PDA

View Full Version : Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust, Aging?

ExemplarofAvg
2011-06-24, 04:29 PM
So I had an epiphany the other day, about the aging mechanics in DnD, while it does work if your DM ages your character and it can help with some cheesiness (I'm looking at all the Dragonwrought Kobolds on this one) I don't know of many other mentions or uses, that being said I want to know what you think, or have used in respect to the aging, I'm thinking of making some touch spells that age people, or some other things, I saw a Time Dragon somewhere that I thought was cool.

Marnath
2011-06-24, 05:16 PM
Well, I know of this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2671013#post2671013), for starters. It's got a decent selection of spells to mess around with Time.

*Edit: For some reason it links to the middle of the page, you'll have to scroll up some.

Alleran
2011-06-24, 10:32 PM
So I had an epiphany the other day, about the aging mechanics in DnD, while it does work if your DM ages your character and it can help with some cheesiness (I'm looking at all the Dragonwrought Kobolds on this one) I don't know of many other mentions or uses, that being said I want to know what you think, or have used in respect to the aging, I'm thinking of making some touch spells that age people, or some other things, I saw a Time Dragon somewhere that I thought was cool.
The Time Dragon is found in Dragon #359.