PDA

View Full Version : fast time plane

awa
2011-06-01, 06:18 PM
which planes have accelerated time and how much. Please skip any that are inherently deadly. ive got a party that could really use a chance to get some things done with out the campaign clock moving.

Aron Times
2011-06-01, 07:47 PM
If you're the DM, you can make one up yourself. Off the top of my head, I can name Xoriat/The Far Realm and Dal Quor/The Plane of Dreams, neither of which are hospitable to those from the Prime.

awa
2011-06-01, 07:49 PM
im a player in a sandbox game. so if i could find one we could probably go there but i can make one up.

Aron Times
2011-06-01, 08:37 PM
I'm going to get right to the point and say, "Ask your DM." Abusing planes with strange time traits is part of Theoretical Optimization, as if you actually used it in the game, what's to stop other, more powerful and better established NPCs from doing the same?

Xyk
2011-06-01, 08:49 PM
The Plane of Narnia.

Mando Knight
2011-06-02, 12:31 AM
The Plane of Narnia.

Good luck getting there on purpose, though. Much less doing time-warp shenanigans. Never mind the fact that aging reverses itself when you leave there, some kind of celestial dire lion keeps most of the interlopers in line... if he lets 'em set up, they tend to get knocked down by random kids without any proper magic.

DonEsteban
2011-06-02, 07:45 AM
Region of Dreams (Manual of the Planes) or the Faery/Feywild (MotP or Forgotten Realms). Time there "catches up" with characters, however, so they will suddenly be older (or very hungry) when they come back. The Far Realm also works, but although it is not necessarily deadly, visitors may "sprout eyes on their hands" among other kinds of weird things. Must be fun.