PDA

View Full Version : What feat would you give a level 1 Kobold (other than Dragonwrought)?

danzibr
2011-06-01, 10:35 PM
This is related to another thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201275).

Long story short, I have a bunch of Kobolds who won't get past level 2 (well, I don't plan on them getting past level 2) and I don't know what feats to give them. I'm thinking things like Toughness (sorry, I'm boring) and Kobold Foe Strike. Some useful, some flavor. I have a lot of characters.

I should mention I'm looking for feats for all the basic classes (as in PHB classes) except Druid and Wizard. Paladin of Tyranny instead of normal. I also have the pouncing Barb and a regular Barb. I'd be interested in suggestions for class variants, too.

For additional info, I'm not going racial variants but I am using the web enhancement which buffs them (natural attacks, slight build)... and I'm not interested in extreme cheese.

gorfnab
2011-06-01, 11:13 PM
Give all of the kobolds the Swarmfigthing feat. Then have one of the kobolds be a Swordsage with the Island of Blades stance. :smallwink:

Keld Denar
2011-06-01, 11:35 PM
Well, naturally Multiattack is effectively a +3 to hit with both claw attacks. That's significant, especially if those claws carry the weight of a single die of Sneak Attack each.