PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.5:The Shroud of Darkness

Lordof Dorkness
2011-06-12, 08:20 PM
My second play by post game.
This game is "Post as you will".

Thousands of years ago, the Archmage Hendric was the greatest wizard in the land. Hendric built the Kingdom of Lomar from the ground up with his powerful magic. He raised himself as the King of Lomar, but power, not only as king but as the most powerful magic wielder in the world, drove him mad. He was transformed into a cruel tyrant, and assumed the name “The Lord of Agony”. With his power, he blotted out the sky and it was black with clouds of darkness. After a reign of 500 long years, a single noble paladin, Leronus challenged Hendric to a duel. Leronus was losing, he was not on death’s door, but was on death’s living room carpet. Hendric was about to disintegrate Leronus, but the fates had something else planned. Leronus only had the strength to stand and fight for one last moment, but it was enough. His faith and just heart paid off as the disintegrate spell rebounded on Hendric, who turned to dust. Only the black shroud that signified his Kingship remained. For his bravery, Leronus ascended to godhood and became Heironeous. By some twist of fate Hendric ascended and became Hextor.

The shroud left behind by Hextor was suffused with evil and was sealed into the depths of the earth where it would never be found. The dwarves have forgotten the location of the shroud, but Hextor’s priests are always searching…

I need players!

:durkon:Rules:
:smallyuk:Keep it PG-13(Of course)(Likely PG or less(Preferably))
Start at level 1
Orient your characters on fighting undead;
this campaign will happen in the region of "The Deadlands":xykon:
All ability scores start at 20 before racial adjustments and you may subtract from one ability and add it to another
:smallbiggrin:All GOOD ALIGNED CHARACTERS; I will let you play Neutral if you ask me or notify before the game sessions.
NO ONE MAY BE EVIL:smallmad:
IF YOU TRY TO PLAY AN EVIL CHARACTER: Osrich(My Paladin)::smallfurious:"I Shall Smite Thee, EVILDOER!!"

You may play a ghost if you notify me( use rules from the Ghostwalk D&D book)
I encourage character backgrounds.
You may request to use any D&D 3.5 book at my approval before the sessions. 4 example i will use the book "Libris Mortis" for feats useful against undead for my paladin.

Lordof Dorkness
2011-06-12, 10:48 PM
:smallbiggrin:Osrich:"The creamer of light shall dull the bitterness of your coffee of evil!"
Osrich:"The jam of light shall sweeten the sourdough of your evil!"
Osrich:"the spatula of purity shall... wait, wait... what was i saying?"
Osrich:"... I have more."
Osrich: "Email, and i will send you my character sheet"
[email protected]

Lordof Dorkness
2011-07-03, 04:45 PM
To start tell me about each of your characters.

stanleyindraven
2011-07-07, 01:07 PM
Dorgun is a devout worshiper of Ilmater. He praises the bound god’s name and seeks to further his power in the realms. Dorgun has had a close run in with undead in the past and narrowly escaped. He keeps a ranged weapon at the ready at all times and has learned to hide and set ambushes for his enemies. He has a rudimentary knowledge of arcana.

Lordof Dorkness
2011-07-07, 01:08 PM
Dorgun is a devout worshiper of Ilmater. He praises the bound god’s name and seeks to further his power in the realms. Dorgun has had a close run in with undead in the past and narrowly escaped. He keeps a ranged weapon at the ready at all times and has learned to hide and set ambushes for his enemies. He has a rudimentary knowledge of arcana.

May i see your sheet?

stanleyindraven
2011-07-07, 01:09 PM
It is the last in one in my signature, just click on the name