PDA

View Full Version : If Music Be The Food of Love... Shoot The Sumbitch In The Face

Kroozer101
2011-06-23, 04:55 PM
What tunes do you crank when gaming? I'm talkin' anything from Halo to LittleBigPlanet.

Personally my favorites are:

Lose Yourself - Eminem. If I'm having trouble on a level, and I need a quick boost to rampage to, this three minute classic gets the adrenaline going.

How To Say Goodbye - Paul Tiernan. It's sad, sweet, and poignant. It makes any shooter better, if only for the depth it brings.

So, that being said, what are yours? From classic rock, to Rihanna, let's hear it.

Maxios
2011-06-24, 09:16 PM
Sympathy for the Devil (The Rolling Stones)-Halo Reach
Crazy Train (Ozzy Osbourne)-GTA: Vice City
Highway to Hell (AC/DC)-InFamous (ironically, I play a good guy :smalltongue:)
Back in Black(AC/DC)-Any game I haven't played for a long time and I'm just starting to play again

arguskos
2011-06-24, 10:30 PM
I tend to play either a super-mixed playlist or single bands. The single bands include Gorillaz (electronic-ish), Brad Sucks (glorious), Bajafondo (Brazilian club jazz), Calvin Harris (electronic), Big Bad Voodoo Daddy (big band), and others. It really depends on the mood I'm in and what I'm playing.

For instance, when playing SC2, I dig on the electronic stuff. When playing Pokemon, I like the jazz, big band, softer sounds like that. When playing shooters, I really like classic rock. That sorta dealio.

warty goblin
2011-06-25, 07:20 PM
The in-game music. Radical, I know, but since the advent of dynamic music systems the game will pretty much always do a better job matching music to mood than I would.

Except for Mount and Blade, because the music's dead boring. There I go for pretty much whatever I'm listening to at the time.

shadow_archmagi
2011-06-26, 11:43 AM
The in-game music. Radical, I know, but since the advent of dynamic music systems the game will pretty much always do a better job matching music to mood than I would.

Except for Mount and Blade, because the music's dead boring. There I go for pretty much whatever I'm listening to at the time.

Same here, except when I'm playing Killing Floor, in which case I turn on The Protomen