PDA

View Full Version : Retrebution / Revenge

M0rdain
2011-06-29, 04:02 AM
I am currently playing a lvl 5 Cleric / 6 Radient Servant of Pelor, and i am having some personal trouble with the priests of Loviatar. I am under a wearing a "cursed" item that also has the effect of a Geas on me. Part of the Geas is that i can not mention the item, or cast anythign that would remove the item or geas. Rather annoying :smallfurious: lol.

This is where the retribution / revenge comes in :smallamused: . Once i have removed this item, i would like to get my own back. Ideally i would like to destroy the temple of Loviatar in Mulmaster, but i am not sure if that is feasible as a lvl 11 caster. Anyone have any ideas of how i could do this? (Also in the party is a lvl 10 wizard, lvl 10 ranger, lvl 11 fighter and a fighter/thief/wizard combo)

Another ide i have thought of is casting Forbidance on the main worship area of the temple. Being as they are evil this would muck up their day.

Does anyone else have any ideas? I am a NG character but being as these clerics and followers are evil, and they have invoked my wrath. I am not above a bit of major smiting and Destruction. Ideally not face to face combat, but something more interesting :) (Although a nice spell to bring about the collapse of the temple in an ingenious way is always good :smallsmile: )

Yora
2011-06-29, 06:20 AM
As a radiant servant, your word should have some weight. Maybe lead a small scale crusade against the temple.

Feytalist
2011-06-29, 07:49 AM
A small observation: I assume you mean Radiant Servant of Lathander? Since it sounds like a FR campaign?

Unless you're playing in an ungodly abomination of FR and Core deities campaign...

Killing everyone inside is always a good way to go. You can also roleplay some sort of desecration (consecration?) involving circle of protection against evil and so on, so that the Loviatarians can't worship at that spot any more, or something similar.