PDA

View Full Version : warforged hidden claw.. need feedback

Petertje Segers
2011-06-16, 12:50 PM
Well I was planning on playing a warforged Fighter/rogue and in my last thread you have helped me greatly to advice on how to build my character.

Now a short time later I have a ( I think) cool idea for my little asassin-bot: Hidden claws( like wolverine:smallbiggrin: ).... I couln't find any rues about hidden claws as warforged components so I designed them myself..

Hidden claw( embedded component):
This weapon is embedded in de fist of a suitable model of warforged. The claws count as a short sword +1. As long as Hidden claw is embedded, the warforged character has the skill trick Hidden Blade even though it doesn’t meet the perquisites, but only for the Hidden claw and no other weapons. A warforged needs to have Exotic weapon proficiency ( hidden claw) to be able to equip the hidden claw. More magical/ exotic varieties are known to exist

Craft: 1 full bear/tiger/lion claw, Caster level 6th True strike, Magic weapon 1, invisibility, 1.340 GP worth of steel + 750 XP
Cost: 2.500 GP

I wonder if this component is overpowerd or underpowerd.. and maybey you can give some advice to make it better..