PDA

View Full Version : How long before threads in the IC folder get purged?

DavidByron
2011-06-07, 11:58 AM
It's a simple question. It used to say. It doesn't now. I was told the time was in the description. It is not. {Scrubbed}

This folder:
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13

I don't know if I can be any more clear. I have several IC threads that are about 3 1/2 years old in that folder and I am wondering when they get purged -- or perhaps the IC threads are no longer purged? The OOC threads were purged some years ago now I think. I'm not talking about them. I am asking about the IC threads.

Can anyone please help me?

Douglas
2011-06-07, 12:10 PM
I think IC doesn't get purged now.

averagejoe
2011-06-07, 12:38 PM
I believe doublas is correct in this. As the question has been answered, and there has already been a thread on this topic, I'll lock this one.

Roland St. Jude
2011-06-07, 03:34 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: I would just add, if you're really posting material of some enduring worth to you, back it up frequently. There is no guarantee that your material will continue to be hosted here indefinitely, regardless of any planned purge interval or lack thereof. Threads and posts might be scrubbed or moved to inaccessible areas due to rules violations, lost due to technical problems, messed up by software changes, and so forth.