PDA

View Full Version : Character Sheets [3.5]

PetterTomBos
2011-06-07, 08:07 AM
I've been using the 3.5 PHB char.sheets for as long as I've been playing, but I'm getting tired of them! They are not very pretty, and IMO not very handy either :/ Especially the back of the sheet! Small lines to write down everything and all. Where do I find other sheets?

ShneekeyTheLost
2011-06-07, 08:08 AM
Myth Weavers (www.myth-weavers.com) has a wonderful on-line character sheet. Check my sig for Takahashi no Onisan for an example.

Dylaer
2011-06-07, 08:10 AM
Google is your friend here. Bear in mind though, not all the results you'll get will work for you - some sheets don't have everything. For example, you may find that there's no animal companion/mount/familiar/psycrystal section on a few of them, which you may need.

big teej
2011-06-07, 10:38 AM
I made my own sheet.

here it is.

Character name: Player Name
Class and level: Race:
Alignment: Deity:
Concept:
Size: Age: Gender: Height: Weight: lbs
Eyes: Hair:, Skin:
Theme song:

Hit points:
AC: 10 + dex + armor + shield + misc
BAB:
Strength:
Dexterity:
Constitution:
Intelligence:
Wisdom:
Charisma:

Saving throws
Will: class + wisdom bonus
Fortitude: + class + constitution bonus
Reflex: + class + dexterity bonus

Speed:
Vision
Listen
Climb

Racial features

Class features

Traits/flaws

Arcane Casting
Spell like abilities:
Spells per day x/x
Spells prepared
Spells known

Soulmelding
Essentia Pool:
Essentia Capacity:
Chakra Binds
Soulmelds
-soulmeld, effect, invested essentia, body slot-
Psionics
Power Points: x/x
Powers known

Feats taken

Skills

Weapons in use

Equipment/gear:

Items and possessions

Languages:

XP:

Money:

Heroic achievements:

To do list

granted, I do all my dnd stuff on the computer when at the table, so if you don't drag a laptop to each session your mileage may vary

and for the record, alot of the stuff has it explained in the sheet because I hand this template out to new players alot.

ILM
2011-06-07, 10:42 AM
I made my own in Excel. It looks largely like the standard one, except I can customize it to my liking and it automates a few things.

Bakkan
2011-06-07, 07:55 PM
The one linked to here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126909) is the best I have found.