PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Disease based template

Mystic Muse
2011-05-30, 01:09 PM
I'm trying to make a villain for a campaign based visually off of Skithiryx the Blight Dragon. (http://magiccards.info/query?q=blight+dragon&v=card&s=cname) I was wondering whether there were any decent disease based templates that I should look at. If there are, please name the source. No dragon magazine as I don't have any copies.

Zonugal
2011-05-30, 03:16 PM
Cancer Mage?

Mystic Muse
2011-05-30, 03:23 PM
Cancer Mage?

I'm really looking for a template, not a class, especially since that would make this guy a triple gestalt. Also, I don't know where that's from anyway.

Eldan
2011-05-30, 03:25 PM
Lycanthrophy, kinda. It could probably be reflavoured, or restatted, as needed. But at it's core, it's a disease that's spread by fluid contact, and transforms you into a super-strong plague carrier.

Big Fau
2011-05-30, 04:06 PM
Lycanthrophy, kinda. It could probably be reflavoured, or restatted, as needed. But at it's core, it's a disease that's spread by fluid contact, and transforms you into a super-strong plague carrier.

That really doesn't work for Skittles (what with being a Skeletal Dragon and all that).

Off-hand, Dragon Magic has alternate Auras to replace the Frightful Presence ability of a Dragon. Namely, Corrupting Presence, Dissolving Presence, Fiendish Presence, and Necrotic Presence all make sense for Skittles.

Reflavoring the Xorvintaal template (MM5) could work.