PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Binder ?

Ayra
2011-06-03, 10:29 PM
One of my players is interested in rolling a binder for an upcoming champaign, tough i don't really know that much about them since my 3.5 experience always have been restricted to the core rulebook and bestiary. (the player in question do have the book with binder in it)

1. so how should i go about converting the class to pathfinder ? just copy/play him stright from the book ?
2. and any tips on conflicts or side quests (or other that kind of stuff) I can throw at him if i do let him play a binder ?

gorfnab
2011-06-03, 11:05 PM
You'll have to adjust the skills for the Binder. Loose Concentration, Decipher Script, Gather Information. Gain Linguistics and Perception. Skills will still be 2+Int per level (just no x4 at first level, instead use Pathfinder skill rules).

Other than that you should be okay. You may have to go individually through each vestige to check on the various spells and feats they grant in order to see what has changed in Pathfinder.

Also for building the Binder here is the obligartoy Binder Handbook (http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=137.0).

Ayra
2011-06-04, 10:03 AM
thanks! very helpful :)