PDA

View Full Version : Power components questions.

Re'ozul
2011-06-17, 04:15 PM
I am currently playing a Druid/Wizard/Arcane Hierophant on this very forum and coming across them by chance when looking for something else.

I haven't used them yet but from what I have seen they basically act as specific Metamagic replacers. As the game I'm in started at level 16 the costs for most of them a negligible at this so I was wondering how careful I should be (from your own experience and calculations) not to overdo it.

I'm mostly asking since I spent the last weekend reading through my spell compendium and writing down every druid spell in there and finsing those that the character would most likely know.

Wizard is restricted EVERY srd spell up to level 6 (cost me around 80,000gp since i forgot blessed books exist), since the character is built around "I like to know many many spells since I suck at everything else and don't even ask me to dirty my hands with actual combat.

As such I now have a lot of spells I could theoretically use them on, but don't know how much would be too much, since Dragon Ruby's alone are fun (widen on fire spells).