PDA

View Full Version : Opinion on this Homebrew Sub Level

DegenPaladin
2011-06-06, 12:07 PM
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9938388&postcount=1 by true_shinken

I came across this homebrew for the duskblade and really liked it. However there is no feedback in that thread, and I would like to hear what other people had to think about it.

and by the same token what do you think about

Duskblade 9 (using the above sub) / Warblade 1 / Swiftblade 10

Luckmann
2011-06-06, 01:02 PM
First, this belongs in the Homebrew forum, even if I'd like there to be a separate 3./0/5/P homebrew forum, there's not, but c'est la vie; Homebrew forum. There's nothing stopping you from bumping that thread if you have any questions, even though the thread is old - it's not locked.

Second, there's plenty of feedback in that thread right there. I'm not sure what you want us to say that hasn't already been said in the appropriate thread in the appropriate forum.

Dusk Eclipse
2011-06-06, 01:09 PM
First, this belongs in the Homebrew forum, even if I'd like there to be a separate 3./0/5/P homebrew forum, there's not, but c'est la vie; Homebrew forum. There's nothing stopping you from bumping that thread if you have any questions, even though the thread is old - it's not locked.

Second, there's plenty of feedback in that thread right there. I'm not sure what you want us to say that hasn't already been said in the appropriate thread in the appropriate forum.

Actually yes,

Thread Necromancy
Bringing a thread back from "the dead." If a thread hasn't been posted in within the last six weeks, don't reply to it. Start a new topic, if you want to discuss the subject (you are welcome to link to the old thread). If you think it would be better to resurrect an old thread, PM a moderator for that subforum and wait for approval. The original poster of a creation in Homebrew (and only that poster) may revive a creation beyond the six-week threshold without prior Moderator approval.

Last post was on December, so way longer than the 6 weeks threshold .

Luckmann
2011-06-06, 01:16 PM
Actually yes,
Last post was on December, so way longer than the 6 weeks threshold.Heh, odd. I thought the forum locked threads that were too old to be bumped. Seen it done around here.

That said, I still think that it would be preferable to starting a new thread in the same forum redirecting to that same old thread, but I suppose rules are rules. Speaking of which, regardless of reasoning, this thread doesn't belong here. :smalltongue:

DegenPaladin
2011-06-06, 01:20 PM
Ok, sorry for the misplaced thread. I had just wanted to use it in a build so wasnt sure if it belonged here or not.

DegenPaladin
2011-06-06, 01:21 PM
and I'm a moron to boot, it was auto set to only display that one post and just realized there was an option to show more. Sorry again