View Full Version : Weapon Finesse-like Feats

dark.sun.druid
2011-06-24, 11:28 AM
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone could point me to the varients of the Weapon Finesse feat that work with different skills. I know at least one exists (for CHA), but I don't know what it's called or where it is. I am espcially interested in if anyone knows of a feat like this that works with INT (I plan on using it, if it exists, in an upcoming build).

Thanks in advance, any books are allowed, evern 3rd party and Dragon Mags.

Amnestic
2011-06-24, 11:47 AM
Obligatory: X to Y Stat Bonus (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125732) thread.

Not seeing any feats that use Int for Hit/Damage I'm afraid.

KingofMadCows
2011-06-24, 01:35 PM
There are some that have limited use with INT.

Eternal Blade can get and insight bonus equal to their INT against one creature type.

Level 15 Warblade gains an insight bonus equal to attack and damage when making attacks of opportunity.

Factotums can do it at the cost of an inspiration point.

3rd level Swashbuckler lets you add Int to damage with finesseable weapons.

There is an epic feat called Combat Insight that lets you use your INT instead of STR to determine damage.

I believe there is an epic feat that lets you use your CHA for attack and AC.

JaronK
2011-06-24, 01:41 PM
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone could point me to the varients of the Weapon Finesse feat that work with different skills. I know at least one exists (for CHA), but I don't know what it's called or where it is. I am espcially interested in if anyone knows of a feat like this that works with INT (I plan on using it, if it exists, in an upcoming build).

Thanks in advance, any books are allowed, evern 3rd party and Dragon Mags.

What's the Charisma one? You mean Snowflake Wardance? Anyway, Insightful Strike from BoED gives Wis to hit with simple weapons.

JaronK

dark.sun.druid
2011-06-26, 12:07 PM
Alright, thanks. None of this is quite what I was looking for, but it's highly possible that what I'm looking for doesn't exist.