PDA

View Full Version : where can I find info on efreeti?

Starwulf
2011-06-20, 02:24 AM
I'm building a character for a fairly unique game, and I need some information on Efreeti. Mostly physical characteristics, names, typical goals, stuff like that, but more is always better. If there are books that specifically talk about them, please list them ^^.

Honest Tiefling
2011-06-20, 02:38 AM
Monst Manual does. I believe the Manual of the Planes has the City of Brass? If you have a large collection of books, it might be worthwhile checking out the FCII, because Efreeti and devils do make deals. I believe there are portals from the City of Brass to the Nine Hells, but I could be mistaken.

As for name...Which setting are you in?

Starwulf
2011-06-20, 03:43 AM
Monst Manual does. I believe the Manual of the Planes has the City of Brass? If you have a large collection of books, it might be worthwhile checking out the FCII, because Efreeti and devils do make deals. I believe there are portals from the City of Brass to the Nine Hells, but I could be mistaken.

As for name...Which setting are you in?

It's a homebrewed World, so any Efreeti Names should be fine. Plane of Fire and City of Brass both exist in the homebrewed setting, so that's a plus.