PDA

View Full Version : How to manage a crusader in PbP?

Kaeso
2011-06-11, 05:24 PM
Hey there playground,

A while ago I saw a post by a person with a creative manner to manage the weird recovery mechanic Crusaders have for their manouvers: he (or she?) would use cards for all of the crusaders manouvres, shuffle them and pull out each "recovered" manouvre.

While this is a very good solution for face-to-face games, I started to wonder if there's also a trick to manage this in PbP games.

Kaeso
2011-06-11, 05:25 PM
Sorry, double Thread, Please delete this.

sonofzeal
2011-06-11, 05:40 PM
Assign a number to each one, and the person playing the Crusader rolls for it. As the list shrinks, either reroll duplicates, or relabel the list accordingly. It's a bit of extra work, but PbP is slow-paced enough to accommodate it.

Sucrose
2011-06-11, 06:24 PM
Sorry, double post. Please delete this.

Kaeso, you can delete it yourself, by choosing to delete it (topmost option) from the Edit window.

PersonMan
2011-06-11, 06:43 PM
Kaeso, you can delete it yourself, by choosing to delete it (topmost option) from the Edit window.

Yeah, it's threads that you need mods to delete/move/lock.

But yeah, in the games that I've been in, the 'number maneuvers and roll dice' thing is what's been used.

Lateral
2011-06-11, 08:23 PM
No, he meant that this is a double thread. The real one's here. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202793)