PDA

View Full Version : Bear Warrior Help! 3.5e

TechnOkami
2011-06-11, 02:42 AM
So, I'm making a Bear Warrior Barbarian Frostrager Warshaper Warforged, which can be found here (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=303354) for those who want to take a look.

Now, I have a couple of questions and comments:

1.) I literally turn into a bear. If my strength modifier as a Warforged is stronger than the Bears, do I use mine instead or will I just have to suck it up until I can get my hands on the brown bear?

2.) I think my Unarmed Strikes damage is incorrect... is this true? Only until now do I remember the great debate about whether unarmed strikes count as natural weapons, and now I remember WHY its so important. So, if unarmed strikes are natural weapons, then doesn't that mean whenever I get a bonus to a natural weapon, I can apply that to an Unarmed Strike? ...or is there something I totally missed?

Zaq
2011-06-11, 02:44 AM
Turning into a bear (via Bear Form, not Polymorph et al.) gives a specific bonus to STR, rather than setting your STR equal to that of the bear's. The text is actually very explicit about this.

TechnOkami
2011-06-11, 02:45 AM
Turning into a bear (via Bear Form, not Polymorph et al.) gives a specific bonus to STR, rather than setting your STR equal to that of the bear's. The text is actually very explicit about this.

I totally missed this. Thank you.

Greenish
2011-06-11, 02:54 AM
Your unarmed damage is 1d3 without raging, 1d8 (+1d6 frost) when raging, 2d6 (+1d6 frost) when raging and in brown bear shape, and 3d6 (+1d6 frost) when raging, bear-shaped and after using a move action to increase the virtual size (via warshaper).

TechnOkami
2011-06-11, 03:36 AM
Your unarmed damage is 1d3 without raging, 1d8 (+1d6 frost) when raging, 2d6 (+1d6 frost) when raging and in brown bear shape, and 3d6 (+1d6 frost) when raging, bear-shaped and after using a move action to increase the virtual size (via warshaper).

Doesn't my Monk Belt augment the unarmed strike to even higher die though?

Greenish
2011-06-11, 04:17 AM
Doesn't my Monk Belt augment the unarmed strike to even higher die though?Okay, I missed that. Then your unarmed damage without raging is 1d8. Others are unchanged.

Rejakor
2011-06-11, 07:13 AM
Of note is the dragon magazine feat Beast Strike, which lets you stack your claw and unarmed strike damage. Warshaper gives you claws. Etc.