PDA

View Full Version : {PF}Looking for more attack safter a 10' move

Kenneth
2011-06-22, 10:18 PM
Hey all, the title pretty much explains it. Im not lookg for a full on pounce where I charge and get my full number of attacks. All i am literally looking for is a way to move 10 feet and still get my additional attack with my off hand weapon.

that is literally All i am looking for. here are some things I am not looking for

anything that requires me to take a level in another class, so no 1 level dip in lion totem barbarian or 1 level in psychich warrior to get that swift action 10 foot step.

I am more interested in a magic item (no monk training dummies though) or a feat that allows me to move 10 feet and still gain the extra attack with my off hander.

Oh this is for pathfinder with some 3.5 materials allowed as long as I get them DM approved.

right now I am looking at a feat that allows me to take a full attack acton after a 10 foot step, but ONLY on my first attack in an encounter, and I am thinking of picking it up though id rather to be able to do such on any attack.

i think i messed up on my charatcer as i built him around moving 10 feet every round and attacking. I misread ( have been misreading) the two weapon fighting rules this whole time.

any and all help would be much appreciated, again with the few caveats that I have stated thrown in.

The Glyphstone
2011-06-22, 10:38 PM
Look no further than a set of Cyran Gliding Boots (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/cw/20061120a).

Great Modthulhu: Also, this belongs in the 3.5 subforum. Thread moved.

Infernalbargain
2011-06-22, 10:49 PM
Look no further than a set of Cyran Gliding Boots (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/cw/20061120a).

Great Modthulhu: Also, this belongs in the 3.5 subforum. Thread moved.

{PF}.

A feat actually does what you want. Following Step. Pre-Req of Step Up, which is a good feat by itself.

Kenneth
2011-06-22, 11:15 PM
actually that feat only allows me the 10 foot step IF my opponent moves as well. not to mention that I do it as an immediate action instead of my own move action. I am looking for something that I can just use on a more regular basis, indepeant on anothers actions or lack there-of.

the boots are nice, but somethng about wearing rollerskates in battle seem a bit off to me. but I guess I can get the DM to refluff them to just be magicical and not rollerskates.

Fax Celestis
2011-06-22, 11:21 PM
With the limitations you've set, I'm afraid there really isn't much for you that isn't reactive. You could take Evasive Reflexes to replace an AoO with a 5' step whenever you like. Or you could try Sidestep with Step Up and Follow Up for more reactive 5' goodness.

Kenneth
2011-06-22, 11:31 PM
el carpola.. so there is a ton of ways to move 10 feet on somebody elses turn, but only a very ways to move 10 feet on my turn and still be able to attack with my off hand weapon....

sigh, Now I understand why everybody says to never go dual wielding, not just for the fact it costs doulbe the moneya nd feats but for the fact that you end up only ever getting 1 attack anyways. I guess i am just going to have to convince the DM to allow me to create a new character, as this one is totally borked.

something i HATE to do as a DM myself and having aplyer who likes to change chacrter every other session is soo well.. i am at a loss for words about it.

Fax Celestis
2011-06-22, 11:33 PM
Well, there's also the Two-Weapon Pounce feat from PHB-II, but it's prettttty limited in what it can do.

MeeposFire
2011-06-23, 12:14 AM
There is a white raven stance that allows for 10 foot steps but it requires a fairly high initiator level and several prerequisites.

Socratov
2011-06-23, 06:48 AM
I don't know if it's house ruled or not, but if you take a move action, and a standard attack action, you can attack once with both weapons (or at least, that's how my DM ruled...) this does not apply on a charge...

The Glyphstone
2011-06-23, 07:11 AM
I don't know if it's house ruled or not, but if you take a move action, and a standard attack action, you can attack once with both weapons (or at least, that's how my DM ruled...) this does not apply on a charge...

That's either a houserule, or you have the Double Hit feat that allows you to hit with two weapons as a standard action.

And what's not awesome about magical battle rollerskates?