PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Haley will find out about Elan Kissing Sabine and do you think she ...

somethingrandom
2011-06-13, 08:51 AM
will care if she does?

Kish
2011-06-13, 08:56 AM
Yes, when he tells her shortly after she's changed back, quite possibly offpanel; and no.

Lesingnon
2011-06-13, 09:40 AM
If the whole series of events with Therkla didn't really seem to bother Hailey at all...I can't see her caring all that much about the kiss with Sabine, given the circumstances. Well, maybe that he's down a few levels if they haven't been restored by the time she's turned back to soft curvy flesh. But that would probably be about it.

Morquard
2011-06-13, 10:01 AM
She'll be more pissed at Sabine for level-draining her boyfriend.

She might put on a show of mild jealousy towards Elan, but I doubt it will be serious or have a huge impact on their relationship. She knows that Elan doesn't feel even a tiny bit attraction to Sabine.

MoonCat
2011-06-13, 12:42 PM
Elan will definitely tell her, and there will be no issue about it. The only time there has been any problem was with Samantha, where he was making out with her for no good reason, while they were trying to save him.

Valley
2011-06-13, 01:08 PM
Elan will tell her and, no, Haley has no respect for Sabine, thinks she is a sl#t, so she will very likely blame Sabine, if anybody, for Elan kissing her. But she would not think Sabine as a serious threat towards the relationship.

Now, if another ninja girl shows up....

G-Man Graves
2011-06-13, 09:44 PM
Elan will definitely tell her, and there will be no issue about it. The only time there has been any problem was with Samantha, where he was making out with her for no good reason, while they were trying to save him.

Wait, he needed a reason? We need reasons now?

MoonCat
2011-06-13, 09:48 PM

Umm... Well, he had a reason to be kissing Sabine, whereas he didn't with Samantha (at least, not one that Haley would find acceptable)

veti
2011-06-13, 10:32 PM

Only if you care what Haley thinks of you. Belkar and V didn't have a problem.

Themrys
2011-06-14, 03:22 AM
Only if you care what Haley thinks of you. Belkar and V didn't have a problem.

V? Do you mean killing without good reason? V wouldn't kiss without good reason.

Jay R
2011-06-15, 09:13 AM

No good reason? Of course he had a good reason (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0160.html).

It's his solemn duty to seduce female bad guys. It's like in the bard charter or something.

Holy_Knight
2011-06-15, 11:37 AM
No good reason? Of course he had a good reason (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0160.html).

It's his solemn duty to seduce female bad guys. It's like in the bard charter or something.
Yep, and that's basically what he did here too, in order to escape!

Dalenthas
2011-06-17, 01:28 PM
Haley already made out with Nale (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0386.html), so...

Metahuman1
2011-06-17, 04:19 PM
She'll care enough to make sure Elan get's his levels restored asap. And then to kick Sabines Succubus butt. And He'll tell her.

Dr.Epic
2011-06-17, 05:42 PM
He told her about Therkla so why not? And I doubt she'll care considering it was just an escape tactic.

Themrys
2011-06-19, 01:50 PM
Haley already made out with Nale (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0386.html), so...

That was an accident. Elan made out with Sabine on purpose.

Of course Haley find out, Elan will tell her, and I don't think she will care much. As a rogue, she'll probably be of the opinion that every means of escape is okay.

the_tick_rules
2011-06-20, 12:45 PM
probably will be pissed.

MoonCat
2011-06-20, 01:02 PM
probably will be pissed.

Why? :smallconfused:

HandofShadows
2011-06-20, 04:50 PM

That would be a Dashing Swordsman class characteristic.

MoonCat
2011-06-20, 04:53 PM
That would be a Dashing Swordsman class characteristic.

Actually, he said it was part of the bard charter before he even knew about Dashing Swordsman.

deathsli'helper
2011-06-20, 05:41 PM
75% chance her being ticked because of him kissing her on porpose, 25% chance of her being understanding, and a 50% chance of her actualy understanding him while she was in stone form

Wardog
2011-06-25, 04:24 PM
...him kissing her on porpose...

Best. Typo. Ever.

martianmister
2011-06-25, 04:42 PM
She will find out and kill them in a cold blood. :smalleek:

JackRackham
2011-06-26, 02:33 AM

"...no good reason"????

I think a pretty girl wanting to make out is a pretty awesome reason for an unattached young adventurer.

gibbo88
2011-06-26, 04:26 AM
I have to agree with the consensus. She won't care because it was a plan to escape.

McDouggal
2011-06-26, 03:00 PM
Yes, she will find out.

No, she will not care.

Welknair
2011-06-26, 09:45 PM

That was also before they were actually in a relationship...

MoonCat
2011-06-26, 09:58 PM
That was also before they were actually in a relationship...

She was pissed because she. who was interested in Elan, had risked her neck to save him only to find that he was making out with her while they were worrying over his well being. Now he's doing it solely to escape and save both of them, and she knows he loves her. She has no reason to be pissed this time, whereas she did then, at least in her opinion.

Welknair
2011-06-26, 11:01 PM
She was pissed because she. who was interested in Elan, had risked her neck to save him only to find that he was making out with her while they were worrying over his well being. Now he's doing it solely to escape and save both of them, and she knows he loves her. She has no reason to be pissed this time, whereas she did then, at least in her opinion.

Exactly. And in the Samantha incident Elan was entirely oblivious to Haley's feelings. Had he known, I doubt he would have needlessly kissed Samantha in the first place. Elan is now loyal to Haley and wouldn't do that type of thing unless he needed to. And Haley knows this.

MoonCat
2011-06-26, 11:03 PM
Exactly. And in the Samantha incident Elan was entirely oblivious to Haley's feelings. Had he known, I doubt he would have needlessly kissed Samantha in the first place. Elan is now loyal to Haley and wouldn't do that type of thing unless he needed to. And Haley knows this.

Oh, I thought you were disagreeing with me. :smallredface::smalleek::smallsmile: