PDA

View Full Version : Kobold Sorcerer/Leader

FreakyCheeseMan
2011-06-27, 10:32 AM
So, I'm playing a dragonwrought lore-drake kobold sorcerer named Sessma. (OP, I know, but I plan to lose a caster level or two from prestige classing). For reasons of fluff, I want him to take the leadership feat at 6th level, after which he's going to start trying to organize/command groups of kobolds (The rest of the part already has a town/gem mine that they saved and half-own; I was thinking of doing something similar with him, trying to craft a mostly-beneficial kobold undercity, or organize the kobold gangs in other cities into a more cohesive force).

I'm looking for good PrCs to join, either that would be leadership-themed, or at least not get in the way of me taking the leadership feat (My third-level feat is still open, first level is tied up with Dragonwrought Kobold). Any suggestions?

Also, what spells/mechanics/items should I be looking into? I've got diplomacy and bluff maxed ('s the only thing that's even made the rest of the party accept me- I got a 34 to bluff on "Ssessma would be honoured to sserve the sskinbagss"), but I'm looking for more.