PDA

View Full Version : Evil cleric PrC?

Pigkappa
2011-06-25, 06:16 AM
Suggestions for an evil cleric PrC?

I'm likely going to be a cloistered cleric; I want to be focused on casting and scribing scrolls and creating magic items; so, I don't want to lose caster levels) more than fighting. I don't want to break the game at all, so no DMM, Ur-priests or similar things.

The only PrC I found is the divine oracle, but I don't really like it.

(sorry for so scarce info, I'm quite in a hurry)

Tarnesh
2011-06-25, 09:08 AM
What about the Contemplative (Complete Divine)? The extra domains are very nice without being overpowered, and it could mix well with the cloistered cleric also for the flavour. Pity for his two skill ranks per level, though.

Urpriest
2011-06-25, 12:04 PM
Master of Shrouds (Libris Mortis) kicks some serious ass if you can get in reasonably early, and is very castery.

ExemplarofAvg
2011-06-25, 03:19 PM
Master of Shrouds (Libris Mortis) kicks some serious ass if you can get in reasonably early, and is very castery.

Seconding, and you can get into it fairly early too, Heck you can even get into it with only three levels. Two of Cleric and one of another perfect will class, Personally I like Human Paragon for that, but season to taste and flavour.

Darklord Xavez
2011-06-25, 04:30 PM
What about the Contemplative (Complete Divine)? The extra domains are very nice without being overpowered, and it could mix well with the cloistered cleric also for the flavour. Pity for his two skill ranks per level, though.

Agreed. It is a rather good prestige class that doesn't break the game.
-X

Ormur
2011-06-26, 12:42 AM
Church Inquisitor has loads of nice immunities and is very easily adaptable to LE, it's the frickin inquisition after all. :smallamused:

Hecuba
2011-06-26, 01:51 AM
Forgotten Realms has a few that might be of interest:

Divine Disciple (Player's Guide to Faerun)
Shadow Adept (Player's Guide to Faerun)
Master Alchemist (Magic of Faerun)
Mystic Wanderer (Magic of Faerun)
Nightcloak (Faiths and Pantheons)