PDA

View Full Version : Dragonrider {Oriental (Pathfinder) Adventures }

ExemplarofAvg
2011-05-30, 03:21 PM
I'm making a character for an NPC but I want them to have a distinct water theme, now none of the base dragons have anything other than water breathing, but some of the Lung Dragons would fit right in, my main question is which would balance well in the Class, and what do you think of a group of Dragonriders that all have a Yu Lung Dragon, and at one of the (either at the 8th or 16th) level advancement for the dragon, turning into one of the other forms. Have any of you done something like this before? Or do you know someone that has? And just any opinions in general. Thanks ahead of time.

ExemplarofAvg
2011-05-31, 10:06 AM
Bump, Bump, Bumpity, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bumpity, Bump

Tokuhara
2011-05-31, 10:22 AM
I'm making a character for an NPC but I want them to have a distinct water theme, now none of the base dragons have anything other than water breathing, but some of the Lung Dragons would fit right in, my main question is which would balance well in the Class, and what do you think of a group of Dragonriders that all have a Yu Lung Dragon, and at one of the (either at the 8th or 16th) level advancement for the dragon, turning into one of the other forms. Have any of you done something like this before? Or do you know someone that has? And just any opinions in general. Thanks ahead of time.

Well, I like the thematics of your idea, but remember: Lung Dragons aren't as strong as Chromatic/Metallic/Gem dragons

ExemplarofAvg
2011-05-31, 11:01 AM
Of this I am aware, luckily with the people I play with I never have to be the strong guy, I'm usually Support/Face of the party and the Roleplaying Guy.