PDA

View Full Version : [MLP FIM] Bridle Shores General Town Thread 3

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Mindfreak
2011-06-25, 12:03 PM
The Town of Bridle Shores

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b244/Introbulus/PonyRPbanner1.png

Far to the west of Canterlot, further still even from Ponyville, a quiet little town is quickly springing up near a large lake.

This is Bridle Shores, situated along a large lake with a natural beach. Not far from town is Mt. Trotia, with a waterfall that feeds into the lake. The town is surrounded by a lush forest which the ponies of the town both use and nurture with delicate balance, there are some ponies that call the forest home as well.

A small business district has started to grow, with a Bakery, Dress shop, Grill, Greenhouse, Dojo, Saw mill, Snow Cone Stand, Dance Academy, and even a Soda Bar popping up for the citizens of the town. They are also experimenting with new technology such as Floppy Disk’s computer shack or the Doctor's friendship harnessing lab. In addition, there's a Farm and a Wizard's Tower on the outskirts of the town.

Much of the forest is quiet and peaceful, but deeper within the forest lurks creatures far more dangerous…

Locations Covered in this Thread

Character homes, Civic Center(Run by Sweet Dream, volunteers welcome), Nightclub(Run by Purple Pepper), Knack's Farm(Run by Knack, with some hired hooves), Streets, The Legs' Junk Shop(Run by Orange and Blue Legs), Fox Trot's Dance Studio(Run by Foxtrot), and scenes in places that are not Bridle Shores.

Rodny
2011-06-25, 12:08 PM
Nope. I don't. If I were Berathor I would have my lists to tell me who you are or If I was Moro I would have memorised everything about you the moment you stepped through the ten mile radius. But I am neither. Would you like a drink? Jormongs voice had returned to normal and he was as before. A small table appeared with a alcoholic beverage not known to ponies called Whiskey. He quickly drank up a glass of it.

Benson
2011-06-25, 12:10 PM
The pie didn't bother her. Even getting called 'little miss detective' didn't bother her.

"If you hadn't offered, maybe I would have. But first, answer my question."

The simple fact of the matter was, she refused to play his game. This was her game, now.

"No, no, no, you wanted your parlor scene, only reason you blasted that particular message over the sound system to round up the others, let's share with everypony," He replied in his haughty tone.

"Why do I have this incredible feeling of deja vu that I done this before?" Silverpine said, rubbing his head gingerly. "Wait, who the hay are you?" Then he looked as his hoof which had a trace of smeared ink. His eyes widened.

"Gear! You did not just draw a mustache on me."

"I choose not to comment until I have a lawyer present," Gear said closing her eyes with a small smirk.

Grif
2011-06-25, 12:13 PM
"I choose not to comment until I have a lawyer present," Gear said closing her eyes with a small smirk.

"Oh you incorrigable mare." Silverpine facehoofed. A red handkerchief appeared next to him and fell on his hoof. He began wiping the ink from his face. "Why the hay am I in your dreams anyway?"

Benson
2011-06-25, 12:20 PM
"Oh you incorrigible mare." Silverpine facehoofed. A red handkerchief appeared next to him and fell on his hoof. He began wiping the ink from his face. "Why the hay am I in your dreams anyway?"

"I don't even think this is my dream....it lacks a harem...I was told I could invite anypony to whatever this is." She nuzzled him with a romantic undertone. "So naturally I thought of you, sweetstuff...to torment some more even in a dream." The last part of that...obviously in a different tone, haha.

Deme
2011-06-25, 12:22 PM
"No, no, no, you wanted your parlor scene, only reason you blasted that particular message over the sound system to round up the others, let's share with everypony," He replied in his haughty tone.

"The mood's already broken quite a bit, and since we're having this pause... I'm taking advantage of it. After all, you've got to have something up your sleeve to be so cocky despite the fact that your mark is all over that letter."

This was both true and false, in the end. That latter was the biggest tip-off that she had, the one piece of physical evidence that linked Lemon to the crime in any way. But probably not in the way he thought she meant.

The said, she still gathered up the papers carefully and began pushing them towards the door.

Lix Lorn
2011-06-25, 12:24 PM
Hmmm, I can have some fun with this. But I have to be sure.....

Blaze nudged her again and whispered in her ear once more.
"Kamina."
"....mmm... pierce... heavens..."

Grif
2011-06-25, 12:24 PM
"I don't even think this is my dream....it lacks a harem...I was told I could invite anypony to whatever this is." She nuzzled him with a romantic undertone. "So naturally I thought of you, sweetstuff...to torment some more even in a dream." The last part of that...obviously in a different tone, haha.

"So... even in dreams I can't run away from you," Silverpine said with resignation. His lips curled up in a smile when he felt the nuzzle. "I suppose I might as well make the best of it." He returned the nuzzle fondly.

Mindfreak
2011-06-25, 12:26 PM
"....mmm... pierce... heavens..."

Alright, time to do this
Blazing Hooves whispered again in her ear.
"I will give Blazing Hooves lots of hugs, and eat breakfast with him because he is awesome and a pinnacle of masculinaty."

Benson
2011-06-25, 12:50 PM
"The mood's already broken quite a bit, and since we're having this pause... I'm taking advantage of it. After all, you've got to have something up your sleeve to be so cocky despite the fact that your mark is all over that letter."

This was both true and false, in the end. That latter was the biggest tip-off that she had, the one piece of physical evidence that linked Lemon to the crime in any way. But probably not in the way he thought she meant.

The said, she still gathered up the papers carefully and began pushing them towards the door.

So the three wound up back at the tent where the others were at, Lemon being a big ol' time waster when it was inevitable Mystery was going to get her parlor scene. The other four were still there. Peach looked bored and cocked a brow seeing her brother in cuffs. Maestro had made sure Cerise didn't try to escape. Lefty...well he was Lefty wearing his emotions on his sleeve looking all upset and worried at this whole scenario. Cherise was there staring at the ground but then perked her head up when she saw Lemon. He simply gave her a cold look as she returned to looking at the ground.

"Alright little miss detective let's get this sideshow going, let's have all the truth pour out in which in the end I'll be back to usual business," He commented. "Ask your questions and let's see if you can really see the truth."

"So... even in dreams I can't run away from you," Silverpine said with resignation. His lips curled up in a smile when he felt the nuzzle. "I suppose I might as well make the best of it." He returned the nuzzle fondly.

"Nope," She nuzzled him some more and then turned to look at Berathor. "Soo...is there an actual point to this?...Who are you? Am here to do something?....Or can I get back to scheming on stealing pony kisses? Haha."

Deme
2011-06-25, 01:09 PM
"You'd like that, wouldn't you? Well, unfortunately...That's not going to happen. I'm hoping for Let me tell you all a story... The story starts off with two stallions and a dream. It starts off with a family."

She waved a hoof at the assembled crowd, withholding her gaze from Lemon.

"And it ends with a different sort of family. I can't say whether the first family was good or not, only that a point came when it fell apart. Everyone here knows when that was. And, for the most part, if anyone noticed, they kept it to themselves. 'I'm just staying because it was his dream,' 'I'm sure they're just rumors,' 'No one would ha' really hurt anyone here. They're good people.' But this was true, too: the dream was falling apart. And it'll never really be put back together again, I can tell you that."

And maybe because she had a dream that had fallen apart, was falling, she spared a moment for pity. The fact of the matter was, there wasn't any way to get it back to the way things were. If it could be done better, it'd take outside help. There was no way someone like Lemon could run a carnival, given the rights. And Ferias, who apparently broke like a twig, couldn't run it either, but from a different direction.

"But somepony thought they could give it a whirl. Better, even, without those incompotent old hangers-on. So he got together what I think someponies here thought of as a little family. The young, the dreamers, the ambitious. But to that pony, they were just another step, and he'd hang them out to dry. Of course, that's why it'll never be business as usual here, among other reasons."

She waved a hoof particularly at Cerise before taking a little swig from her flask. She was waiting to see how things went from there.

Lix Lorn
2011-06-25, 01:09 PM
Alright, time to do this
Blazing Hooves whispered again in her ear.
"I will give Blazing Hooves lots of hugs, and eat breakfast with him because he is awesome and a pinnacle of masculinaty."
"...hugs...and breakfast... and masculinity..."

Mindfreak
2011-06-25, 01:11 PM
"...hugs...and breakfast... and masculinity..."

Blaze gave a small frown, and decided to go another route. He grabbed a feather, and brought it in clamped in his mouth. He then began to tickle Scarlet on her nose.

Lix Lorn
2011-06-25, 01:23 PM
That will probably wake her up.
"Nnn... ah!"

Awake!

Mindfreak
2011-06-25, 01:28 PM
That will probably wake her up.
"Nnn... ah!"

Awake!

Blaze did a little pose as if he was facing a camera.
"Success!"
He then turns back to Scarlet.
"Dad left you a note."
He dropped the note next to her. It read: 'The force called. I'll be back in 1-3 days. -Zach.'
At the bottom in a totally different handwriting was: 'P.S., you should totally let Blazing Hooves drive a mecha.'
"He also made breakfast. Don't worry about me, I can look after myself."

Lix Lorn
2011-06-25, 01:33 PM
She raises an eyebrow.
"...and you didn't alter the note at all, of course?"

Mindfreak
2011-06-25, 01:35 PM
She raises an eyebrow.
"...and you didn't alter the note at all, of course?"

Blaze looked away.
"Noooooo, what would give you that idea?"
He gives a nervous chuckle.
"Good one, Scarlet. Like I would alter the note."

TheAmishPirate
2011-06-25, 01:41 PM
Nope. I don't. If I were Berathor I would have my lists to tell me who you are or If I was Moro I would have memorised everything about you the moment you stepped through the ten mile radius. But I am neither. Would you like a drink? Jormongs voice had returned to normal and he was as before. A small table appeared with a alcoholic beverage not known to ponies called Whiskey. He quickly drank up a glass of it.

Sandy frowned. There were just too many things that didn't make sense here, and he wasn't sure what to make of any of it. There was the possibility that this was all an elaborate lie, meant to get him to lower his guard. Or it could be that this was an entirely new breed of creature, and that they really didn't mean him harm. There just wasn't enough reliable information to go off of. His gut told him to just boot Jormong out and be done with it, but so long as the Nightmare was willing to talk, there wasn't much harm in playing along for now.

Plus, he was really hoping Jormong was telling the truth.

"No thanks. I think you'll understand if I say I don't trust you Jormong. But unless you try to pull something, I suppose we can talk about this." He sat down, horn still glowing, but only faintly. "Now, what is all this about again? I wouldn't mind some particulars about this "joined dream" you mentioned."

Lix Lorn
2011-06-25, 01:45 PM
Blaze looked away.
"Noooooo, what would give you that idea?"
He gives a nervous chuckle.
"Good one, Scarlet. Like I would alter the note."
She smirks slightly. "It's different handwriting."

Mindfreak
2011-06-25, 01:48 PM
She smirks slightly. "It's different handwriting."
"There is a very good explanation for that, and I will tell you it if you can CATCH ME!"
He then takes off out of the bedroom and into the hall, grabbing a pancake on his way and eating it quickly.

Benson
2011-06-25, 01:51 PM
"You'd like that, wouldn't you? Well, unfortunately...That's not going to happen. I'm hoping for Let me tell you all a story... The story starts off with two stallions and a dream. It starts off with a family."

She waved a hoof at the assembled crowd, withholding her gaze from Lemon.

"And it ends with a different sort of family. I can't say whether the first family was good or not, only that a point came when it fell apart. Everyone here knows when that was. And, for the most part, if anyone noticed, they kept it to themselves. 'I'm just staying because it was his dream,' 'I'm sure they're just rumors,' 'No one would ha' really hurt anyone here. They're good people.' But this was true, too: the dream was falling apart. And it'll never really be put back together again, I can tell you that."

And maybe because she had a dream that had fallen apart, was falling, she spared a moment for pity. The fact of the matter was, there wasn't any way to get it back to the way things were. If it could be done better, it'd take outside help. There was no way someone like Lemon could run a carnival, given the rights. And Ferias, who apparently broke like a twig, couldn't run it either, but from a different direction.

"But somepony thought they could give it a whirl. Better, even, without those incompetent old hangers-on. So he got together what I think someponies here thought of as a little family. The young, the dreamers, the ambitious. But to that pony, they were just another step, and he'd hang them out to dry. Of course, that's why it'll never be business as usual here, among other reasons."

She waved a hoof particularly at Cerise before taking a little swig from her flask. She was waiting to see how things went from there.

"Bravo on the anecdote, ever look into being an orator little miss detective?" Lemon scoffed commenting sarcastically.

"Oh do shut-up Lemon..." Peach rolled her eyes and glanced at her brother. Lemon shot her a dirty look in return. Cherise appeared to have been affected the most with the story, her body language indicating so when Moonlight Mystery was nearing the end of the story. She kept her eyes downcasted, staring at her hoofcuffed hooves. Maestro who was near-by still couldn't help but put a comforting hoof despite her being a confessor to crimes.

Lix Lorn
2011-06-25, 02:01 PM
"There is a very good explanation for that, and I will tell you it if you can CATCH ME!"
He then takes off out of the bedroom and into the hall, grabbing a pancake on his way and eating it quickly.
CHASE giggle!

Mindfreak
2011-06-25, 02:04 PM
CHASE giggle!

Blaze gave a laugh, staying in front of Scarlet by about 3 feet.
"You can't hope to catch the mighty Blazing Hooves!"
He isn't using his wings though to keep it fair.

Lix Lorn
2011-06-25, 02:07 PM
"But I can tryyy!" she calls, smiling.

Mindfreak
2011-06-25, 02:09 PM
"But I can tryyy!" she calls, smiling.

Blaze starts getting tired after 10 minutes, he usually used his wings. He slowed down enough so Scarlet could catch him.

Rodny
2011-06-25, 02:57 PM
Berathor

Yes. Yes there is a reason for this nonsense. You and everyone you want are invited for a joined dream. Also. You aren't exactly being given the option of turning it down and I am really sorry about that part. But the higher ups want you to meet a certain someone.

Jormong

Well a few friends of mine are thinking of starting a revolution and they need a reason to gather up and plot. You and a dozen or so others are going to be the reason. Jormong looked at the pony and took another sip. He then continued. Also I can't stop but notice your strange reaction to me and your distrust... I mean I can understand the distrust due to my appearance but why the hate? Also, do you want anything else to drink?

Benson
2011-06-25, 03:01 PM
Berathor

Yes. Yes there is a reason for this nonsense. You and everyone you want are invited for a joined dream. Also. You aren't exactly being given the option of turning it down and I am really sorry about that part. But the higher ups want you to meet a certain someone.

"Hauh...yea well...then let's go meet them....get this meeting over with...than I can go build my harem," Gearstride replied all matter-of-factly.

Lix Lorn
2011-06-25, 03:15 PM
Blaze starts getting tired after 10 minutes, he usually used his wings. He slowed down enough so Scarlet could catch him.
She pouncecuddles him!

Rodny
2011-06-25, 03:28 PM
Well then... A Nightmare appeared out of the background. Lead them towards the meeting place and tell the guards, if they stop you, that they are lucid dreamers. Don't be seen.(If you want Gearstride and Silverpine to talk on their way) Berathor quickly left and headed over to Zachs dream. It was a pure black background there too. He said. Good evening mister "Zach"

Mindfreak
2011-06-25, 03:34 PM
She pouncecuddles him!

Blaze goes down giggling.
"Alright, you caught me. I will now grant you three wishes and you have to grant me my wish."
He laughed some more.
"I wish for unlimited wishes."
-----
For some reason, Zach's dream cannot be reached!
Dun dun duuuun!

Lix Lorn
2011-06-25, 03:37 PM
"I wish that I don't have to answer your wish, that I get to tickle you, and that I get infinite wishes." she teases.

Mindfreak
2011-06-25, 03:39 PM
"I wish that I don't have to answer your wish, that I get to tickle you, and that I get infinite wishes." she teases.

"Nooooo, not the tickling!"
Says Blaze laughing.

Benson
2011-06-25, 03:42 PM
Well then... A Nightmare appeared out of the background. Lead them towards the meeting place and tell the guards, if they stop you, that they are lucid dreamers. Don't be seen.(If you want Gearstride and Silverpine to talk on their way) Berathor quickly left and headed over to Zachs dream. It was a pure black background there too. He said. Good evening mister "Zach"

"Sweet..let's go....sooner I get this over with, the sooner I can get my harem on," Gearstride was being her one track minded self as she grabbed Silverpine and dragged him with her. She followed the Nightmare that had appeared.

Lix Lorn
2011-06-25, 03:56 PM
"Nooooo, not the tickling!"
Says Blaze laughing.
TICKLE! Lots of tickle!

Mindfreak
2011-06-25, 04:00 PM
TICKLE! Lots of tickle!

Blaze is laughing out of control. He 'struggles' to get away, but unfortunately didn't.

Lix Lorn
2011-06-25, 04:04 PM
No mercy! Just tickles!

Mindfreak
2011-06-25, 04:12 PM
No mercy! Just tickles!

Blaze escapes! He then latches onto Scarlet's back like a steel trap.
"You'll never get me now!"
He then jumps off of her and yells:
"Stazengann! Combine!"
A liquid ball of steel comes out of nowhere and covers Blazing Hooves. He looks like a miniature Stazengann now.
"Alright, do not tell my dad. My grandfather gave me this."

TheAmishPirate
2011-06-25, 04:27 PM
"I'll pass on the drinks." Sandy chuckles and shakes his head. "See, I shouldn't have to explain that. I shouldn't have to introduce myself here. You're either really good at playing dumb, or I've mistaken you for something else. And I've got no way of knowing which it is, and guessing wrong would be...bad. So excuse me if I'm playing this safe."

"But let's get back to this dream thing; a revolution? Against what? And why do you need us?"

Lix Lorn
2011-06-25, 04:56 PM
Blaze escapes! He then latches onto Scarlet's back like a steel trap.
"You'll never get me now!"
He then jumps off of her and yells:
"Stazengann! Combine!"
A liquid ball of steel comes out of nowhere and covers Blazing Hooves. He looks like a miniature Stazengann now.
"Alright, do not tell my dad. My grandfather gave me this."
"...what?" shock!

Mindfreak
2011-06-25, 05:06 PM
"...what?" shock!

"Long story short, I fight people who hate Fluttershy."

Lix Lorn
2011-06-25, 05:41 PM
"...seems reasonable." she nods.

Mindfreak
2011-06-25, 06:05 PM
"...seems reasonable." she nods.

"It's a noble cause, and guess what?"
He tackles her to the ground suprosingly well, and begins to tickle her and Stazengann melts off of him and melds back onto his bed.
"You left your guard down."

Lix Lorn
2011-06-25, 06:15 PM
"No faaaaair!" she giggles hysterically.

Mindfreak
2011-06-25, 06:21 PM
"No faaaaair!" she giggles hysterically.

He begins to tickle her without mercy! Eventually he falls onto the floor, tired from all of the tickling. He looks at Scarlet.
"Will you carry me?" he says this with puppy dog eyes.

Lix Lorn
2011-06-25, 07:49 PM
"Fiiiine." she smiles.

Mindfreak
2011-06-25, 07:56 PM
"Fiiiine." she smiles.

He climbs on her back, and hugs her neck tightly.
"Let's go grab some breakfast from the kitchen."

Lix Lorn
2011-06-25, 08:25 PM
She smiles, and nods.

Mindfreak
2011-06-25, 08:32 PM
She smiles, and nods.

"To the kitchen then for breakfast! Then hugs, for I demand it!"

Grif
2011-06-25, 09:24 PM
"Sweet..let's go....sooner I get this over with, the sooner I can get my harem on," Gearstride was being her one track minded self as she grabbed Silverpine and dragged him with her. She followed the Nightmare that had appeared.

"Ack! I'm going, I'm going," Silverpine grumbled as he somehow managed to get himself standing and cantering beside the mare.

Lix Lorn
2011-06-25, 10:42 PM
"To the kitchen then for breakfast! Then hugs, for I demand it!"
She giggles. "Well, I can't argue with that." she smiles, and heads for the kitchen.

Mindfreak
2011-06-25, 10:45 PM
She giggles. "Well, I can't argue with that." she smiles, and heads for the kitchen.

When they get into the kitchen, there is a large pile of pancakes and veggie bacon. Blaze slithers off of Scarlet and grabs a plate. He stacks pancakes on it, making a stack of 20 pancakes with 2 strips of bacon between each one. He then began to eat.

Rodny
2011-06-26, 02:20 AM
Jormong

Yes a Revolution. Against our rather idiotic leaders that think that our world is going to change quite a bit soon. And we need you as a reason to bring the Lucid Dreamer Division here. Our plan is to make the higher ups think that Bridle Shores needs the Dreamer Division so they send it here. Jormong took another sip.

Random Nightmare

The Nightmare took the two ponies to Jeeves dream (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11283682&postcount=1485). He noticed that these two were the first to arrive. He quickly dissapeared after the two ponies showed up.

Benson
2011-06-26, 02:52 AM
Random Nightmare

The Nightmare took the two ponies to Jeeves dream (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11283682&postcount=1485). He noticed that these two were the first to arrive. He quickly disappeared after the two ponies showed up.

"Oh...hey...a tavern....sweetness," Gear declares as she casually takes a spot at the counter and turns to Reginald. "One ginger ale...with two salt licks on the side."

Grif
2011-06-26, 03:30 AM
"Oh...hey...a tavern....sweetness," Gear declares as she casually takes a spot at the counter and turns to Reginald. "One ginger ale...with two salt licks on the side."

"What are the chances? We're so going to be dead drunk again at the end of this dream." Silverpine declared, as he took his seat next to Gear. "Just iced water... for now."

Benson
2011-06-26, 04:08 AM
"What are the chances? We're so going to be dead drunk again at the end of this dream." Silverpine declared, as he took his seat next to Gear. "Just iced water... for now."

Dreamworld

"But its a dream sweetstuff....all of the good feeling and none of the passing out and getting hangovers, though I'm just gonna have a ginger ale," She grinned, nuzzling him on the cheek.

Grif
2011-06-26, 04:37 AM
Dreamworld

"But its a dream sweetstuff....all of the good feeling and none of the passing out and getting hangovers, though I'm just gonna have a ginger ale," She grinned, nuzzling him on the cheek.

"That so?" Silverpine eyed her questioningly. He turned back to the barkeep. "You know what, change that to apple wine. The strongest you got." Silverpine gave her a lopsided grin. "I'm totally blaming you if I actually get drunk. So allow me to sneak a kiss in first before the first cup." He kissed her on the cheek chastely.

Benson
2011-06-26, 04:56 AM
"That so?" Silverpine eyed her questioningly. He turned back to the barkeep. "You know what, change that to apple wine. The strongest you got." Silverpine gave her a lopsided grin. "I'm totally blaming you if I actually get drunk. So allow me to sneak a kiss in first before the first cup." He kissed her on the cheek chastely.

Gear smiled cheekily as Silverpine kissed her on the cheek. "So as long as the blame comes with more of your kisses then I'm fine with that." She then looked around the odd surroundings, well as odd as being somepony's dream. (I don't imagine that she remembers much of yesterday's dream that turned out to be Silverpine's)

"I wonder who's dream this is...It's a little on the simple side...Needs more harem."

*deadtiming for sleep*

Mindfreak
2011-06-26, 08:11 AM
Jormong

Yes a Revolution. Against our rather idiotic leaders that think that our world is going to change quite a bit soon. And we need you as a reason to bring the Lucid Dreamer Division here. Our plan is to make the higher ups think that Bridle Shores needs the Dreamer Division so they send it here. Jormong took another sip.

Random Nightmare

The Nightmare took the two ponies to Jeeves dream (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11283682&postcount=1485). He noticed that these two were the first to arrive. He quickly dissapeared after the two ponies showed up.

Two ponies walk into the tavern dream wearing sterotypical adventurer gear. They should be sitting down at a table now, and the bartender(Reginald) throws them some unopened bottles of Root Beer.

Deme
2011-06-26, 08:36 AM
"Bravo on the anecdote, ever look into being an orator little miss detective?" Lemon scoffed commenting sarcastically.

"Oh do shut-up Lemon..." Peach rolled her eyes and glanced at her brother. Lemon shot her a dirty look in return. Cherise appeared to have been affected the most with the story, her body language indicating so when Moonlight Mystery was nearing the end of the story. She kept her eyes downcasted, staring at her hoofcuffed hooves. Maestro who was near-by still couldn't help but put a comforting hoof despite her being a confessor to crimes.

"Lemon, you're a showman; remember to hold your applause until the end...But you probably won't be applauding much."

She turned back to face the wall of the tent. She raised the papers in her hoof. If this were a real parlor room, she'd be faux-threatening them over a fireplace.

"So he gathered up a few: a pair of young acrobats. And he told them that if he did as he told them, he could make the carnival a better place... Something like that, I'm sure. Lots of smoke and mirrors, writing checks he thought he could cash...But in the end, he probably can't.

His plan, from what I've seen, went something like this: cause trouble. Steal money from customers. Never big enough to attract police attention, as we'll see... But enough that eventually, no one would want it in their town. The carnival would suffer... I haven't had time to look over the paperwork, but I'm guessing the fruits of this plan are right here in my hoof."

She waved the papers again, this time getting ready to read them to the crowd, and formally indict her suspect...

TheAmishPirate
2011-06-26, 08:58 AM
Jormong

Sandy mulled this over for a few moments, then answered, "I've still got two more questions. First, provided my eyes and head still work in here, I figure you're some sort of thing made of thoughts, dreams, and other such intangibilities. How do I know your little revolution won't cross over to Equestria?"

" Second, I'd like to be clear on what I might be agreeing to here. You're going to take me to this dream, where I just sit around with a bunch of other ponies, and nothing else happens to me? There's no other agreement I'm getting into here?"

Grif
2011-06-26, 10:04 AM
Gear smiled cheekily as Silverpine kissed her on the cheek. "So as long as the blame comes with more of your kisses then I'm fine with that." She then looked around the odd surroundings, well as odd as being somepony's dream. (I don't imagine that she remembers much of yesterday's dream that turned out to be Silverpine's)

"I wonder who's dream this is...It's a little on the simple side...Needs more harem."

*deadtiming for sleep*

Silverpine rolled his eyes. "Really, Gear, you should have some other dreams other than harems. It just ain't natural." He glanced the two new ponies who entered the bar. They looked armed. "Psst, who you think are those?"

Benson
2011-06-26, 11:00 AM
"Lemon, you're a showman; remember to hold your applause until the end...But you probably won't be applauding much."

She turned back to face the wall of the tent. She raised the papers in her hoof. If this were a real parlor room, she'd be faux-threatening them over a fireplace.

"So he gathered up a few: a pair of young acrobats. And he told them that if he did as he told them, he could make the carnival a better place... Something like that, I'm sure. Lots of smoke and mirrors, writing checks he thought he could cash...But in the end, he probably can't.

His plan, from what I've seen, went something like this: cause trouble. Steal money from customers. Never big enough to attract police attention, as we'll see... But enough that eventually, no one would want it in their town. The carnival would suffer... I haven't had time to look over the paperwork, but I'm guessing the fruits of this plan are right here in my hoof."

She waved the papers again, this time getting ready to read them to the crowd, and formally indict her suspect...

Yes, the paperwork was more or less a transferal of ownership, where Lemon would presumably get it all and Ferias nothing really. Why exactly he would agree to such a thing...eh.

"Is 'dis true? Ya caused trouble just 'ta make Mistah Ferias look like'a nimcompoop and damage 'ta reputation of dis here carnival?" Lefty questioned Lemon with a hurt expression.

"Feh. I don't have to do anything really to hurt the reputation of this carnival, it does that on its own, especially with all the other crooked employees, but some ponies are just too blind to want to see it," Lemon replied bitingly and glowered at Ferias. He then glanced at Mystery. Peach glanced at Lemon and dropped her glower, she still had her involvement to consider. Maestro took this in silently, his hold on Cerise not so tight anymore.

Two ponies walk into the tavern dream wearing sterotypical adventurer gear. They should be sitting down at a table now, and the bartender(Reginald) throws them some unopened bottles of Root Beer.

Silverpine rolled his eyes. "Really, Gear, you should have some other dreams other than harems. It just ain't natural." He glanced the two new ponies who entered the bar. They looked armed. "Psst, who you think are those?"

Dreamworld
"How would I know? Why don't you go ask these armed ponies, hahah," Gear grinned.

Rodny
2011-06-26, 02:38 PM
Jormong

Oh I am as real as you and your friends. It's just that I am real here and not in your world. Jormong took one last sip out of the bottle and then said. All tho the revolution if I am not mistaken has a very tiny thing of going in to your world... Small because we have yet to discover how to do this. Also. No. There is no secret agreement. Not any that I know of at least.

Rodny

Rodny finally arrived at a something that looks like a Tavern. He noticed Gearstride and Silverpine at one of the tables and waved at them.

Grif
2011-06-26, 03:14 PM
Dreamers, move to this thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204819).

Lix Lorn
2011-06-26, 04:28 PM
When they get into the kitchen, there is a large pile of pancakes and veggie bacon. Blaze slithers off of Scarlet and grabs a plate. He stacks pancakes on it, making a stack of 20 pancakes with 2 strips of bacon between each one. He then began to eat.
She makes a stack of foods too, and begins nomming!

Mindfreak
2011-06-26, 05:47 PM
She makes a stack of foods too, and begins nomming!

Blaze ate a whole stack of pancakes in one bite.

Lix Lorn
2011-06-26, 05:54 PM
"...wow." she says.

Mindfreak
2011-06-26, 06:00 PM
"...wow." she says.

Blaze smiles and constructs another stack.

Hawkflight
2011-06-26, 06:07 PM
*GASP* Can I see them? Please? Or do I have to wait until the shop is open to buy them? Mystic asks excitedly.

"Oh, sure!" said Heartflight. She led the way to a quiet corner of the center and pulled two stuffed animals out of her bag, one red dragon and one silver dragon. The first was laying down, and the second was standing up tall.

Eruantion
2011-06-26, 07:45 PM
Cypress walks downstairs to where the other ponies are having breakfast, trying to remember the events of last night. "Morning, everypony," he mutters.

Mystic Muse
2011-06-26, 08:00 PM
"Oh, sure!" said Heartflight. She led the way to a quiet corner of the center and pulled two stuffed animals out of her bag, one red dragon and one silver dragon. The first was laying down, and the second was standing up tall.

How much? I'll buy them from you. I love dragons. she says and pulls out a bag of bits.

Hawkflight
2011-06-26, 10:33 PM
"Well, I haven't had a chance to set my prices yet," admitted Heartflight. "But I was thinking of selling them at about ... 16 bits each?"

Mystic Muse
2011-06-26, 10:56 PM
"Well, I haven't had a chance to set my prices yet," admitted Heartflight. "But I was thinking of selling them at about ... 16 bits each?"

Mystic pulls out 32 bits.

Done. she says handing over the bits and taking the plushies. Thank you. she says happily, putting them in her pack.

Hawkflight
2011-06-26, 10:59 PM
"No problem," said Heartflight. "I prefer mammals myself. I have the most adorable husky plush in my bag."

Mystic Muse
2011-06-26, 11:10 PM
"No problem," said Heartflight. "I prefer mammals myself. I have the most adorable husky plush in my bag."

Ah. Well, for me, dragons are my absolute favorite, as you can probably tell and as I've probably mentioned. Especially Silver and Red ones. she says happily. But I do also love cute mammals. I just like dragons best is all.

Hawkflight
2011-06-26, 11:28 PM
"Is that so? Well, it's a good thing I happened to have a red one and a silver one on my then," Heartflight giggled.

Mystic Muse
2011-06-26, 11:39 PM
"Is that so? Well, it's a good thing I happened to have a red one and a silver one on my then," Heartflight giggled.

Yes it is. She yawns. Well, it's been a long day, and I'm kind of tired. Talk to you tomorrow. Mystic says waving goodbye.

Hawkflight
2011-06-26, 11:54 PM
"Okay, good night!" said Heartflight. She hoped she'd meet that pony again, she was nice.

Mystic Muse
2011-06-26, 11:58 PM
Mystic Muse plopped down on the bed, took out her two new plushies, and hugged them. She took a look at them and said to the red one

I'm going to name you Incendia.

She then took a look at the Silver one.

I'm going to name you Eingefroren She says pulling the blanket over her and her two new plushies.

/end pony day for Mystic Muse.

Lix Lorn
2011-06-27, 07:33 AM
Blaze smiles and constructs another stack.
She keeps eating at a REASONABLE pace. xD

Mindfreak
2011-06-27, 07:36 AM
She keeps eating at a REASONABLE pace. xD

"Mmmph mph mph!"*
*Untranslatable.

Deme
2011-06-27, 09:37 AM
Yes, the paperwork was more or less a transferal of ownership, where Lemon would presumably get it all and Ferias nothing really. Why exactly he would agree to such a thing...eh.

"Is 'dis true? Ya caused trouble just 'ta make Mistah Ferias look like'a nimcompoop and damage 'ta reputation of dis here carnival?" Lefty questioned Lemon with a hurt expression.

"Feh. I don't have to do anything really to hurt the reputation of this carnival, it does that on its own, especially with all the other crooked employees, but some ponies are just too blind to want to see it," Lemon replied bitingly and glowered at Ferias. He then glanced at Mystery. Peach glanced at Lemon and dropped her glower, she still had her involvement to consider. Maestro took this in silently, his hold on Cerise not so tight anymore.

"He didn't have to, but he did. Adding contract fraud to his list of crimes, incidentally.

He asked Colt Horner and probably Cerise as well to steal for him. Small amounts -- nothing too big, since he didn't want to attract much attention from the authorities... Unfortunately for him, he made a few mistakes. The first, and grandest, is that he decided to work on his scheme in a town with me in it. And from there, it only goes downhill.

The second was this: Colt Horner ran unerringly to him when I was chasing him. Colt Horner was an acrobat and skilled at getting around: he could have chosen any hiding place in the whole carnival. But he felt only one would protect him. So he ran to the tent where he knew his real boss was. When I asked him who put him up to stealing, he told a transparent lie...And looked, for security's sake, directly at you. Did he tell the right lie? Were you going to bail him out?...Obviously, not."

She pointed to Lemon.

"This is where his plan took a second wrong turn. And from here, they sure pile up quickly. He asked Cerise to use the gun she had stolen from Mr. Maestro earlier, and shoot Horner before he could talk. The gun was a choice that said a lot: Only Maestro and Ferias were supposed to know about it, so even if the choice of weapon was found...It'd be easy to blame it all on Ferias. Most likely, Colt Horner, who knew about the gun, told either his fellow flunky and acrobat Cerise, or the boss who he wanted so badly to please about it."

She then grinned. It was time to do a little bit of bluffing. Nothing solidly untrue, but enough that it looked like her case was tighter than Lemon knew it should have been. After all, either he'd be cracking now, or be on top of the world still, secure in his ability and the pleasure of shooting her down. She took the letter out of her coat.

"How I caught Cerise isn't important. What's important is how I caught you. First, Cerise confessed to working for you while I had my tape recorder, sitting happy as a clam in my pocket. She also confessed a few matters about the letter in my hands... A letter that told me everything about how you were the mastermind behind it."

Lix Lorn
2011-06-27, 09:42 AM
"Mmmph mph mph!"*
*Untranslatable.
She giggles loudly.

Mindfreak
2011-06-27, 10:18 AM
She giggles loudly.

"Mmph!"
He eats the rest of his stack and then smiles.
"I. Love. Pancakes."

Lix Lorn
2011-06-27, 10:28 AM
She giggles. "I can see."

Mindfreak
2011-06-27, 11:22 AM
She giggles. "I can see."

He shook his head.
"I don't think you grasp my love of pancakes. I once built a mecha out of pancakes, which I then defeated by eating it. I once made a boquite of flowers for a filly I liked who also loved pancakes. I got a hug from that, and that's another thing. I. Love. Hugs. Kisses are okay, but hugs are awesome!"
He is quite hyper from the sugar of the syrup, and is hopping around Scarlet. Periodically giving her hugs and then ending with jumping onto her back and hugging her.

Mystic Muse
2011-06-27, 11:26 AM
Just FYI, Scarlet would have received one of Soft's letters as well.

Benson
2011-06-27, 11:58 AM
"He didn't have to, but he did. Adding contract fraud to his list of crimes, incidentally.

He asked Colt Horner and probably Cerise as well to steal for him. Small amounts -- nothing too big, since he didn't want to attract much attention from the authorities... Unfortunately for him, he made a few mistakes. The first, and grandest, is that he decided to work on his scheme in a town with me in it. And from there, it only goes downhill.

The second was this: Colt Horner ran unerringly to him when I was chasing him. Colt Horner was an acrobat and skilled at getting around: he could have chosen any hiding place in the whole carnival. But he felt only one would protect him. So he ran to the tent where he knew his real boss was. When I asked him who put him up to stealing, he told a transparent lie...And looked, for security's sake, directly at you. Did he tell the right lie? Were you going to bail him out?...Obviously, not."

She pointed to Lemon.

"This is where his plan took a second wrong turn. And from here, they sure pile up quickly. He asked Cerise to use the gun she had stolen from Mr. Maestro earlier, and shoot Horner before he could talk. The gun was a choice that said a lot: Only Maestro and Ferias were supposed to know about it, so even if the choice of weapon was found...It'd be easy to blame it all on Ferias. Most likely, Colt Horner, who knew about the gun, told either his fellow flunky and acrobat Cerise, or the boss who he wanted so badly to please about it."

She then grinned. It was time to do a little bit of bluffing. Nothing solidly untrue, but enough that it looked like her case was tighter than Lemon knew it should have been. After all, either he'd be cracking now, or be on top of the world still, secure in his ability and the pleasure of shooting her down. She took the letter out of her coat.

"How I caught Cerise isn't important. What's important is how I caught you. First, Cerise confessed to working for you while I had my tape recorder, sitting happy as a clam in my pocket. She also confessed a few matters about the letter in my hands... A letter that told me everything about how you were the mastermind behind it."

Lemon snarled and glowered at Mystery and then at Cerise, then back at Mystery. "T-that's an obvious lie...Cerise would never betray me like that. She's undyingly loyal to me. Y-youre just trying to bluff me," Lemon glanced back at Cerise, softening his look at her a little. "Isn't that right my Cherise?

Cherise just picked up her head again and did not comment. Oh sure she knew Mystery was bluffing and could have called her out on it. She already knew he simply thought of her as expendable but with it having somepony lay it all out, it hit her more.

"Answer me now you miserable mare!" He momentarily erupted before collecting himself and breathing a little heavily. He looked like he was trying to clutch his chest but couldn't with the hoof cuffs in the way.

"Brother...you really shouldn't let yourself get too worked up, its bad for your health," She casually commented placing a hoof on her chest.

"Shut-up Peach...you're in this too," Lemon shot her another glare before looking back at Mystery. He didn't seem to have anything at this particular moment to say.

Lix Lorn
2011-06-27, 12:25 PM
He shook his head.
"I don't think you grasp my love of pancakes. I once built a mecha out of pancakes, which I then defeated by eating it. I once made a boquite of flowers for a filly I liked who also loved pancakes. I got a hug from that, and that's another thing. I. Love. Hugs. Kisses are okay, but hugs are awesome!"
He is quite hyper from the sugar of the syrup, and is hopping around Scarlet. Periodically giving her hugs and then ending with jumping onto her back and hugging her.
HUG! Lots of hugging and-

Just FYI, Scarlet would have received one of Soft's letters as well.
A letter lands on her horn, which sparks, and burns it to cinders because Scarlet's player doesn't like the deathiness.
"...hope that wasn't important."

Mindfreak
2011-06-27, 12:33 PM
HUG! Lots of hugging and-

A letter lands on her horn, which sparks, and burns it to cinders because Scarlet's player doesn't like the deathiness.
"...hope that wasn't important."

Blaze gave her a hug that would convey a lot of love.
"....You're better then my mom. Can you marry my dad please?"

Deme
2011-06-27, 01:14 PM
Lemon snarled and glowered at Mystery and then at Cerise, then back at Mystery. "T-that's an obvious lie...Cerise would never betray me like that. She's undyingly loyal to me. Y-youre just trying to bluff me," Lemon glanced back at Cerise, softening his look at her a little. "Isn't that right my Cherise?

Cherise just picked up her head again and did not comment. Oh sure she knew Mystery was bluffing and could have called her out on it. She already knew he simply thought of her as expendable but with it having somepony lay it all out, it hit her more.

"Answer me now you miserable mare!" He momentarily erupted before collecting himself and breathing a little heavily. He looked like he was trying to clutch his chest but couldn't with the hoof cuffs in the way.

"Brother...you really shouldn't let yourself get too worked up, its bad for your health," She casually commented placing a hoof on her chest.

"Shut-up Peach...you're in this too," Lemon shot her another glare before looking back at Mystery. He didn't seem to have anything at this particular moment to say.

"Oh, come now. I thought you were having sooo much fun. Don't be such a sour lemon."

Oh, sure, she could continue her bit...But really, she had been annoyed at this guy for ages, and now she was enjoying life without that smug smile on his face.

Lix Lorn
2011-06-27, 01:50 PM
Blaze gave her a hug that would convey a lot of love.
"....You're better then my mom. Can you marry my dad please?"
"Uh. Wha." BLUSH.

Mindfreak
2011-06-27, 01:55 PM
"Uh. Wha." BLUSH.

"My moms mean. You're not, I want you to be my mom."

Lix Lorn
2011-06-27, 02:05 PM
"Uh but um." BLUUUUSH.

Benson
2011-06-27, 02:09 PM
"Oh, come now. I thought you were having sooo much fun. Don't be such a sour lemon."

Oh, sure, she could continue her bit...But really, she had been annoyed at this guy for ages, and now she was enjoying life without that smug smile on his face.

"Shut-up you," He growled.

Cerise after staying quiet piped up. "But...I already confessed to the crimes...what can you do to him?"

Mindfreak
2011-06-27, 02:10 PM
"Uh but um." BLUUUUSH.

"Pleeeeeease?"
He does the puppy dog eyes.

Orzel
2011-06-27, 02:15 PM
Purple

The little mare is ready to go to work. She had a few more bits before the nightclub will be finished. Lacking a helmet and setting a bad example, Purple jumped onto her skateboard and zoomed down the road. Singing of course.

You're probably sick of being tired
You can't find the strength to close your eyes
You can't let go But you can't change everything

Stop laying in this burning bed
Write it on the walls and read it
Bright red so you can see it
Don't fail me now
Write it on the walls and read it.
Until there are no secrets
So safe and sound
At least for now

Time's gonna warn you with a whisp- Aah! Pfft! Aaaah!

Out of nowhere, a letter plops in front of her face. Blinded, she crashes into a lantern post and a trash bin. The paper mixes in with all the rubbish spills. And that's why you should wear a helmet, foals. You never know when a friend's sick note will appear in front of your face and cause you to bail hard.

Lix Lorn
2011-06-27, 02:16 PM
"...maybe?"
She's now bright red.

Mindfreak
2011-06-27, 02:18 PM
"...maybe?"
She's now bright red.

"That's good enough for me, can I call you mom?"

Lix Lorn
2011-06-27, 03:35 PM
SO MUCH BLUSHING.
"Um. Sure?"

Mindfreak
2011-06-27, 03:51 PM
SO MUCH BLUSHING.
"Um. Sure?"

Blaze hugged her even tighter now.
"Can you bring me to a movie, mom?"

Mystic Muse
2011-06-27, 03:56 PM
It was the start of a new day for Mystic Muse. A new day full of possibilities. Possibilities of jobs she would have to do around the Civic center that is.:smalltongue:

She went into the kitchen to make herself breakfast. Eggs, pancakes and sausage with lots of syrup. She finished it rather quickly, and then started cleaning up other ponies dishes, and mopping the civic center. Once done, she went back to her room, put on her saddlebags and decided to just walk around the civic center looking for anypony interesting. Maybe she'd meet Heartflight again.

Eruantion
2011-06-27, 04:06 PM
Cypress finished his breakfast and went out into the lobby of the civic center, hoping to catch Sandy or Icy on their way out.

Deme
2011-06-27, 04:08 PM
"Shut-up you," He growled.

Cerise after staying quiet piped up. "But...I already confessed to the crimes...what can you do to him?"

"Being complicit in crimes is, itself, a crime. Conspiracy to commit assault, obstruction of justice, conspiracy to commit larceny, and contract fraud. All of these are revealed..."

If this were an ace attorney game, this would be where she gets a dramatic close-up with a speedline background...

"Because this crime could have never happened if you didn't have his orders! After all, why was Colt Horner shot? So he wouldn't tell me, a detective, about the truth. But why would Cerise be afraid of him talking to a random stranger? We'd never even seen each other before. The only way for her to know was if she was in the tent when I caught Horner... But only Lemon and Peach were in the tent!"

This was only round 1 of her argument. But these posts are pretty long.

Lix Lorn
2011-06-27, 04:14 PM
Blaze hugged her even tighter now.
"Can you bring me to a movie, mom?"
"Um. Okay?"
Stiiill blushing.

Hawkflight
2011-06-27, 04:17 PM
Heartflight yawned as she stumbled out of her room the next morning. Not being a morning pony, it took her an age and a half to wake up. She stumbled down the hallway, almost bumping into the pony from yesterday. "Excuse me," she mumbled sleepily, as she made her way further down the hallways. Then she paused and turned back.

"Oh! Hi, um ..." drats. There went her memory again. She could never remember a pony's name, especially this early in the morning.

Mystic Muse
2011-06-27, 04:21 PM
Heartflight yawned as she stumbled out of her room the next morning. Not being a morning pony, it took her an age and a half to wake up. She stumbled down the hallway, almost bumping into the pony from yesterday. "Excuse me," she mumbled sleepily, as she made her way further down the hallways. Then she paused and turned back.

"Oh! Hi, um ..." drats. There went her memory again. She could never remember a pony's name, especially this early in the morning.

11:59:59 AM

Oh hey! I was looking for you. How are you doing? Mystic asked.

Hawkflight
2011-06-27, 04:25 PM
"................Tired," Heartflight mumbled with a big yawn. "It should be illegal to wake up this early in the morning......."

Mystic Muse
2011-06-27, 04:27 PM
"................Tired," Heartflight mumbled with a big yawn. "It should be illegal to wake up this early in the morning......."

Technically, it's the afternoon. Although it's probably morning somewhere. Mystic says in response. Soooo, have any plans today? Mystic asks curious.

Mindfreak
2011-06-27, 04:28 PM
"Um. Okay?"
Stiiill blushing.

"Let's go then!"

Hawkflight
2011-06-27, 04:33 PM
Heartflight's legs gave out, and she lay there on the floor with her eyes closed. "......I stand by my point," she mumbled. Then she looked up at Mystic when the latter asked her plans. She struggled to her hooves.

"Well, I'm still settling in," she said. "I was going to take a look around town, see what's what and what's where."

Lix Lorn
2011-06-27, 04:36 PM
"Kay." she says, still knocked off guard.

Mystic Muse
2011-06-27, 04:37 PM
Heartflight's legs gave out, and she lay there on the floor with her eyes closed. "......I stand by my point," she mumbled. Then she looked up at Mystic when the latter asked her plans. She struggled to her hooves.

"Well, I'm still settling in," she said. "I was going to take a look around town, see what's what and what's where."

That's what I planned on doing too. Maybe take a walk through the woods or play some basketball after. Or get something to eat again. There are a lot of options. she says as she helps Heartflight get up.

Hawkflight
2011-06-27, 04:44 PM
"Cool," said Heartflight. "I don't really play basketball, but I'm always up for grabbing a bite to eat.

Mystic Muse
2011-06-27, 04:50 PM
"Cool," said Heartflight. "I don't really play basketball, but I'm always up for grabbing a bite to eat.

Okay. Take a walk around town, find a place for you to set up shop and get a bite to eat at Grills then? They've got the best burgers I've ever had. Mystic says with her mouth watering.

Mindfreak
2011-06-27, 04:52 PM
"Kay." she says, still knocked off guard.

"Stazengann! Combine!"
Scarlet is now combined with Stazengann.
"There, now we can just fly to the theater!"

Hawkflight
2011-06-27, 04:57 PM
Okay. Take a walk around town, find a place for you to set up shop and get a bite to eat at Grills then? They've got the best burgers I've ever had. Mystic says with her mouth watering.

"Oh, I can hardly wait, I love burgers," said Heartflight. "But first ... is there anything for breakfast here? Or something?"

Mystic Muse
2011-06-27, 05:03 PM
"Oh, I can hardly wait, I love burgers," said Heartflight. "But first ... is there anything for breakfast here? Or something?"

I can make you something. What do you like to eat? She asks.

Hawkflight
2011-06-27, 05:06 PM
"Oh, thank you," said Heartflight. "Um, I dunno, I was just going to get a bowl of Grape Nuts, if they had it." She was in the mood for Grape Nuts. She didn't know why, but she loved them.

Lix Lorn
2011-06-27, 05:10 PM
"Stazengann! Combine!"
Scarlet is now combined with Stazengann.
"There, now we can just fly to the theater!"
"Huhwha?!"

Mindfreak
2011-06-27, 05:11 PM
"Huhwha?!"

Blaze gave a smile.
"Just tell Stazengann that you want to fly! He works by voice commands."

Benson
2011-06-27, 05:12 PM
"Being complicit in crimes is, itself, a crime. Conspiracy to commit assault, obstruction of justice, conspiracy to commit larceny, and contract fraud. All of these are revealed..."

If this were an ace attorney game, this would be where she gets a dramatic close-up with a speedline background...

"Because this crime could have never happened if you didn't have his orders! After all, why was Colt Horner shot? So he wouldn't tell me, a detective, about the truth. But why would Cerise be afraid of him talking to a random stranger? We'd never even seen each other before. The only way for her to know was if she was in the tent when I caught Horner... But only Lemon and Peach were in the tent!"

This was only round 1 of her argument. But these posts are pretty long.

"Bah...what..are you now, a lawyer?" Lemon commented...sourly. "If you take me away than you might as well be *another word for damning* my father's work. I'm trying to save it even if you don't like my methods. Our apparently mute here Ferias couldn't keep it together without me." Lemon shot a harsh look at Ferias who had been keeping quiet the whole time.

Lix Lorn
2011-06-27, 05:18 PM
Blaze gave a smile.
"Just tell Stazengann that you want to fly! He works by voice commands."
"...okay... fly!"

Mindfreak
2011-06-27, 05:21 PM
"...okay... fly!"

Blaze watched as Stazengann grew a pair of wings. Scarlet could now fly as a Pegasus pony.
"alright, let's go!"

Mystic Muse
2011-06-27, 05:28 PM
"Oh, thank you," said Heartflight. "Um, I dunno, I was just going to get a bowl of Grape Nuts, if they had it." She was in the mood for Grape Nuts. She didn't know why, but she loved them.

Okay. Just thought I'd offer. Mystic says smiling a bit.

Lix Lorn
2011-06-27, 05:42 PM
Blaze watched as Stazengann grew a pair of wings. Scarlet could now fly as a Pegasus pony.
"alright, let's go!"
"Eeeeeeeeee!"

Hawkflight
2011-06-27, 05:45 PM
Okay. Just thought I'd offer. Mystic says smiling a bit.

"And I thank you for it," said Heartflight. "I'm just in the mood for Grape Nuts. Besides, I could never sit back and watch another pony do my work for me."

Mindfreak
2011-06-27, 05:46 PM
"Eeeeeeeeee!"

Blaze looked alarmed.
"What's wrong?"

Deme
2011-06-27, 05:52 PM
"Bah...what..are you now, a lawyer?" Lemon commented...sourly. "If you take me away than you might as well be *another word for damning* my father's work. I'm trying to save it even if you don't like my methods. Our apparently mute here Ferias couldn't keep it together without me." Lemon shot a harsh look at Ferias who had been keeping quiet the whole time.

Was that...a confession? It was a pretty vague one, if it was. But the tape recorder had picked it up, just to be safe.

She laughed. She laughed for a long, long time. Because she realized then what sort of person he was, and it was hilarious how moronic, how short-sighted he was. How little he understood.

"You're the one who ruined it. I suspect...That the carnival your father had was a carnival that could exist when the truth was shown; it was a carnival that didn't get ruined by being shown for what it really was. You did something unforgivable by making all those dreams into lies. Nothing real comes from hiding the truth. I'm more than happy...to destroy something like that."

She shrugged. It sounded mean, but that was how it was. Because he had decided to make it a lie, what could she do, but tear it down? She hoped that there would be pieces left to pick up, the real things, the true things.

"If you wanted to do it so badly...You'd do it the hard way, without cheating or hurting anyone. You'd do it without behaving like a spoiled colt. But you didn't, did you?"

Lix Lorn
2011-06-27, 05:54 PM
It's an excited yelp!

Mindfreak
2011-06-27, 06:00 PM
It's an excited yelp!

Blaze opens the door.
"Let's fly."
And then he takes off.

Orzel
2011-06-27, 06:02 PM
Hover Heart.

Another day. Another time to brood.

"Go make friends says Mother." Hover says with a cheery false grin. Then the side of her mouth droops. "How foalish she is. She wishes me the despair of temporary happiness. Anypony with friends will just bring pain to themselves and the 'friends' they 'love.' They will drown in a sea of tears as their friends scrapes knees and pass away. Scabs. Tear soaked scabs they will be."

The gloomy pony floated above the town, raining her apathy and.... well rain on the townfolk. "More rain for you. Drown in your sadness faster. It's a present out of my pit for you".

Mindfreak
2011-06-27, 06:04 PM
Hover Heart.

Another day. Another time to brood.

"Go make friends says Mother." Hover says with a cheery false grin. Then the side of her mouth droops. "How foalish she is. She wishes me the despair of temporary happiness. Anypony with friends will just bring pain to themselves and the 'friends' they 'love.' They will drown in a sea of tears as their friends scrapes knees and pass away. Scabs. Tear soaked scabs they will be."

The gloomy pony floated above the town, raining her apathy and.... well rain on the townfolk. "More rain for you. Drown in your sadness faster. It's a present out of my pit for you".

Blaze sees the sad pony in mid-air and makes a detour. He flies over and glomps her.
"Hi there."

Lix Lorn
2011-06-27, 06:15 PM
Blaze opens the door.
"Let's fly."
And then he takes off.
Scarlet snickers at the glomp.

Orzel
2011-06-27, 06:23 PM
Blaze sees the sad pony in mid-air and makes a detour. He flies over and glomps her.
"Hi there."

The pink faux goth raises an eyebrow and frowns.
"What do you want? I'm brooding here. Wanna join me?"

Mindfreak
2011-06-27, 06:41 PM
The pink faux goth raises an eyebrow and frowns.
"What do you want? I'm brooding here. Wanna join me?"

Blaze shook his head.
"Nah, you looked sad. Wanna be friends?"

Orzel
2011-06-27, 07:07 PM
Blaze shook his head.
"Nah, you looked sad. Wanna be friends?"

"Friends cause pain and unhappiness. I don't want them."
she scoffed.

Mindfreak
2011-06-27, 07:16 PM
"Friends cause pain and unhappiness. I don't want them."
she scoffed.

Blaze hugged her still.
"Lies, you do want friends. Search you heart, you know it to be true."

Orzel
2011-06-27, 07:21 PM
Blaze hugged her still.
"Lies, you do want friends. Search you heart, you know it to be true."

NOOOOOOO!! Not more HUGS!! she screamed. Her head starts to twitch and her mouth gets all foamy. It burns my flesh! Burns so gooooood. Like sugary acid.

Mindfreak
2011-06-27, 07:24 PM
NOOOOOOO!! Not more HUGS!! she screamed. Her head starts to twitch and her mouth gets all foamy. It burns my flesh! Burns so gooooood. Like sugary acid.

Blaze hugs her with extreme cuteness.
"Hugs! Hooray!"

Benson
2011-06-27, 07:52 PM
Was that...a confession? It was a pretty vague one, if it was. But the tape recorder had picked it up, just to be safe.

She laughed. She laughed for a long, long time. Because she realized then what sort of person he was, and it was hilarious how moronic, how short-sighted he was. How little he understood.

"You're the one who ruined it. I suspect...That the carnival your father had was a carnival that could exist when the truth was shown; it was a carnival that didn't get ruined by being shown for what it really was. You did something unforgivable by making all those dreams into lies. Nothing real comes from hiding the truth. I'm more than happy...to destroy something like that."

She shrugged. It sounded mean, but that was how it was. Because he had decided to make it a lie, what could she do, but tear it down? She hoped that there would be pieces left to pick up, the real things, the true things.

"If you wanted to do it so badly...You'd do it the hard way, without cheating or hurting anyone. You'd do it without behaving like a spoiled colt. But you didn't, did you?"

"Stop trying to analyze me. You don't know a thing." Lemon persisted. It was a fool's persistence. Surrounded by the only ones who could possibly care about him, none were lending a hoof. He was going to break.
--

Fox Trot

His last night had been pleasant enough. When he had gotten home he relaxed a bit to his music, made some tea, oddly, normally he made himself coffee but for whatever reason he wanted tea. Reflected a bit on his day and went to bed.

Next Morning

He awoke and went about his morning routine, shower, coffee, listening to records as he drank his coffee on his couch.

Grif
2011-06-27, 08:05 PM
[Silverpine/On Cloud Nine]

The teacher woke up a start. White... why was his room white? He blinked several times as his blurred vision slowly resolved in focus. Huh, fluffy. Wait... fluffy? And what's that feeling around his body. Feels like... rope. Wait...

Does not compute.

His head whipped upwards to for him to see that he was being suspended in midair by hundreds of balloons tied around his body. And tethers to prevent him from floating off.

He rubbed his temples as the residual headache from his hangover simply won't go away. HOW THE HAY DID I END UP LIKE THIS?

[Icy Touch/Civic Center]

The blue mare yawned as she woke, a surprisingly good and dreamless sleep to be had. She trotted down to the kitchen after doing her usual morning routines.

Orzel
2011-06-27, 08:08 PM
Blaze hugs her with extreme cuteness.
"Hugs! Hooray!"

Hugs and cute. Why do you torture me? It won't last forever." She gurgles. Her legs slowly raise to give Blaze a hug back. "But the current is so cute"

Mystic Muse
2011-06-27, 08:10 PM
"And I thank you for it," said Heartflight. "I'm just in the mood for Grape Nuts. Besides, I could never sit back and watch another pony do my work for me."

Okay. I'll wait for you outside the Civic Center. Mystic says and trots outside.

Mindfreak
2011-06-27, 08:11 PM
Hugs and cute. Why do you torture me? It won't last forever." She gurgles. Her legs slowly raise to give Blaze a hug back. "But the current is so cute"

"That's why you enjoy the here and now instead of peering into the future."
He hugs her more, being a picture of cuteness.

Benson
2011-06-27, 08:22 PM
Gearstride-The Hangover-Waking up who knows where

The xanadu mare painfully yawned as it just simply wound up hurting her head. Her eyes were closed as she clutched her head.....ooooh the hangover....gaah. She opened her eyes wearily, still a bit loopy. Why was the room so dim...and very very comfortable and full of...reeaaaally nice cushions? Her sense of touch then took note she wasn't even clutching her head.

She was wearing a lampshade. A lampshade that read as "Gear's Crown". Waaah?

"Oh holy hayseed...what did I do last night?...." She eyes opened wide, the room reminiscent of harem chambers. Of course however...a sheepish smile appeared on her face as her imagination ran wild.

Orzel
2011-06-27, 08:23 PM
"That's why you enjoy the here and now instead of peering into the future."
He hugs her more, being a picture of cuteness.

The here and now is cute isn't it. Her gloominess breaks momentarily and she hugs Blaze completely.

Mystic Muse
2011-06-27, 08:24 PM
Blazing Hooves and Hover Heart will notice a noise coming from high above them. It sounds far off and sounds like somebody screaming "AAAAAAGH"

However, after a time it'll get closer, and they'll notice they aren't screaming "Aaaagh" they're screaming "Hugs"

Sunny falls down onto them light as a feather and Starts hugging both of them.

I got a message that somepony here needs a hug?

Orzel
2011-06-27, 08:35 PM
Blazing Hooves and Hover Heart will notice a noise coming from high above them. It sounds far off and sounds like somebody screaming "AAAAAAGH"

However, after a time it'll get closer, and they'll notice they aren't screaming "Aaaagh" they're screaming "Hugs"

No! Not you! Last time you hugged me, I got brain hugs!" Hover Heart screams as Sunny hugs her. "Nuuuuuuu."

Hawkflight
2011-06-27, 08:36 PM
Okay. I'll wait for you outside the Civic Center. Mystic says and trots outside.

Heartflight made herself a big bowl of Grape Nuts, and proceeded to munch it down, using her telekinesis to lift a spoon. She finished shortly, and made her way outside to meet up with Mystic.

Lix Lorn
2011-06-27, 08:36 PM
Mindfreak, you mispelled Bridle. This one is nonpunny and talks about marriage. :smallfrown::smallbiggrin:
Go edit for me?

Mindfreak
2011-06-27, 08:37 PM

Blaze was momentarily sweating by Sunny, his foal heart momentarily jumped but then he put it in check. He hugged with Sunny. Their combineded cuteness was amazing.

Mystic Muse
2011-06-27, 08:41 PM
No! Not you! Last time you hugged me, I got brain hugs!" Hover Heart screams as Sunny hugs her. "Nuuuuuuu."

You cannot escape! The power of hugs solves all problems! Sunny says happily.

Heartflight made herself a big bowl of Grape Nuts, and proceeded to munch it down, using her telekinesis to lift a spoon. She finished shortly, and made her way outside to meet up with Mystic.

So, what do you want to do first? Mystic asks enthusiastically. She has the Silver dragon plushie on her back right now.

Mindfreak
2011-06-27, 08:44 PM
You cannot escape! The power of hugs solves all problems! Sunny says happily.

Blaze agrees by putting max cuteness in his hug.
((fixed. Because I'm afraid if I said no, you would put me in a fanfic.))

Hawkflight
2011-06-27, 08:49 PM
So, what do you want to do first? Mystic asks enthusiastically. She has the Silver dragon plushie on her back right now.

"Well, I'm not sure," said Heartflight. She levitated her husky plush out of her saddlebag and plopped it on her head. "I generally explore by just randomly walking about and seeing what I bump into first. It's fun, but there's probably a more convenient way."

Lix Lorn
2011-06-27, 08:50 PM
But... it's not fixed... y'need to go to the first post and edit the title... please?

Mindfreak
2011-06-27, 08:53 PM
((Now it is fixed. Thought you meant in Blaze's profile))
Blaze hugged even tighter.

Orzel
2011-06-27, 08:58 PM
Hover's eyes roll back into her head as she smiles gleefully. "Too much hugs. Can't be unhappy. HNNNGGGGGG!"

Mystic Muse
2011-06-27, 09:03 PM
"Well, I'm not sure," said Heartflight. She levitated her husky plush out of her saddlebag and plopped it on her head. "I generally explore by just randomly walking about and seeing what I bump into first. It's fun, but there's probably a more convenient way."

Eh, screw convenience. If it's fun, lets go for it. Mystic says starting to go down the stairs.

Eruantion
2011-06-27, 09:09 PM
[Icy Touch/Civic Center]

The blue mare yawned as she woke, a surprisingly good and dreamless sleep to be had. She trotted down to the kitchen after doing her usual morning routines.

Cypress saw Icy enter the kitchen and trotted after her, glad to see someone he knew awake. "Morning, Icy," he said with a sleepy smile.

Grif
2011-06-27, 09:14 PM
Cypress saw Icy enter the kitchen and trotted after her, glad to see someone he knew awake. "Morning, Icy," he said with a sleepy smile.

"Morning." Icy replied simply, and poured herself a cup of coffee. Then she noticed... the mess in the kitchen. "Did you ponies have a drinking party here last night?"

[Silverpine/Cloud Nine]

"Okay, Silverpine don't panic. Take stock of the situation," he thought aloud.

One, he's floating above a cloud.
Two, there's somehow a scissor attached to his left forehoof.
Three, somepony affixed cardboard pegasus winds to his back.
Four, he's still floating on the cloud.

The answer was clear. He will have to somehow wrestle the the scissor from his forehoof and cut himself loose.

Deme
2011-06-27, 09:25 PM
"Stop trying to analyze me. You don't know a thing." Lemon persisted. It was a fool's persistence. Surrounded by the only ones who could possibly care about him, none were lending a hoof. He was going to break.

"I'm not analyzing. This is the parlor room scene you insisted on my having right now, remember? So I'm telling you the results of my investigation... The truth you tried to hide."

She said, perfectly calm. She wasn't analyzing: she had all her ducks in a row.

"You thought you could stop me. If you had stopped after the shooting, you could have been safe. But no: you had Cerise send me a letter. The spelling, I think, wasn't yours... But one thing was."

She read the letter aloud, lingering over the part where he called her a detective. I don't remember if the letter said 'little miss detective,' but let's pretend it did. As she did, she played her tape recorder, fast-forwarding to every time he had called her 'little miss detective' in a montage.

"...That was your hoofprint, evidence that blows anything else out of the water. No one had the words but you. No one had Cerise's loyalty but you. No one had the knowledge or the motive but you. You made this crime, from rotten top to rotten bottom!"

TheAmishPirate
2011-06-27, 09:27 PM
"Morning." Icy replied simply, and poured herself a cup of coffee. Then she noticed... the mess in the kitchen. "Did you ponies have a drinking party here last night?"

As if on que, Sandy groggily stumbled into the kitchen. To say he looked a wreck would be an insult to wrecks everywhere. His fur was all mangy and rumpled, his mane had bits of twig in it, and, if his pained expression was any indication, he was nursing a whopper of a headache. He managed to find a stool and plop down. "Morin'...you two...ow my poor head..."

Eruantion
2011-06-27, 09:34 PM

As if on que, Sandy groggily stumbled into the kitchen. To say he looked a wreck would be an insult to wrecks everywhere. His fur was all mangy and rumpled, his mane had bits of twig in it, and, if his pained expression was any indication, he was nursing a whopper of a headache. He managed to find a stool and plop down. "Morin'...you two...ow my poor head..."

Cypress stops to think. "Um... I think... there was something.. apples?" He turns and sees Sandy walk in, and begins to laugh. "Well, if Sandy is any indication, I think we had quite a party in here. Mornin' Sandy."

Grif
2011-06-27, 09:38 PM

Cypress stops to think. "Um... I think... there was something.. apples?" He turns and sees Sandy walk in, and begins to laugh. "Well, if Sandy is any indication, I think we had quite a party in here. Mornin' Sandy."

"That'll explain... these." She waved a hoof over at the empty wine barrel and cups scattered all over the floor. "If you want an ice compress, I can help you there."

TheAmishPirate
2011-06-27, 09:48 PM

"That'll explain... these." She waved a hoof over at the empty wine barrel and cups scattered all over the floor. "If you want an ice compress, I can help you there."

He nods weakly. "Yes...please..."

He puts a hoof to his head and tries to recall the previous night. "Apple wine? Then...drinking contest? Then...rooms? We...we took two ponies...to their rooms...bluh..."

Eruantion
2011-06-27, 09:59 PM

He puts a hoof to his head and tries to recall the previous night. "Apple wine? Then...drinking contest? Then...rooms? We...we took two ponies...to their rooms...bluh..."

"That's right, we did... who else was there..?"

Mindfreak
2011-06-27, 10:14 PM
Hover's eyes roll back into her head as she smiles gleefully. "Too much hugs. Can't be unhappy. HNNNGGGGGG!"

Blaze continued to hug her anyways, and motioned for Scarlet to join them.

Grif
2011-06-27, 10:17 PM

"That's right, we did... who else was there..?"

"Let me hazard a wild guess. The teacher, that lusty mare, and Fox?" Icy said, a ghost of a smile on her lips.

TheAmishPirate
2011-06-27, 10:24 PM
"Let me hazard a wild guess. The teacher, that lusty mare, and Fox?" Icy said, a ghost of a smile on her lips.

Sandy nearly went cross-eyed from focusing so hard. "I...remember a pegasus...and a queen of something? She...had a crown...and everything...no foxes though..."

Eruantion
2011-06-27, 10:27 PM

"Um, to what lusty mare are you referring? No, it was two ponies I hadn't met, Fox wasn't there... I think..." Cypress laughs more. "Man the last time I was memory-loss drunk was... have I ever been that bad..?"

Grif
2011-06-27, 10:32 PM
Sandy nearly went cross-eyed from focusing so hard. "I...remember a pegasus...and a queen of something? She...had a crown...and everything...no foxes though..."

"Um, to what lusty mare are you referring? No, it was two ponies I hadn't met, Fox wasn't there... I think..." Cypress laughs more. "Man the last time I was memory-loss drunk was... have I ever been that bad..?"

Icy shrugged and finished filling the compress with ice. She levitated it over to Sandy.

"You two certainly are having hangovers. And somepony did drink all that wine."

[Silverpine/Below Cloud Nine]

Silverpine managed to grip the scissors in his mouth and began cutting away at the balloons, careful not to touch the tethers just yet. He didn't want himself to be floating away helplessly after all.

Benson
2011-06-27, 10:37 PM
"I'm not analyzing. This is the parlor room scene you insisted on my having right now, remember? So I'm telling you the results of my investigation... The truth you tried to hide."

She said, perfectly calm. She wasn't analyzing: she had all her ducks in a row.

"You thought you could stop me. If you had stopped after the shooting, you could have been safe. But no: you had Cerise send me a letter. The spelling, I think, wasn't yours... But one thing was."

She read the letter aloud, lingering over the part where he called her a detective. I don't remember if the letter said 'little miss detective,' but let's pretend it did. As she did, she played her tape recorder, fast-forwarding to every time he had called her 'little miss detective' in a montage.

"...That was your hoofprint, evidence that blows anything else out of the water. No one had the words but you. No one had Cerise's loyalty but you. No one had the knowledge or the motive but you. You made this crime, from rotten top to rotten bottom!"

(Actually the letter did indeed have it saying "little miss detective", I was hoping you caught that *cheers*)

"Fine...little...miss...detective. I hope you're happy. You won. Now because of your interference...you've doomed this carnival completely. This fool Ferias doesn't know how to run it. My plans would have brought new life to this dying dream of my father's, means to an end." He growled, broken. He glanced over at his sister. "Well at least I won't be in this alone in this."
===

Fox Trot

For some random reason, Fox Trot sneezed. He wondered if somepony was talking about him. Ah well. He put on another record and sorta just zoned out, his eye fixated on the mare on that poster that's been mentioned several hoof-fuls of time.

===

Gearstride

The lusty mare sneezed, she wondered if somepony was talking ill about her. Whatever the thought didn't last very long. She had no idea where she was at, the only thing that appeared in her mind was one word. Harem.

She opened the door to find out where she was.

(Is she somewhere specific TheAmishpirate?)

TheAmishPirate
2011-06-27, 10:42 PM
Icy shrugged and finished filling the compress with ice. She levitated it over to Sandy.

"You two certainly are having hangovers. And somepony did drink all that wine."

He sighed in relief as the ice soothed his throbbing head. She did have a point though; who had drunk all that wine?

*flashback to last night, Silverpine, Gearstride, and Cypress all keep getting refills, Sandy never finishes his first cup*

"...wasn't me..." he mumbled.

EDIT: @Benson:

She finds herself in a long hallway, like something out of a castle or dungeon. The ceilings are high, the walls are ornately decorated, and it's all made out of cushions. Even the tapestries are just mosaics of smaller pillows.

After wandering around for a while, she eventually gets to a large door. This one is an actual door, hinges and everything, all made out of pillows and cushions. She opens the door, and finds herself in the outer courtyard of a castle built out of, you guessed it, couch cushions. This is basically the world's largest pillow fort.

After leaving through the front gate, she finds light coming from above. She finds a ladder that leads to a trapdoor. Once opened, it leads...to a shed outside the Civic Center. This shed, trapdoor, and possibly even cave were most certainly not here the previous day.

Eruantion
2011-06-27, 11:43 PM
He sighed in relief as the ice soothed his throbbing head. She did have a point though; who had drunk all that wine?

*flashback to last night, Silverpine, Gearstride, and Cypress all keep getting refills, Sandy never finishes his first cup*

"Oh, well, I had three or four cups... Sandy can't hold his wine, apparently... Silverstride..? Silverstride and What's-his-pine both got pretty drunk..."

Benson
2011-06-28, 01:47 AM
EDIT: @Benson:

She finds herself in a long hallway, like something out of a castle or dungeon. The ceilings are high, the walls are ornately decorated, and it's all made out of cushions. Even the tapestries are just mosaics of smaller pillows.

After wandering around for a while, she eventually gets to a large door. This one is an actual door, hinges and everything, all made out of pillows and cushions. She opens the door, and finds herself in the outer courtyard of a castle built out of, you guessed it, couch cushions. This is basically the world's largest pillow fort.

After leaving through the front gate, she finds light coming from above. She finds a ladder that leads to a trapdoor. Once opened, it leads...to a shed outside the Civic Center. This shed, trapdoor, and possibly even cave were most certainly not here the previous day.

Aventura Gearstride and the Fortress of Pillows

Gearstride totally thought she was trippin' on something...possibly the apple-wine. But it was also cool. Before leaving the cushion castle she took out a marker she *conveniently* found and wrote on the front gate.

-Property of Lady Aventura Gearstride-All trespassers will be forced to join my harem-

Sweet, her very own pillow fortress. She couldn't wait to show Silverpine. She climbed up the ladder, found herself in a shed, saw that she climbed out of a trap door. The fact that none of these things were before didn't bother her much. She's a world explorer, she'd seen many strange things in her travels.

Weirder was that....the Civic Center was on a large cloud in the skies, obviously there was pocket dimension stuff going on for the shed to lead "underground". Science, must now be done.

The sunlight from the sky made her agonize in pain...bright light makes a hangover worse. "Gaaah...curse Celestia's sun....." She rubbed her temples. The lampshade was still on her head. Her homburg hat with the goggles...not. Dangit, it was missing again. But she was too hungover to notice at the moment. She made her way carefully up the flights of magical cloud stairs and into the civic center.

She stumbled into the kitchen. She took notice of a few other ponies. "Quick...stat...I need a bloody mare cocktail to cure this horrible hangover..." She collapsed, slumping on the table.

Hawkflight
2011-06-28, 02:03 AM
Eh, screw convenience. If it's fun, lets go for it. Mystic says starting to go down the stairs.

"Sounds good to me," said Heartflight. "That just leaves a simple question. Left, right, or straight?"

Mystic Muse
2011-06-28, 02:14 AM
"Sounds good to me," said Heartflight. "That just leaves a simple question. Left, right, or straight?"

To the right! Mystic says starting to walk to the right but waiting on heartflight before she actually goes very fast.

Hawkflight
2011-06-28, 02:26 AM
"Right!" said Heartflight. "Erm, I mean 'right' as an affirmative, not the direction. But I guess that works too," she added as an afterthought. She trotted off after Mystic.

Mystic Muse
2011-06-28, 02:31 AM
"Right!" said Heartflight. "Erm, I mean 'right' as an affirmative, not the direction. But I guess that works too," she added as an afterthought. She trotted off after Mystic.

And the first place they stop at is the bakery!

So, want to stop in here? Mystic asks once they reach the place.

Hawkflight
2011-06-28, 02:31 AM
"Oh heck yes!" said Heartflight. She made sure she'd brought her money with her, hoping she had enough bits to get what she wanted.

Mystic Muse
2011-06-28, 03:32 AM
"Oh heck yes!" said Heartflight. She made sure she'd brought her money with her, hoping she had enough bits to get what she wanted.

Alright then! Mystic goes into the shop and looks for the owner, AKA Snickers.

Hello, anypony here running the place? she asks looking around.

Grif
2011-06-28, 04:42 AM
Aventura Gearstride and the Fortress of Pillows

Gearstride totally thought she was trippin' on something...possibly the apple-wine. But it was also cool. Before leaving the cushion castle she took out a marker she *conveniently* found and wrote on the front gate.

-Property of Lady Aventura Gearstride-All trespassers will be forced to join my harem-

Sweet, her very own pillow fortress. She couldn't wait to show Silverpine. She climbed up the ladder, found herself in a shed, saw that she climbed out of a trap door. The fact that none of these things were before didn't bother her much. She's a world explorer, she'd seen many strange things in her travels.

Weirder was that....the Civic Center was on a large cloud in the skies, obviously there was pocket dimension stuff going on for the shed to lead "underground". Science, must now be done.

The sunlight from the sky made her agonize in pain...bright light makes a hangover worse. "Gaaah...curse Celestia's sun....." She rubbed her temples. The lampshade was still on her head. Her homburg hat with the goggles...not. Dangit, it was missing again. But she was too hungover to notice at the moment. She made her way carefully up the flights of magical cloud stairs and into the civic center.

She stumbled into the kitchen. She took notice of a few other ponies. "Quick...stat...I need a bloody mare cocktail to cure this horrible hangover..." She collapsed, slumping on the table.

"... I think the answer to your hangover is less alcohol no?" Icy remarked as the mare slumped on the table.

"Oh, well, I had three or four cups... Sandy can't hold his wine, apparently... Silverstride..? Silverstride and What's-his-pine both got pretty drunk..."

"Silverstride? That's new." Icy smirked.

"Well you don't look the part," Icy replied dryly.

[Silverpine/Now on the ground]

After what seemed like hours of meticulous work of cutting the ropes, he finally got himself to the ground. Cutting the last of the ropes... and the ridiculous wings somepony thought was funny to stick to his flank, he slowly made his way to the general direction of the Civic Center, stumbling as he went.

Benson
2011-06-28, 05:46 AM
"... I think the answer to your hangover is less alcohol no?" Icy remarked as the mare slumped on the table.

"No derp, cutie," She commented sarcastically and frowned. "Whatever...ahh...I'll just try to make it myself." She set about looking for the ingredients.

TheAmishPirate
2011-06-28, 07:59 AM
"Well you don't look the part," Icy replied dryly.

"...s'not fair...they had more wine..." With some effort, he grabs a cup and shuffles to the sink for some water.

Sandy shakes his head. "...bad idea...no alcohol for me...ever again..."

Grif
2011-06-28, 08:15 AM
"No derp, cutie," She commented sarcastically and frowned. "Whatever...ahh...I'll just try to make it myself." She set about looking for the ingredients.

"Lady, this is a kitchen, not a bar. I sincerely doubt you would find alcohol here." Icy dryly commented.

"...s'not fair...they had more wine..." With some effort, he grabs a cup and shuffles to the sink for some water.

Sandy shakes his head. "...bad idea...no alcohol for me...ever again..."

Icy shook her head and took the cup from Sandy, helping him fill it with water before replacing it again in his hoof. "I agree with that sentiment. Being hungover once is once too many." she said, her memory going back to that incident with pomegranate tea. Tea, of all things.

[Silverpine/Utterly Exhausted/Civic Center Lobby]

The earthpony finally reached the door of the lobby, before collapsing spectacularly in the front door. "...never... again..." he mumbled, too tired and sore to move.

Deme
2011-06-28, 08:31 AM
[/spoiler]

(Actually the letter did indeed have it saying "little miss detective", I was hoping you caught that *cheers*)

"Fine...little...miss...detective. I hope you're happy. You won. Now because of your interference...you've doomed this carnival completely. This fool Ferias doesn't know how to run it. My plans would have brought new life to this dying dream of my father's, means to an end." He growled, broken. He glanced over at his sister. "Well at least I won't be in this alone in this."

((I thought it did, but it's been a while, and I hjave no clue where it was.))

She waved a hoof over everyone else here. His guilt-tripping really, really didn't work. Her priorities placed truth about anything but a pony's life...And then, it was up in the air. But it placed truth so high because she believed, with all her heart, that only the truth could be used to make ponies happy, and that you couldn't save anyone or anything with lies.

"I'm happy because the truth came out. I hope the rest of you make the best of it. I think you can. After all, when life takes away lemons, you just have to start selling lime-aid."

That pun was terrible, but hey.
To his comment about his sister, she only said...

"Actually, there's not much evidence linking her to anything, except your closeness. All very circumstantial. It's something I didn't have time to investigate today in full detail, though..."

At long last, at the end of the night, she heard a hoofstamp outside before a pair of officers from the next town entered. Mystery handed over all her evidence, including the now full-to-bursting tape recorder, now complete with Lemon's confession, and gave them a quick run-down outside.

"It looks like the police will be in charge of working out Peach. My work here is done."

And she began to walk out of the carnival. Not her best work, but....

"heeheeheeheeeeeee! I solved a mystery ~!"

She half-said and half-sang.

TheAmishPirate
2011-06-28, 08:34 AM
Icy shook her head and took the cup from Sandy, helping him fill it with water before replacing it again in his hoof. "I agree with that sentiment. Being hungover once is once too many." she said, her memory going back to that incident with pomegranate tea. Tea, of all things.

Sandy couldn't fathom Icy getting drunk on anything. That, or his headache was making thinking a strenuous exercise.

"...thanks..." he mumbled. He went back to his seat and slumped down with his mug.

Benson
2011-06-28, 09:18 AM
@ Deme

Prologue: With Lemon's incarcerated absence the carnival did suffer a bit in which the responsibility was placed on Maestro's shoulders. The carnival would recover but it would never once again be the glorious fun fair it was during Lemon and Peach's father's reign. Ferias retired mostly ending up in a similar role as Lefty, doing odd jobs. There were less stress wrinkles on his face. Colt Horner and Cherise would continue working at the carnival doing their bits. As for Peach, her involvement was deemed simply circumstantial evidence and she would get off scot-clean at her trial. Later she would have seemed to have just disappeared without a trace.

Yes, the case was over, but there were still some loose threads dangling, but that's a problem for another pony, another day.

-The Moonlight Files

Gearstride-Civic Center-Blargh

"Lady, this is a kitchen, not a bar. I sincerely doubt you would find alcohol here." Icy dryly commented.

"Dang it...I'm not looking for the vodka....I can do without that, its tomato juice, lime, etc I'm looking for...as sexy as the ice queen trope is...Uh manure...where was I going with this," Gear clutched her head which still had the lampshade. Their talking seemed to sound louder to her, Gear just found herself in undirected annoyance.

Grif
2011-06-28, 10:06 AM
Sandy couldn't fathom Icy getting drunk on anything. That, or his headache was making thinking a strenuous exercise.

"...thanks..." he mumbled. He went back to his seat and slumped down with his mug.

Gearstride-Civic Center-Blargh

"Dang it...I'm not looking for the vodka....I can do without that, its tomato juice, lime, etc I'm looking for...as sexy as the ice queen trope is...Uh manure...where was I going with this," Gear clutched her head which still had the lampshade. Their talking seemed to sound louder to her, Gear just found herself in undirected annoyance.

"You're most definitely still drunk, impossible as that may be." Icy eyed the xanadu mare with an arched brow. The loud thud at the lobby made her turn her head. "Somepony at the door?" (It's Silverpine.)

[Silverpine/Lobby]

"... why does the world spin so much..." he moaned, as the earth pony lay on his back.

Benson
2011-06-28, 11:19 AM
Gearstride-Civic Center

"I'm not drunk darn it....if I was drunk...I'd be hitting on you....I'm the flirty drunk as far as I know..." Gear paused for a moment trying to think straight. 'Anyways..that's off topic....must find tomato juice..."

Eruantion
2011-06-28, 11:37 AM
"You're most definitely still drunk, impossible as that may be." Icy eyed the xanadu mare with an arched brow. The loud thud at the lobby made her turn her head. "Somepony at the door?" (It's Silverpine.)

[Silverpine/Lobby]

"... why does the world spin so much..." he moaned, as the earth pony lay on his back.

Cypress, seemingly the only pony without a completely debilitating hangover, walked out to see who was in the lobby. "Oh, hey... you," he said, recognizing the pony, "The gang's all here."

Orzel
2011-06-28, 11:40 AM
Purple/Dr Magic's Office

Purple shreds down the road. Her skateboard wheels kick up a trail of dirt behind her. She is moving so fast, she bails hard when her board comes to a stop. Luckily she crashes into a doctor's office.
"Cure minor wounds, please."

Deme
2011-06-28, 12:30 PM
He had been fussing over some applications for receptionists when someone came slamming in. In the front room... Well, he had left the snake there. So Purple was staring directly into the glossy black eyes of a night-dark snake. Its tail darted behind it to ring a bell on the desk.

The doctor hurried in.
"What on earth happened here?"

He leaned over and gave the little scrapes some thought. A few scrapes like that he could heal quickly and easily. He touched his horn to her, and a bit of light surrounded them and healed her.

Grif
2011-06-28, 12:33 PM
Gearstride-Civic Center

"I'm not drunk darn it....if I was drunk...I'd be hitting on you....I'm the flirty drunk as far as I know..." Gear paused for a moment trying to think straight. 'Anyways..that's off topic....must find tomato juice..."

"Right..." Icy replied sardonically.

Cypress, seemingly the only pony without a completely debilitating hangover, walked out to see who was in the lobby. "Oh, hey... you," he said, recognizing the pony, "The gang's all here."

"... I think... I require assistance in moving myself..." Silverpine said with effort. That splitting headache. It burns.

Orzel
2011-06-28, 12:47 PM
He had been fussing over some applications for receptionists when someone came slamming in. In the front room... Well, he had left the snake there. So Purple was staring directly into the glossy black eyes of a night-dark snake. Its tail darted behind it to ring a bell on the desk.

The doctor hurried in.
"What on earth happened here?"

He leaned over and gave the little scrapes some thought. A few scrapes like that he could heal quickly and easily. He touched his horn to her, and a bit of light surrounded them and healed her.

Purple could feel the cuts and scratches disappear. The relazlxatikn of the healing gave her time to take in her surroundings. A table with magazines, standard residents of a medical office. Then she saw the snake. "What's up Doc? Ooooh a snake.! the purple mare opened her arms wide in a gesture to get the snake to "hug" her. "Oh. Name is Purple Pepper. I was wondering if I can set up an appointment for my parents. How are you with ponies in their fifties?

Benson
2011-06-28, 12:49 PM
Gearstride-Kitchen

"You're pretty unhelpful with your sarcasm there beautiful. Anyhoof...I need tomato juice, pepper, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce and celery salt, and I don't doubt there's only half of those ingredients in this kitchen..." Gear pouted a lip and sighed.

Eruantion
2011-06-28, 01:09 PM
"... I think... I require assistance in moving myself..." Silverpine said with effort. That splitting headache. It burns.
Cypress grabbed Silverpine and began helping him to the kitchen. "Everyone's in here, let's see what we can do about your headache."

Grif
2011-06-28, 01:14 PM
Gearstride-Kitchen

"You're pretty unhelpful with your sarcasm there beautiful. Anyhoof...I need tomato juice, pepper, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce and celery salt, and I don't doubt there's only half of those ingredients in this kitchen..." Gear pouted a lip and sighed.

"Pretty sure I wasn't intending to help," Icy answered flatly. Nevertheless she began looking through the cupboards in search of the ingredients. Not as if she had anything better to do.

Cypress grabbed Silverpine and began helping him to the kitchen. "Everyone's in here, let's see what we can do about your headache."

Silverpine slumped on the table heavily, his forehooves covering his eyes. "Gear... we're never doing this again. Ever."

Benson
2011-06-28, 01:22 PM
Gearstride-Civic Center-Kitchen

"Yea...as if though we won't have any lapses in judgement in the near future again...haha...ow..." The xanadu mare sighed.

"Wait a minute...where the hay is my hat and saddle bag?...I need my saddle bag...I gots some pieces of my fruit leather, it's a vital ingredient in the hangover cure cocktail I'm hoping to make. And also of course I need my hat," She melodramatically faux dry heaved. "Oh mah poor hat...gone again."

Deme
2011-06-28, 01:35 PM
Purple could feel the cuts and scratches disappear. The relazlxatikn of the healing gave her time to take in her surroundings. A table with magazines, standard residents of a medical office. Then she saw the snake. "What's up Doc? Ooooh a snake.! the purple mare opened her arms wide in a gesture to get the snake to "hug" her. "Oh. Name is Purple Pepper. I was wondering if I can set up an appointment for my parents. How are you with ponies in their fifties?

"Just smack him if he squeezes too hard. He means well, but the instinct's sometimes trouble."

The snake slithered up around her, licking the inside of her ears. The doctor got back to his hooves; he wasn't much for pure power, but a healing job like that, he could keep up all day if he felt like it.

"I think I do a rather good job; would this be for a routine check-up, or do they require slightly more specialized care?"

TheAmishPirate
2011-06-28, 01:42 PM
Gearstride-Civic Center-Kitchen"Wait a minute...where the hay is my hat and saddle bag?...I need my saddle bag...I gots some pieces of my fruit leather, it's a vital ingredient in the hangover cure cocktail I'm hoping to make. And also of course I need my hat," She melodramatically faux dry heaved. "Oh mah poor hat...gone again."

Sandy massaged his forehead as he tried to think again. It was clearer now, but not by much. He definitely remembered this mare (Gear-something, the name wasn't quite there yet) from last night, but as hard as he tried, he couldn't remember seeing a hat or saddlebags. He squinted as he lifted his head from the table. "...they here last night?"

Grif
2011-06-28, 01:48 PM

"Yea...as if though we won't have any lapses in judgement in the near future again...haha...ow..." The xanadu mare sighed.

"Wait a minute...where the hay is my hat and saddle bag?...I need my saddle bag...I gots some pieces of my fruit leather, it's a vital ingredient in the hangover cure cocktail I'm hoping to make. And also of course I need my hat," She melodramatically faux dry heaved. "Oh mah poor hat...gone again."

Sandy massaged his forehead as he tried to think again. It was clearer now, but not by much. He definitely remembered this mare (Gear-something, the name wasn't quite there yet) from last night, but as hard as he tried, he couldn't remember seeing a hat or saddlebags. He squinted as he lifted his head from the table. "...they here last night?"

"... somepony just knock me unconscious again..." Silverpine mumbled. Icy glanced at the drunk teacher before going back to looking for the ingredients.

"I think I found the tomato juice and pepper," she announced.

Lix Lorn
2011-06-28, 01:49 PM
Blaze continued to hug her anyways, and motioned for Scarlet to join them.
She does so!

Benson
2011-06-28, 02:13 PM

"Thank-you beautiful...but with no vodka or my saddle bag in which I have the fruit leather substitute....I can't make the hangover cure...this blows," She wobbled over to Silverpine and joined him in being slumped on the table.

"Wanna go take a nap sweetstuff? It's the next best thing," She weakly nuzzled him on his cheek.

Orzel
2011-06-28, 02:30 PM
"Just smack him if he squeezes too hard. He means well, but the instinct's sometimes trouble."

The snake slithered up around her, licking the inside of her ears. The doctor got back to his hooves; he wasn't much for pure power, but a healing job like that, he could keep up all day if he felt like it.

"I think I do a rather good job; would this be for a routine check-up, or do they require slightly more specialized care?"

"Although they probably are due a check up, I am setting up this appointment for something unusual. My parents were mysteriously made cripple and worn one night, and despite my ability to create a temporary solution through massage, I prefer my parents able to be independent and mobile for longer than a couple hours at a time. she explains. The snake tightens around her little body and hisses in her ear. Purple pulls the snake's head down and kisses it. "You give hugs, I give kisses. What's his name?

Eruantion
2011-06-28, 02:41 PM
"... somepony just knock me unconscious again..." Silverpine mumbled. Icy glanced at the drunk teacher before going back to looking for the ingredients.

"I think I found the tomato juice and pepper," she announced.
Cypress sat down and laid his head on the table. "Tomato juice and pepper? What's that supposed to do?"

Benson
2011-06-28, 02:44 PM
Cypress sat down and laid his head on the table. "Tomato juice and pepper? What's that supposed to do?"

"Did you not hear me the whole time?" Gearstride asked grouchily with her head on the table. "I wanted to make a hangover cure...those were just two of the ingredients buts its pointless without the other ingredients and my fruit leather...which was in my saddle bag which is who knows where now.:

Eruantion
2011-06-28, 02:49 PM
"Did you not hear me the whole time?" Gearstride asked grouchily with her head on the table. "I wanted to make a hangover cure...those were just two of the ingredients buts its pointless without the other ingredients and my fruit leather...which was in my saddle bag which is who knows where now.:

"Sorry, the fog of wine is clouding my senses. What are the other ingredients? I could go out and find them."

Benson
2011-06-28, 02:56 PM
"Sorry, the fog of wine is clouding my senses. What are the other ingredients? I could go out and find them."

"Lemon juice, worcestershire sauce and celery salt, and my fruit leather...which I do have in The Clunker...which is all the way by the Legs House on the outskirts of town...gawd...I really don't want to go all the way over there feeling like this," Gear moaned.

Eruantion
2011-06-28, 03:03 PM
"Lemon juice, worcestershire sauce and celery salt, and my fruit leather...which I do have in The Clunker...which is all the way by the Legs House on the outskirts of town...gawd...I really don't want to go all the way over there feeling like this," Gear moaned.

"Okay, I can do the lemon juice, celery salt and Worcestershire sauce... what exactly is a clunker?" Cypress stands up, beginning to feel his cloudiness pass.

Benson
2011-06-28, 03:10 PM
"Okay, I can do the lemon juice, celery salt and Worcestershire sauce... what exactly is a clunker?" Cypress stands up, beginning to feel his cloudiness pass.

"The Clunker, my mechanical wagon I built by myself over a long course of time...a long time ago, which has insectoid like legs inside of wheels. It's broken right now and parked by the outskirts of town, east road," Gear commented. The talking between Cypress and herself was enhancing her headache.

Eruantion
2011-06-28, 03:18 PM
Cypress, realising the adverse effect the conversation was having on Gearstride, thanked her and turned to Icy. "Icy, do you want to help me find these ingredients?"

Deme
2011-06-28, 05:49 PM
"Although they probably are due a check up, I am setting up this appointment for something unusual. My parents were mysteriously made cripple and worn one night, and despite my ability to create a temporary solution through massage, I prefer my parents able to be independent and mobile for longer than a couple hours at a time. she explains. The snake tightens around her little body and hisses in her ear. Purple pulls the snake's head down and kisses it. "You give hugs, I give kisses. What's his name?

"I have a wide variety of remedies for things like that... Mysterious medical emergencies are something that applies to both my specialities."

He explained, opening up his appointment book. He made a note of the massages, in case the conversation fell into a lull. At the subject of names, he and the snake stared at her, and then each-other.

"...I suppose you could say he doesn't have one. Or, at least, not one I can use normally."

Orzel
2011-06-28, 06:19 PM
"I have a wide variety of remedies for things like that... Mysterious medical emergencies are something that applies to both my specialties."

He explained, opening up his appointment book. He made a note of the massages, in case the conversation fell into a lull. At the subject of names, he and the snake stared at her, and then each-other.

"...I suppose you could say he doesn't have one. Or, at least, not one I can use normally."

"Poor No-name gots no name." she says before kissing him again. "Do you have anything open in a week? It'll take me that long to kidna eerr... trick eerr... convince them into stepping into a doctor's office. Plus I need to give the alchemist enough time to brew a bone strengthening potion if any surgery need to be done."

Mindfreak
2011-06-28, 06:39 PM
She does so!

Blaze looked at his watch and gave Hover Heart a final squeeze.
"Sorry, gotta catch a movie. Want to join us?"

Grif
2011-06-28, 07:02 PM
Cypress, realising the adverse effect the conversation was having on Gearstride, thanked her and turned to Icy. "Icy, do you want to help me find these ingredients?"

"Very well." Icy sighed. "Can't leave these three here moaning for the rest of the day anyway."

"Thank-you beautiful...but with no vodka or my saddle bag in which I have the fruit leather substitute....I can't make the hangover cure...this blows," She wobbled over to Silverpine and joined him in being slumped on the table.

"Wanna go take a nap sweetstuff? It's the next best thing," She weakly nuzzled him on his cheek.

"...a nap... sounds nice... headache... no nap..." Silverpine mumbled.

TheAmishPirate
2011-06-28, 07:04 PM
Sandy tried standing up, and got a lovely dizzy spell and stabbing headache for his trouble. He flopped back down in his seat, slightly dejected. "I'd come too...but legs don't work yet...sorry..."

Deme
2011-06-28, 07:09 PM
"No need. I can make such a potion in-house."

He waved a hoof and smiled, prepared to handle that. After all, he'd eat all his hats if he couldn't make a better potion than any alchemist for miles.

"He has a name...But it's a secret between the two of us."

Orzel
2011-06-28, 08:16 PM
"Well I don't know it. So as long as his real name is not 'Makeyourmanefalloutifyoukissme', I'm calling hin No-Name. You don't mind, do you No-Name " Purple says the last part in cutesy baby talk and tickles the snake's tongue.

To be honest and no offense, I don't know if your potion work work. I've been through ten potions from doctors and their stuff always wears off too fast. I don't think this is a normal biologically disorder and am thinking the chemistry angle. That's why I contacted the local alchemist. Although you seem to be more talented that most of the quacks I've dealt with so your potion may work. But I mostly need you to monitor the situation if either potion works. Achemists don't know medicine and I need your brain to be there in case she accidentally poisons them or causes side effects.

(OOC: Gwyn is the alchemist)

Benson
2011-06-28, 08:29 PM
"...a nap... sounds nice... headache... no nap..." Silverpine mumbled.

"Nice...comfy...bed might your mind," Gear uttered with her face against the table making it muffled.

Eruantion
2011-06-28, 08:39 PM
"Very well." Icy sighed. "Can't leave these three here moaning for the rest of the day anyway."

"Okay, then let's get going. Ms. Gear..thingy... already told us where the fruit leather is, we should start there." Cypress beckons to Icy as he walks out and takes one slightly amused look at the three hungover ponies, happy he got off better than them.

Benson
2011-06-28, 08:44 PM
Gearstride-Civic Center-Kitchen-Passing Out

"GearSTRIDE...get my name right...you wouldn't like it if I called you Cyrus now would you?" Gearstride yelled into the table before causing herself to pass out again.

Grif
2011-06-28, 08:46 PM
"Okay, then let's get going. Ms. Gear..thingy... already told us where the fruit leather is, we should start there." Cypress beckons to Icy as he walks out and takes one slightly amused look at the three hungover ponies, happy he got off better than them.

"GearSTRIDE...get my name right...you wouldn't like it if I called you Cyrus now would you?" Gearstride yelled into the table before causing herself to pass out again.

"Let's go get them un-hungover before they burn down the building in search of alcohol again," Icy remarked wryly as she followed the stallion out.

Silverpine already passed into yet another drunken comatose state.

(Just assume she tags along if I don't respond. May or may not be deadtiming.)

Eruantion
2011-06-28, 08:51 PM

"Let's go get them un-hungover before they burn down the building in search of alcohol again," Icy remarked wryly as she followed the stallion out.

Silverpine already passed into yet another drunken comatose state.

(Just assume she tags along if I don't respond. May or may not be deadtiming.)
"She's a bit touchy, isn't she?" Cypress remarked quietly after she was out of earshot. They walked out into the sun and onto the east road, following it to the edge of town to the Clunker.

Grif
2011-06-28, 09:01 PM
"She's a bit touchy, isn't she?" Cypress remarked quietly after she was out of earshot. They walked out into the sun and onto the east road, following it to the edge of town to the Clunker.

"It's the alcohol talking... I think," Icy replied.

(Okay, deadtiming for real this time.)

Deme
2011-06-28, 09:25 PM
"Well I don't know it. So as long as his real name is not 'Makeyourmanefalloutifyoukissme', I'm calling hin No-Name. You don't mind, do you No-Name " Purple says the last part in cutesy baby talk and tickles the snake's tongue.

To be honest and no offense, I don't know if your potion work work. I've been through ten potions from doctors and their stuff always wears off too fast. I don't think this is a normal biologically disorder and am thinking the chemistry angle. That's why I contacted the local alchemist. Although you seem to be more talented that most of the quacks I've dealt with so your potion may work. But I mostly need you to monitor the situation if either potion works. Achemists don't know medicine and I need your brain to be there in case she accidentally poisons them or causes side effects.

(OOC: Gwyn is the alchemist)

((He's a witchdoctor, though he likes to avoid that word. Making potions and charms to fix people is one of his twinned specialties...So that's quite a blow to his pride there.))

He was suddenly very firm, with about as much humor as a stone; apparently, mages are both touchy about their magic working and offended at the notion that they aren't good enough.

"Any potion I give would work, I assure you. My healing of ailments brought about by unusual means is a point of pride. And that's assuming surgery is needed, since you said you didn't know. An actual diagnosis is important before beginning any treatment, regardless of the nature of the ill. Chemical is biological, anyway: the body's basically a mix of chemistry, physics, and magic, with biology applying itself as a study to the former two, and..."

He takes a few deep breaths to un-rile himself, stopping mid-sentence before he did something foolish. Then he shook his head and smiled gently, speaking in a more relaxed tone.

"I wouldn't go ordering anything just yet. Surgery, and thus potions to prepare them for it, may be entirely unneeded. I prefer non-invasive methods of healing, if I can help it...Or, at least, methods of invasion that don't require the services of a surgery suite, which would take a while to prep for besides. Bring them in for a diagnosis properly first, and then we'll see what is actually needed. Any doctor who prescribes a remedy before seeing the patients is a quack, and I'd rather my patients not take unknown medicines before I see them."

Orzel
2011-06-28, 09:45 PM
Purple/Dr. Magic's office

"I'm sorry if I offended you Dr. Magic. It's just that..." Purple's head and voice drops. She was not crying but had present company been a pair of close firends, she seemed like she might be. The mare hugged the mare and continued. ".. I'm quite pessimistic about my parents chances. I't's hard to belive on your eleventh try. But I'll bring my parents."

Eruantion
2011-06-28, 09:56 PM
"It's the alcohol talking... I think," Icy replied.

(Okay, deadtiming for real this time.)

"I hope so.. I'd hate to be around her if she's always like that." The two walked on until they saw an odd contraption broken down on the side of the road. Assuming it was the Clunker, Cypress climbed in and retrieved what he assumed was fruit leather. "Now I guess we have to get the lemon juice and such. Those might be a little trickier."

Grif
2011-06-28, 10:47 PM
"I hope so.. I'd hate to be around her if she's always like that." The two walked on until they saw an odd contraption broken down on the side of the road. Assuming it was the Clunker, Cypress climbed in and retrieved what he assumed was fruit leather. "Now I guess we have to get the lemon juice and such. Those might be a little trickier."

"I'm sure some of the townponies would have lemon juice," Icy replied, as she levitated a crate of fruit leather beside her.

Eruantion
2011-06-28, 10:53 PM
"Probably. And isn't there a grill? I bet celery salt and Worcestershire sauce would be there."

Grif
2011-06-29, 12:00 AM
"Probably. And isn't there a grill? I bet celery salt and Worcestershire sauce would be there."

"Yes there is. I ate there just yesterday." Icy answered, trying to push the uncomfortable memories of the "lunch" she had out of her mind.

Deme
2011-06-29, 08:52 AM
Purple/Dr. Magic's office

"I'm sorry if I offended you Dr. Magic. It's just that..." Purple's head and voice drops. She was not crying but had present company been a pair of close firends, she seemed like she might be. The mare hugged the mare and continued. ".. I'm quite pessimistic about my parents chances. I't's hard to belive on your eleventh try. But I'll bring my parents."

He put a hoof on her shoulder as the snake gave her a little squeeze. His smile, while back to a normal softness, had a rueful quality to it.

"No, no, I apologize. I let my temper get away with me."

He explained, gently. ...That was his temper? Aeriously? That was a mid-size rant, and not a very heated one. Still, temper-fail besides,

"Regardless, I'll do all I can -- and that's a good bit more variety to it than most doctors: unusual cases, not brought about by normal means, are something of a specialty of mine...Now, I'll perscribe a pain-killer to make the wait a little more bearable: they still shouldn't try and move around much, since this'll only ease out the pain, not fix the problem...But it'll make the whole thing more tolerable..."

It was nice living in a world where you could more-or-less trust people like this. Pony medicine was much more straightforward than real medicine.

"Still, the best medicine they can get through out their whole course of treatment is good spirits, Miss Pepper: and you look like a pony who can find a lot of that, I'm guessing."

He added, with an attempt at a cheering wink.

Orzel
2011-06-29, 11:03 AM
He put a hoof on her shoulder as the snake gave her a little squeeze. His smile, while back to a normal softness, had a rueful quality to it.

"No, no, I apologize. I let my temper get away with me."

He explained, gently. ...That was his temper? Aeriously? That was a mid-size rant, and not a very heated one. Still, temper-fail besides,

"Regardless, I'll do all I can -- and that's a good bit more variety to it than most doctors: unusual cases, not brought about by normal means, are something of a specialty of mine...Now, I'll perscribe a pain-killer to make the wait a little more bearable: they still shouldn't try and move around much, since this'll only ease out the pain, not fix the problem...But it'll make the whole thing more tolerable..."

It was nice living in a world where you could more-or-less trust people like this. Pony medicine was much more straightforward than real medicine.

"Still, the best medicine they can get through out their whole course of treatment is good spirits, Miss Pepper: and you look like a pony who can find a lot of that, I'm guessing."

He added, with an attempt at a cheering wink.

"Thank you Dr. Magic. I hope you are the answer to me and my family's prayers. I'll bring my parents in 7 days." Purple says before giving the snake another kiss.

Deme
2011-06-29, 12:28 PM
"Right. I hope so, too....Now, Snake, off of her. She presumably *does* have business to go about, and we've got to let the filly leave."

The snake just stuck his tongue out at the doctor. It was a special tongue-sticking out: a petulant one. He also shook his head. The doctor glared back.

"Yes, you do."

The snake shook his head again. This went on for a minute or two until the snake gave Purple a kiss.

"Well, if love her so much, why don't you marry her?"

The snake nodded enthusiastically.

"...Dear Celestia, he thought that was a real invitation..."

The doctor rubbed a temple.

Orzel
2011-06-29, 12:43 PM
Yes, No-Name. I have to go to work. she answered.

The mare couldn't even tell the snake she was taken. Purple loved the attention.

Benson
2011-06-29, 01:06 PM
Fox Trot-His House-

Fox was going over his records, at the moment he was flipping through deciding which one he thought Silvermane could appreciate, a sort of belated birthday gift. Selecting one, he put it aside for gift wrapping.

He set to the kitchen to put his coffee mug away. It was then he got a message from Soft.

Oh dear.

Deme
2011-06-29, 04:24 PM
Yes, No-Name. I have to go to work. she answered.

The mare couldn't even tell the snake she was taken. Purple loved the attention.

""There, see? Now, you'll see her again later."

The snake slithered off dejectedly.

"He gets that way. Well, I'll see you off; I'm headed to the woods to do a bit of herb-gathering."

To get ready, he levitated a basket onto his back and took off his hat. Underneath was a hat entirely indistinguishable from the first, except slightly -- but not so much that space-time didn't lay down and weep -- smaller.

Eruantion
2011-06-29, 04:31 PM
"Yes there is. I ate there just yesterday." Icy answered, trying to push the uncomfortable memories of the "lunch" she had out of her mind.

"Okay, then. I guess we can head there first?"

Orzel
2011-06-29, 05:47 PM
""There, see? Now, you'll see her again later."

The snake slithered off dejectedly.

"He gets that way. Well, I'll see you off; I'm headed to the woods to do a bit of herb-gathering."

To get ready, he levitated a basket onto his back and took off his hat. Underneath was a hat entirely indistinguishable from the first, except slightly -- but not so much that space-time didn't lay down and weep -- smaller.
Purple/Doctor's office.

"Okay. Goodbye Doctor Magic. And thanks for everything." Purple kicked her skateboard forward out the door. Before hopping onboard, she blows a flirty kiss to her new snake friend. "Bye Bye No-Name."

Grif
2011-06-29, 06:13 PM
"Okay, then. I guess we can head there first?"

"Lets' go then." Icy said, as she led the stallion towards the Grills.

(Better assume we get everything and get back, for sake of plot. :smalltongue: )

Eruantion
2011-06-29, 08:20 PM
(So we just skip back to the civic center?)

Grif
2011-06-30, 12:43 AM
(So we just skip back to the civic center?)

(Yeah. I'll make the post.)

So... after managing to haggle for the required items from the restaurant and some townponies, the pair trudged back to the Civic Center, their saddlepacks bulging with.... stuff.

"Remind me why am I doing this again?" Icy grumbled.

Orzel
2011-06-30, 02:48 AM
Grills/Downtown->Ferris Wheel

Not to waste another chance at intimacy, he gives his filly a short kiss and teleported them both into the carnival.

After a short walk, the pair found themselves in ffornt of the wheel. It was motionless with a dark green colt standing at the controls.

"Gwyn, This is my long lost half-brother, Flim Flam. Flim, my better... Gwynfillion."

The green colt bowed. "Please to meet you, Miss Gwynfillion. My brother said you were beautiful and he did not lie." On the floor lay a note with the same compliment written in Grills' hoofwriting. The entire meeting was staged, of course.

"She is not only beautiful but the most beautiful in town, brother." Grills proclaimed. He hurried the mare passed his bother toward the ride. The red carriage was open with a pair of pillows and a bottle in a wine bucket inside. "We should hurry, dear. The sun will fall soon."

Benson
2011-06-30, 03:37 AM
Grills/Downtown->Ferris Wheel

Not to waste another chance at intimacy, he gives his filly a short kiss and teleported them both into the carnival.

After a short walk, the pair found themselves in ffornt of the wheel. It was motionless with a dark green colt standing at the controls.

"Gwyn, This is my long lost half-brother, Flim Flam. Flim, my better... Gwynfillion."

The green colt bowed. "Please to meet you, Miss Gwynfillion. My brother said you were beautiful and he did not lie." On the floor lay a note with the same compliment written in Grills' hoofwriting. The entire meeting was staged, of course.

Gwynfillion gave a slight nod of the head and smirked. "He better have said that." She chuckled giving Grills a light nip on his ear.

"It's nice to meet you too."

"She is not only beautiful but the most beautiful in town, brother." Grills proclaimed. He hurried the mare passed his bother toward the ride. The red carriage was open with a pair of pillows and a bottle in a wine bucket inside. "We should hurry, dear. The sun will fall soon."

Gwynfillion cocked a brow seeing Grills' little arrangement and gave him an 'I see what you're up to' smile. Nonetheless she went onto the ferris wheel carriage.

Orzel
2011-06-30, 05:56 AM
Gwynfillion gave a slight nod of the head and smirked. "He better have said that." She chuckled giving Grills a light nip on his ear.

"It's nice to meet you too."

Her comment put a grin on his face.

Gwynfillion cocked a brow seeing Grills' little arrangement and gave him an 'I see what you're up to' smile. Nonetheless she went onto the ferris wheel carriage.

His grin started to take on a forced innocence. The smiley Grills hopped into the carriage after Gwyn and Flim closed the door behind them.

The ride made all these machiney sounds. Cogs and gears and stuff clanged softly. Nopony else was on the ride. They were actually alone now.

Grills reached down into the bucket and fulled out a dark bottle. "Do you drink wine?"

Benson
2011-06-30, 06:06 AM
Her comment put a grin on his face.

His grin started to take on a forced innocence. The smiley Grills hopped into the carriage after Gwyn and Flim closed the door behind them.

The ride made all these machiney sounds. Cogs and gears and stuff clanged softly. Nopony else was on the ride. They were actually alone now.

Grills reached down into the bucket and fulled out a dark bottle. "Do you drink wine?"

"Haven't in a long while, but sure, I'll fancy me a bit," Gwynfillion sat down on a cushion giving a slight lady-like toss of her mane. It was...quiet here, save for the low humming of the machinery at work here.

Orzel
2011-06-30, 06:26 AM
"Haven't in a long while, but sure, I'll fancy me a bit," Gwynfillion sat down on a cushion giving a slight lady-like toss of her mane. It was...quiet here, save for the low humming of the machinery at work here.

The stallion carefully opened the wine bottle with a corkscrew and poured them both a glass of wine. Grills hoofed Gwyn her and swirled his glass.

After a quick sniff, the chocolate pony took a gentlecoly sip and softly moan. The reaction was nowhere close to that of anything his filly did but it was obviously pleasurable. He did love his wine.
"So dear, how was work lately?" He figured she wouldn't bother to dodge this easy question. And he had a motive for this one too.

Mindfreak
2011-06-30, 08:18 AM
Blazing Hooves looked at Hover Heart, the pony was gloomy one minute and happy the next.
"Wanna go see a movie with us?"

Orzel
2011-06-30, 09:24 AM
Blazing Hooves looked at Hover Heart, the pony was gloomy one minute and happy the next.
"Wanna go see a movie with us?"

"Is it a monster movie? With dragon villains and scary hairy beasts. They are so cuddly." Hover replies first with aloofness then excitement.