that strip was a great piece of artwork and really illustrated how desperately Haley and Celia needed Belkar.

ORione
2011-05-29, 12:11 PM
Oh, okay. Yeah, I liked it. I liked how it had a watermark of Belkar in the background. That was a nice touch.

ThePhantasm
2011-05-29, 01:22 PM
What are we supposed to discuss? Whether we liked it or not?

Um, well... yeah, I liked that whole sequence of events.

Onyavar
2011-06-05, 04:38 PM
Hi. Yeah, I liked that strip, too. Not only from the nicely done dreamland graphics, but even more from content. Finally, the Belkster was given somethink similar to purpose. It also is clear that this must have some relevance in future strips.

I'd like to finally see the bastard die. But then again the fake character development wasn't really significant at all in the comic so far. With that I mean, aside from his curation of the mark and some sidegags.

MoonCat
2011-06-05, 04:46 PM
I'd just like to say, that after 39 hours without sleep yesterday, I had hallucinations, and they are nothing like that. At least, mine weren't.

ThePhantasm
2011-06-05, 05:12 PM
I'd just like to say, that after 39 hours without sleep yesterday, I had hallucinations, and they are nothing like that. At least, mine weren't.

That's probably a good thing.

Also, Belkar's hallucination was due to a maaaagical illness....

MoonCat
2011-06-05, 05:26 PM
That's probably a good thing.

Also, Belkar's hallucination was due to a maaaagical illness....

Yeah, it probably was. :smallbiggrin:

And, yeah, I assumed that as well. Also, it's a lot harder to have a mind blowing revelation when your hallucinations are a bunch of disjointed distortions of the real world. And honestly, hallucinating that everyone had speech bubbles wouldn't really have an affect on the Order. (Yes, that did happen)