PDA

View Full Version : Paladin Blues

Kurald Galain
2011-06-02, 03:33 AM
About a month ago there was a newspost that a stack of No Cure For The Paladin Blues was found and for sale. Since I bought one, can someone please tell me what the expected shipping time to Europe would be?

ThePhantasm
2011-06-02, 04:37 AM
Have you tried getting in touch with Ookadook?

NerfTW
2011-06-02, 10:41 AM
About a month ago there was a newspost that a stack of No Cure For The Paladin Blues was found and for sale. Since I bought one, can someone please tell me what the expected shipping time to Europe would be?

Use the "contact us" link on Ookoodook games, not the forum, to contact them. That's the Shop link on your left, and then clicking on the link in the first paragraph, or going to http://www.ookoodook.com/store/index.shtml

They are a separate third party business, and have no obligation to be addressing concerns in this forum. (Although they do from time to time, it's just polite to use the correct channels)

SPoD
2011-06-02, 04:03 PM
If you pre-ordered the new book at the same time, they are probably holding your order until the new book is available. Otherwise, they'd have to charge you twice for shipping.

But yeah, I agree that the Oookoodook people are not the GITP people, even if they're closely related, and the Giant isn't necessarily able to address their shipping concerns.

Kurald Galain
2011-06-02, 04:13 PM
Have you tried getting in touch with Ookadook?

Not yet; that would be my second step after wondering whether other Playground members have the same experience. Did anyone receive their recent copy of Paladin Blues yet?

Ancalagon
2011-06-02, 04:58 PM
Don't you even get some number to track your order from ookoodook? It should be in the email that confirms your order.

About shipping times and tracking your order:
http://www.ookoodook.com/store/ShippingQuestions.shtml

Juggling Goth
2011-06-02, 05:20 PM
I got mine quite some time ago, shipping to Britain. I was offered a combined order with the Dragon book to reduce shipping costs (I said no thanks because I wanted yummy new commentary as soon as possible); you might have one of those. You really need to contact Ookoodook.

Kurald Galain
2011-06-03, 05:08 AM
I got mine quite some time ago, shipping to Britain. I was offered a combined order with the Dragon book to reduce shipping costs (I said no thanks because I wanted yummy new commentary as soon as possible); you might have one of those. You really need to contact Ookoodook.
Hm, that's odd; Ookoodook told me that combining orders would increase shipping costs, because one book fits in an envelope and two books don't. Okay, I'll go write them a msg.

Morquard
2011-06-03, 06:27 AM
That might be true for shipping in the US. Shipping to europe however is a whole different issue, the few bucks more for the package vs envelope is probably offset by the saved costs that overseas shipping costs. However you'd have to ask them for exact prices.

I can't give you exact numbers though, but last I checked shipping to europe was around the same price as the book itself.

Uiriamu
2011-06-04, 06:40 PM
Two weeks.