PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me with a Savage Species Progression for a Gloura

DegenPaladin
2011-06-22, 07:48 PM
Title pretty much says it all. I'm looking for a little assistance in creating a playable progression ala Savage Species for the Gloura from Underdark. Thanks in advance for any help.

Cog
2011-06-22, 09:15 PM
Unfortunately, I think it would be very difficult to do that without posting most of the race itself, which would be against both forum rules and copyright to do.

DegenPaladin
2011-06-22, 10:55 PM
I certainly didn't mean to violate terms of service. Would the fact that that monster was given away in the web excerpt matter? It can be found here

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ex/20031003e

Coidzor
2011-06-23, 12:33 AM
If it's not here in the last of the big threads for community monster classes (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192151), then you'll have to do a search of the homebrew forum or google search to see if anyone's already done one. There's a request a homebrew thread as well, for further inquiries.

As for the other issue... *shrug* There's non OGL content that the homebrew forum has created monster classes for, but that's not really much of an indicator of anything here or there.

Cog
2011-06-23, 12:35 AM
I wasn't aware that was one of the freebie ones; yeah, that changes things. Just a matter of getting somebody to do the actual work, now...

Edit:
As for the other issue... *shrug* There's non OGL content that the homebrew forum has created monster classes for, but that's not really much of an indicator of anything here or there.
Been a while since I've looked, but I was under the impression that those stuck to the feel of the originals without actually copying the stats. That makes a difference.

Flickerdart
2011-06-23, 12:40 AM
Eh, just take a normal Bard's progression, rip out the class features, stick LA into sensitive points, put the nicest plusses in those levels and you're done. They're not a very complicated monster, hell, they only get one special ability and it's basically a better version of a Paladin one.