PDA

View Full Version : Domain Wizard / War Weaver help

Darth_Versity
2011-06-29, 08:23 AM
So recently my dm informed me that due to the way his setting works all arcane casters much worship wee jas. Now this caused a problem for my back up character who is a wizard / war weaver with arcane disciple and the healing domain. Obviously I can't have that domain anymore so I wanted to present an argument to my DM to convince him to allow a custom domain for the domain wizard (unearthed arcana)

We have no divine casters so convincing him him to let me access the healing/restoration/raise dead spells shouldn't be to hard, but I am considered as the groups power gamer and he looks on any homebrew with great suspicion.

Any ideas on how to convince him that it's for the parties benefit not just mine.

I also was hoping for any suggestions about the build and if it needs anything to make it a better buffer/support caster.

Elf wizard 5 / war weaver 5 / geometer 2
Str 8
Dex 16
Con 12
Int 19
Wis 10
Cha 14

ACF Domain wizard/elf generalist/spontaneous divination

Feats
Spellcasting prodigy
Enlarge spell
Improved initiative
Dragon familiar (background reason)
Craft contingent spell

faceroll
2011-06-29, 08:56 AM
Hahaha, War Weaver. "It's for the party's benefit! Steroids for everyone!"

Fouredged Sword
2011-06-29, 02:17 PM
Convert yourself to a bard and use healing hymn and early entry for war weaver. Nothing like cure light wounds healing 1d8+8+character level damage to everyone as a level one spell.

Thrice Dead Cat
2011-06-29, 04:38 PM
All you need to know. (http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=5881.0)