View Full Version : Cave Template

ExemplarofAvg
2011-06-25, 03:10 PM
So the Minatures Handbook introduced me to some Cave Dinosaurs
Tyranosaurus
Triceratops
Ankylosaurus
to name them all
I'm wondering do you know of any others, or possibly a template to apply to make a Dinosaur a Cave Dinosaur.

Urpriest
2011-06-25, 03:56 PM
While it's not exactly what you're looking for, Dungeonscape has the Dungeonbred template which serves as another way to miniaturize monsters to fit into enclosed spaces.

ExemplarofAvg
2011-06-25, 04:07 PM
While it's not exactly what you're looking for, Dungeonscape has the Dungeonbred template which serves as another way to miniaturize monsters to fit into enclosed spaces.

Thanks, that'll do nicely, I'll just toss on the posibility of mutation as per the Cave Dinosaur entry and roll out a Cave Battletitan on some people, I'm trying to make a lower level Battletitan and trying to figure out how a House Vadalis member works into it, actually that's a lie, I already have how it works in there's a rogue House Vadalis member off creating a Magrebred Warmount army but I wanted to toss some dinosaurs in, while keeping the campaign lower leveled the PCs are level 8 and well not the most optimized or active players so I didn't want to TPK them with a regular Magrebred War Beastt Battletitan, CR 18 against a Party of 4 level 8's. Any thoughts? I'm using the a Ranger 5 /Vadalis Beastkeeper 10 as the BBEG, the plan is for him to release the beasties and then book it on his Legerndary Magebred War Beast Dire Horse.