PDA

View Full Version : Hoenn's Heroes

Crosswinds
2011-05-31, 04:50 PM
You wake up in a pitch-black room with no memory of how you came to be there. As your eyes begin to adjust, a bright spotlight flashes on and a figure steps into view.

Before you is an old man, likely in his 60's. He wears a stark white labcoat and holds a serious expression on his face. His hair is styled in a flat top, save for a single spiked pattern that points away from his head at an angle. As you stand there, trying to figure out who he is and what you're doing here, he clears his throat and begins to speak.

"Hello, and welcome to the world of Pokemon! My name is Oak. People call me the Pokemon Professor. This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokemon."

At this point, the man pulls out a red and white orb and pushes the single button on the front of it. A flash of light erupts from the orb, and suddenly, a small, blue creature with mouse-like ears is standing in front of Oak.

"This is a pokemon. Pokemon serve a number of functions. Some people battle or collect them. Others keep pokemon as pets. Myself? I study Pokemon as a profession. Now then, are you a boy or a girl?"

You look at him, speechless. How could he not tell your gender? He's looking right at you! Sighing, you respond.

Oak tilts his head and places his chin in his hand. "I see, and what is your name?"

You sigh again, wondering when it's going to be YOUR turn to ask the questions around here, and give him your name. As Professor Oak resumes speaking, you start to hear multiple voices echo around the room.

"I see. Aiden!"

"...Jacob!"

"..Pearl!"

"Your Pokemon Adventure is about to start. New friends and wonderful adventures await you."

Just then, everything disappears, and you find yourself awake in the Oldale Town Pokemon Center. Your memory as to how you ended up there is a little fuzzy, but you remember you were on your way to Littleroot Town to meet up with Professor Birch.

Milo v3
2011-05-31, 06:03 PM
Jacob was confused.
"Did I just doze off? Damn."
I was supposed to be in littleroot. Jacob looked to his belt. Yep Daedalus was still there. He began to leave before he remembered.

"Aiden!"

"...Jacob!"

"..Pearl!"

"Who is Aiden and Pearl?"

RedPresea
2011-05-31, 06:55 PM
Wow...That was an estrange dream... Says Pearl as she wakes up. She sees her Ralts watching her with a concerned look. Peal smiles, Don't worry Trixy, i was probably tired, haha.. Grabbing her bag, she says to Trixy, We better get going if we want to see that professor guy today, Trixy nods as they leave the pokemon center.

She didn't want to scare her partner, but that was a weird dream. Pearl knew who this "professor Oak" was, she had seen interviews and read articles about him, but who where those other guys that spoke? and the questions, what was up with that? and why would he explain what pokemons where, since she had known about them her entire life? a weird dream indeed.

Milo v3
2011-05-31, 09:07 PM
As I walk out of the Pokemon Centre I release Daedalus from his ball. The porygon spun around surveying the area. It quickly stopped spining. Ending aiimed at a trainer and her ralts.
"Bloop-Bloop-Bloop-da-bloop-bloop-da-doop"
"Daedalus is that a Ralts?"

Asdfth
2011-05-31, 09:42 PM
Aiden was the last one to wake up. Was that Professor Oak. It has been a long time since I seen him. I was like 5 or something. Who are this Jacob and Pearl person. Aiden thought to himself. "Draken come on out." He releases Draken out who stretches. He gave a quick look around and saw two people about his age one with a porygon and the other with a ralts. Aiden walked toward the boy with a Porygon. "Are you starting your journey as well?

Milo v3
2011-05-31, 10:41 PM
"My journey technically started three months ago. But I am in need of a Pokedex so my real journey won't begin until I obtain one."

RedPresea
2011-06-01, 09:26 AM
Ummm, hello... Says Pearl in a quiet low voice. She tightly holds her ralts in her arms, seeing that strange pokemon she've never seen before watching her.
Now, another boy approaches them, this time with a charmander. She is relatively close to hear the question, so she answers. Yes...i'm going to Little root town to start my journey. Still holding her ralts.

Milo v3
2011-06-01, 06:14 PM
"Wait your going to Littleroot as well. Maybe we can help each other."

RedPresea
2011-06-01, 10:03 PM
Ummm...i dunno, Pearl looks at her ralts and whispers to her What do you say Trixy...are they good?. The ralts now concentrates on the minds of the boys trying to read their surface thoughts. Ral, Ra ral ral, Ralts!
Are you sure...? Ok i thinks its fine then. My name is Pearl, and this is Trixy, nice to met you. She makes a small bow.

Milo v3
2011-06-02, 12:59 AM
Pearl. Could it ....... No that's stupid.
"I'm Jacob. And this is Daedalus. But who are you?" Jacob pointed at the other trainer and his Charmander.

Asdfth
2011-06-02, 02:06 AM
"Hello my name is Aiden. And this is Draken. So it seems that us three are all going to Littleroot so let's travel together for safety.

RedPresea
2011-06-02, 03:14 PM
Wait!, your names are Jacob and Aiden? asks Pearl puzzled by the fact these boys have the same names she heard in her weird dream. Ummm...I know this is a strange question, but did you guys had a weird dream lately, that involved professor Oak? She starts blushing, thinking why did she asked that silly question right now, they are probably going to think she is so weird they don't want anything to do with her.

Milo v3
2011-06-02, 05:49 PM
"Actually yes I did. Strange how about you Aiden"

Asdfth
2011-06-02, 10:16 PM
"Yeah he did appear in my dream. It was weird I haven't seen him since I was five and that was a long time ago."

Asdfth
2011-06-02, 10:24 PM
"Yeah he did appear in my dream. It was weird I haven't seen him since I was five and that was a long time ago."

RedPresea
2011-06-03, 11:17 AM
Really!?!?!, that is so strange...but why us? Pearl was confused with this whole situation, but realized that trying to figure it out would be pointless. The fact was they didn't know much about the dream, only that "apparently" professor Oak was there and they shared the same or similar one.
...Ummm. Should we start heading to LittleRoot town then?

Milo v3
2011-06-04, 07:06 PM
Jacob and Daedalus started to move towards the route.
"So Daedalus these are the two from the dream."

Asdfth
2011-06-05, 10:00 AM
"Yeah we should go." Aiden and Draken both start running off to LittleRoot to start his journey.

RedPresea
2011-06-05, 07:58 PM
I didn't know i would have companions this early in my journey Says Pearl with a smile on her face.
Ral Ralts...
Oh, yes the dream... as they walk towards LitteRoot she tells Trixy about the weird dream she had before.

Crosswinds
2011-06-06, 11:38 AM
Route 101 connects Oldale to Littleroot Town. It is a quaint, quiet path with small patches of tall grass along the sides of the path. As you walk, you occasionally see Zigzagoons and Poochyena bounding back and forth across the foliage, but none dare to go too close to the path. Overhead, flocks of Tailow swoop through the sky, filling the air with their calls.

[[What will you do?]]

Milo v3
2011-06-07, 01:15 AM
Jacob & Daedalus walk up to a Poocheyena seperated from the others.
"I've always liked Dark Pokemon. Daedalus tackle."

Hit: 11 (d20) + 4 (Attack) = 15
Damage: 2d10 [5][7] (12)

Asdfth
2011-06-08, 10:02 AM
Aiden was running and he turned around and saw Jacob fighting well it might as well get some more experience for Draken he thought. He found another Poocheyena to Draken to fight. "Draken use scratch on Poocheyena."

To hit [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

To Milo
Tackle damage is 2d10

RedPresea
2011-06-09, 01:29 PM
( What's with boys and fighting? ) Thinks Pearl when she sees her two companions start battling some wild poochyenas.
Let's go Trixy, maybe one of these pokemon wants to travel with us... Trixy nodded happily, and they start searching for a pokemon that is interested in joining them.