PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a spell

Mulletmanalive
2011-06-15, 07:23 PM
I'm sure I've seen it somewhere; it's a spell hat allows you to teleport to the destination of someone who teleported away from where you're standing a short while ago...

I think there was a greater version that followed Planeshift as well.

Anyone know it? Might be 3.5 or Pathfinder...

Big Fau
2011-06-15, 07:28 PM
Trace Teleport, XPH.

olentu
2011-06-15, 07:29 PM
I'm sure I've seen it somewhere; it's a spell hat allows you to teleport to the destination of someone who teleported away from where you're standing a short while ago...

I think there was a greater version that followed Planeshift as well.

Anyone know it? Might be 3.5 or Pathfinder...

The first thing that comes to mind is the trace teleport psionic power.

Mulletmanalive
2011-06-15, 07:31 PM
That seems very much like what i was thinking of but i was sure the spell just teleported you there, no information gained...

olelia
2011-06-15, 07:55 PM
While not a spell there is also the Epic Feat : Spell Stowaway

Spell Stowaway [Epic]
Prerequisites
Spellcraft 24 ranks, caster level 12th.

Benefit
Choose a spell-like ability you have, or a spell you can cast. You are attuned to the magic you choose. If another spellcaster within 300 feet of you uses this magic, you also immediately gain the magic’s effect as if it had been used on you by the same caster. You must have direct line of effect to the spellcaster in order to gain the benefit of the attuned magic (though you do not have to know the spellcaster is present, and you can be flat-footed). The magic’s duration, effect, and other specifics are determined by its original caster’s level.

Special
You can gain this feat multiple times. Its effects do not stack. Each time you take this feat, it applies to a different spell or spell-like ability.