PDA

View Full Version : A Novel 1 - 20 and beyond campaign idea...

Titanium Fox
2011-06-15, 10:24 AM
So, I had a thought. (Actually probably not that novel, but whatever, I like it.) There are a ton of 3.5 modules out there that cover two or three levels. I'm not that up on them, I only actually became aware of their existance a few months ago. However, I figure that if I can find modules that will lead my players from 1 all the way to 20 by chaining them together somehow, with with a lead up to an epic module all the way at the end, I could string together a pretty good long-term campaign when all was said and done.

So does anyone know of some modules that it's concievable might exist in the same world? I'm doing research myself, but if anyone can think of one or two (or heck, a few more), please, let me know.

Pink
2011-06-15, 10:51 AM
There's a fair amount of support in this field.

Paizo has their pathfinder adventure paths which usually end around level 16 I believe, and before that there was shackled city, age of worms, and savage tides which were 1-20 adventures if I recall.

Also there plenty of mega dungeons. Worlds largest dungeon. Dungeonaday.com, dungeons of castle blacker, that undermountain one.

There are also some settings that basically come with their own adventure materials, I believe ptolus and warlord of the accordlands both have 1-20 material that just needs some GM ingenuity to string into one campaign.