PDA

View Full Version : Yet another "what show was this?" thread

Lord Seth
2011-06-18, 10:41 PM
Okay, this has been bugging me for a while, and it's time I finally asked about it.

Waaaaaaaaaay back when, I saw part of a show, and just part of it, and have no idea what it was. Heck, for all I know, it was a movie rather than an episode of a show. Here's what happened:

This one guy (I think he's in the woods?) is apparently planning to sacrifice this one girl so something bad can happen, probably to release an evil demon or something. Then this other girl shows up and tries to get him to stop it, giving a speech about how he wasn't really all that bad and actually seemed a decent guy or something (it sorta gave the feeling that he was previously pretending to be a regular person or something, and maybe they got along or something). The guy seems to kinda consider this, but then asks if she's saying that because she actually thinks it, or if she's just trying to save her friend. She says "can't it be both?" and he just says "wrong answer!" and looks like he's going to proceed with the sacrifice or whatever he was doing.

That's all I saw. It looked kinda like an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and as I had never watched Buffy at the time I saw it for a while I assumed it was, though having seen Buffy I now know it wasn't (unless it was one of the season 6/7 episodes I didn't see, but I'm pretty sure I watched this before those seasons ever aired). I'm not sure what channel it was, but I *think* it was ABC Family (might have been back when it was Fox Family though). Any ideas?

Tirian
2011-06-18, 11:14 PM
Yeah, that does sound like the really annoying Buffy/Spike dynamic from Season 6 and 7. The dialog sounds familiar to me, but I'm not certain.