PDA

View Full Version : Monk power question

Galdor Miriel
2011-06-01, 12:42 PM
Can I use an attack power from say fallen needle, and the movement power from a different at will such as cranes wings in the same round without using an action point?

I believe an encounter power is all used, attack an movement, at the end of your turn if you use either.

In my game at the weekend I wanted to use the minor action from fallen needle movement power in the same round as I used drunken monkey....

Eldest
2011-06-01, 12:49 PM
Nope. You can only use one full manouver power per round. I can't quote the exact rule, though.

Doug Lampert
2011-06-01, 12:58 PM
Nope. You can only use one full manouver power per round. I can't quote the exact rule, though.

It's in the definition of Full Discipline powers and applies only if the powers have that keyword:

An effect type. A full discipline power contains what are effectively two mini-powers, an attack technique and a movement technique. Unless otherwise noted, using a full discipline power follows these rules.

One per Round: A creature can use only one full discipline power per round, unless it spends an action point. If the creature does spend an action point to take an extra action, the creature can switch to a different full discipline power....

DougL

Galdor Miriel
2011-06-02, 07:19 AM
Thanks guys, you have confirmed my worst fears.