PDA

View Full Version : Way to go MK2

CapeCodRPGER
2011-06-28, 06:05 PM
I am a VERY frustrated customer that has paid for a product over a month ago and I have not gotten the product I paid for.

I come here to vent and to try to find out about where the product is I have paid for. Other people have done the same.

The mods of this site said in a locked thread basically "oh well, nothing we can do" . They have not helped the paying customers looking for info, in fact I feel because the mods have basically done NOTHING to contact the powers that be and lock threads made by PAYING CUSTOMERS to find out about the product that the mods have added to the issue instead of working to solve the problem.

I said this in another thread how I felt the mods are adding to the problem. I did not threaten or call the mods names in any way. That thread gets locked and I get an infraction on my account.

This is good customer service? As I said before this is my first order with GitP, and it will be my last.

I hope to meet Rich at a con someday and tell him about my experences here on His site and ask how He would feel if treated the same way. I hope there are lots of people around so they will find out what kind of people run his site.

lio45
2011-06-28, 06:11 PM
Even worse, there was a link to information from ookoodook's Kevin saying that he had contacted the printing house and was waiting for a reply in the now-deleted thread... so the mods actually went out of their way to HIDE already existing relevant information.

Had they left that thread visible -- and I don't think anything in there warranted removing it -- people like you would at least see some info about what's going on between ookoodook and the printer.

Ursus the Grim
2011-06-28, 06:12 PM
I am a VERY frustrated customer that has paid for a product over a month ago and I have not gotten the product I paid for.

I come here to vent and to try to find out about where the product is I have paid for. Other people have done the same.

The mods of this site said in a locked thread basically "oh well, nothing we can do" . They have not helped the paying customers looking for info, in fact I feel because the mods have basically done NOTHING to contact the powers that be and lock threads made by PAYING CUSTOMERS to find out about the product that the mods have added to the issue instead of working to solve the problem.

I said this in another thread how I felt the mods are adding to the problem. I did not threaten or call the mods names in any way. That thread gets locked and I get an infraction on my account.

This is good customer service? As I said before this is my first order with GitP, and it will be my last.

I hope to meet Rich at a con someday and tell him about my experences here on His site and ask how He would feel if treated the same way. I hope there are lots of people around so they will find out what kind of people run his site.

So basically, your first thread on the subject was locked. Your second thread was locked. And instead of checking out the link averagejoe provided when he locked it, you posted a THIRD, more angry thread? One that's essentially just a rant. Have you ever tried selling and shipping anything? Its not easy, and when something is delayed, its nearly impossible to know exactly when the pieces will come together.

I understand you paid for something (that's how people buy things, after all), and you feel you have certain rights. I understand you haven't been satisfied with the 'customer service'. I don't understand how you think throwing a fit in a third thread is going to help.

I know the thread was hidden, but did either of you ask why? If a mod links you something to read, and you can't read it, did you think to mention (perhaps, via pm) that you couldn't read it? Simple things often slip the mind.

Gift Jeraff
2011-06-28, 06:17 PM
What I don't get is, why let the first 2 posts of this thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205027) be visible, but not sticky the thread? It's just going to get lost in obscurity, especially since it can't be bumped, and it's not linked to in any of the stickies.

Mokomi
2011-06-28, 06:18 PM
thought of this when I read it.
http://www.nerfnow.com/
but back to the real issue yes you have your right to complain but man I took 5 mins to search for myself I found their is a printing issue. I don't think your $20 isn't going to have them deal 20 hours of work to fix. give me numbers and facts that isn't "basically "oh well, nothing we can do" ." and product.
Even if there is no name calling it feels like your attacking by threatening not to buy anymore no matter what AND "I hope to meet Rich at a con someday and tell him about my experences here on His site and ask how He would feel if treated the same way. I hope there are lots of people around so they will find out what kind of people run his site." how do you hope that'll go? O yes we had a few issues with so and so packaging.

FujinAkari
2011-06-28, 06:18 PM
Even worse, there was a link to information from ookoodook's Kevin saying that he had contacted the printing house and was waiting for a reply in the now-deleted thread... so the mods actually went out of their way to HIDE already existing relevant information.

Is this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205027) the information in question? It would seem the mods are going out of their way -not- to hide it.

CapeCodRPGER
2011-06-28, 06:27 PM
Is this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205027) the information in question? It would seem the mods are going out of their way -not- to hide it.

The thread where the last post is by a mod locking it and saying its moved off site for review?

The Glyphstone
2011-06-28, 06:30 PM
Great Modthulhu:

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein