PDA

View Full Version : [PrCs] The Coercer and Ravager, Sire Prestige Classes

Phosphate
2011-06-14, 06:03 AM
Serves this guy (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202861). So, without further ado:

The Coercer

Honor before reason, you say? Giving your life for integrity? I'm sorry, chap, but the real world doesn't work that way. Better think of it, with you out of the picture, there'd be nobody to deny the scandalous things I will soon uncover about your past. And just think about the shame your dear wife will have to endure... - Hase Dronoth, Coercer, being nice

Becoming a Coercer: Coercers are individuals with no moral whatsoever, who rely on their fearful stature, strength, and well crafted threats to gain the upper hand over their opponents. Becoming a coercer is as hard as it is for an individuals to view others as mere playtoys, so this varies from individual to inividual.

Associations: Coercers work alone, they can't have it any other way, lest they backstab each other thrice per day.

Alignment: any, except Lawful Good

Requirements:
Class: At least 5 levels in Sire
Feats: Persuasive
Skills: Intimidate 10 ranks, Bluff 8 ranks
Stats: Int 12+, Str 12+

Hit dice: d8

Class Skills: Appraise, Bluff, Concentration, Craft, Decipher Script, Disguise, Forgery, Gather Information, Hide, Intimidate, Knowledge (all), Listen, Profession, Sense Motive
Skill points: 6+int mod

{table]Level|BaB|F Save|R Save|W Save|Special|Also
1|+1|+2|+0|+2|In one way or the other|+1 to spellcaster level
2|+2|+3|+0|+3|Size is Irrelevant|
3|+3|+3|+1|+3|It's not just about you|+1 to spellcaster level
4|+4|+4|+1|+4|Quick Gaze|
5|+5|+4|+1|+4|Lost their temper|+1 to spellcaster level[/table]

In one way or the other: There are several ways of making someone do your dirty job. This ability allows you to use your strength or intellect modifier instead of your charisma in intimidate attempts.

Size is Irrelevant: ...when you're holding all the cards. Penalties for size in intimidate attempts are halved.

It's not just you: There's others I can harm as well. The Coercer ignores immunity to fear (only works on creatures with 5 or more intellect).

Quick Gaze: Enough to shatter mountains. Instead of a standard action, the Coercer requires only a swift action to make an intimidate attempt in battle.

Lost their temper: And how! When you make an intimidate check, the target is denied his wisdom bonus. Also, intimidate effects will last twice as much, both in combat and out of it.

The Ravager

I want to walk a straight path. I like straight paths. They're easy to follow and short. And if I have to blast my way through everything to ensure that safe path, then so be it! - Unser Hamerzia, Ravager, grinning at the sight of castle walls

Becoming a Ravager: Ravagers, as coercers, care little for the outside world. But, unlike them, Ravagers don't exploit it for their benefit: they simply walk through obstacles like nobody's problem.

Associations: There are, however, a few groups of ravagers that gather together to exchange knowledge. Those groups are run for their own sake and don't benefit anybody else.

Requirements:
Class: At least 11 levels in Sire (must have Spellcasting and Phase trained)
Skills: Spellcraft 8 ranks

Hit dice: d8

Class Skills: Autohypnosis, Concentration, Craft, Decipher Script, Disable Device, Intimidate, Knowledge (all), Spellcraft, UMD
Skill points: 4+int mod

{table]Level|BaB|F Save|R Save|W Save|Special|Also
1|+0|+0|+0|+2|Straight Path|+1 to spellcaster level
2|+1|+0|+0|+3|-|+1 to spellcaster level
3|+2|+1|+1|+3|Sire Feat|+1 to spellcaster level
4|+3|+1|+1|+4|Bonus Feat (metamagic)|+1 to spellcaster level
5|+3|+1|+1|+4|Peak Arcana|+1 to spellcaster level[/table]

Straight Path: Undetterable, the Ravager can Phase without seeing the destination, with perfect accuracy. Also, in a straight line between his destination and starting point, all creatures take damage equal to half the damage of a normal melee attack (roll it once for every separate creature). This never misses, can't be dodged, ignores concealment, and ignores damage reduction.

Peak Arcana: The Ravager gains one 9th level spell slot.

Phosphate
2011-06-17, 03:12 PM
Hmm...so yeah...