PDA

View Full Version : Anomaly {Group 2 IC}

Dylaer
2011-06-05, 02:36 AM
((The magic of copypasta is strong within me))

The manor house is in a state of disrepair. There are vines climbing up every vertical surface, and most of the windows are obscured - either by drawn curtains, or by filth. But this is where the letter told you to meet your prospective employer. Indeed, you can see a man befitting his description sitting by a window in what appears to be a library, reading a hefty tome. His skin is a sickly white and a pair or spectacles resting on his nose hide his eyes from this angle.

The front door is open slightly, revealing an interior sharply in contrast to the dilapidation outside. A verdant green rug lies on the polished floorboards. On the door itself, hangs a small note written in spidery handwriting.

"The door is open," it reads, "just let yourself through to the library. First right, then second left, then first right. Knock three times on the door at the end."

somethingrandom
2011-06-05, 03:49 AM
ooc: I am assuming that I can recognize writing even though I can't read and that someone else will be arriving about the same time as him.

Javarral who appears to be a human man dressed in a chain shirt and carrying a longsword looks at the door and spots the note turns to one of the others and says "Can you read this?"

Zarae
2011-06-05, 12:54 PM
the black hood was low over her eyes, as a small smirk was on her lips. she eyed the male before her, calculating, thinking, evaluating. gloved hands reached up and dropped the hood allowing a fountain of silvery hair to flow around her down to her knees. crimson orbs scanned the area, reading the sign. a magical aura was about her, and those sensitive to magic would guess her a spell caster of sorts. a violet eyed emerald scaled iguana like lizard sat on her shoulder, facing behind the girl. dressed in black spidersilk cloth, an adamantine sword on her hip, she was a mysterous as her persona gave off.
"vel'bol xanalress orn'la dos saph uns'aa ulu phord ol wun?" she said in a light sarcasm, "enter," she replied in his tongue.
Then she carefully pushed the door further open and entered the building, scanning the area, her hands ready for a spell.

((can translate if needed: but she basically said: what language would you like me to read it in? ))

somethingrandom
2011-06-05, 05:53 PM
"Apart from enter I did not understand a word of that." he says as he follows her.

ooc @ Zarae
If you are going to put a translation in spoiler tags could you give an indication that is what it is and what language you are speaking in so people who do not speak the language do not read it by mistake. I do not think it will make much difference in this case but it is easier to avoid acting on information you do not have IC if you do not have it OOC

Zarae
2011-06-05, 10:45 PM
She held a smirk stepping inside, "your tongue...is still strange to me," she replied nonchalantly. then turning she began heading down twords the way mentioned on the note, cautiously walking and searching for possible traps or anything suspicious.

((sorry. it was dark elven.))

Dylaer
2011-06-07, 07:38 AM
The house is quite silent, although you can easily hear paper rustling from a nearby room. It seems that, despite it's decrepit exterior, the house is occupied, and from the look of the decor, has been for a while.

somethingrandom
2011-06-07, 01:57 PM
"Did the note say what to do now?"

Zarae
2011-06-07, 02:09 PM
while walking, she looked a few times over to the items thru out the halls they traversed. more than once tempted to snatch a few that caught her eye. Once she paused before a statuette of marble carved into a dragon in flight.
((can i take it?))
arriving at the correct door the girl looked around once more then to the male.
"knock three times," her hand gesturing to the door.

somethingrandom
2011-06-07, 03:05 PM
Javarral knocks on the door three times if you listen hard it sounds like he is knocking in two different places at the same time but appears to only be using one hand.

Zarae
2011-06-08, 11:30 PM
OOC
just to keep it near the top untill the next folks post. this is still going right?
i'll do a search check real quick. just to do something
[roll0]

Dylaer
2011-06-09, 06:14 AM
OOC
I'm going on a holiday, but I'll be back Tuesday. Zarae, you find the place to be untrapped.

"Enter," says a voice within the room, the sound somewhat muffled.

somethingrandom
2011-06-09, 02:07 PM
Javarral opens the door. Not sure what to expect

Zarae
2011-06-10, 02:32 PM
Inriia seeing no tricks, steps into the room, paused for anything, then waits for the male who bid them in to speak.

Zarae
2011-06-20, 04:05 PM
if this gets going again, PM me.