PDA

View Full Version : Some Random Questions for near the End of a Campaign

Angry Bob
2011-06-16, 01:23 PM
Is there a disjunction effect that will eat buffs but ignore items? This is for use against a PC Initiate of the Seven Veils. The first time he encountered the final boss of the campaign, she spent two rounds trying to dispel his veils before the party decided not to stick around to see what she would do once she had succeeded. I'd like to avoid this sort of thing for the rematch, especially now that he's expecting villains' first move to be to try to dispel his veils.

On that topic, where are the rules for epic psionic powers located?

BBEG specifics: By the time the finale rolls around, the Final boss will be a Paragon Inspired Telepath 30 possessed by a version of the Mind Shard of Pandorym homebrewed to be a Quori.

If you were to change the discipline of the power progression a gem dragon gets, what would be optimal? I'm guessing psychometabolism, but I want to see a show of hands. Said gem dragon will be possessed by an advanced HD Kalaraq Quori, if that changes anything.

A custom template I'm applying to something to be encountered along with the dragon:

Paragon of Rage
Rage Strike: 3/day, only while raging, the creature can make a single attack as a standard action that deals an additional 4 damage per HD of the creature.
Immunity to mind-affecting effects while raging.
SR HD+17 while raging.

The creature it will be attached to will have barbarian and FB levels. Enough to have deathless frenzy. Thoughts?

All PCs are currently 18th level and advancing quickly.

Unseenmal
2011-06-16, 01:29 PM
I am not sure of a specific spell/power that will function that way...so easiest answer I can give is make it work that way for this encounter.

raxies94
2011-06-16, 01:31 PM
Yeah, that will probably be the easiest thing to do.