PDA

View Full Version : Immunity to Fatigue/Exhaustion

Ale Golem
2011-06-30, 08:52 PM
Are there any ways other than the Construct or Undead subtypes to become immune to the above mentioned conditions?

Psyren
2011-06-30, 09:00 PM
From the Lists of Stuff: (http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19871954/Lists_of_Stuff)

Immunity to Fatigue/Exhaustion - see text for specifics
Horizon Walker 1, ecl 6, DMG, desert terrain mastery
Divine Mind 1 or 6 or 12, Complete Psionic, Repose Aura Power - extends to all in aura
Peregrine Runner 9, ecl 16, Races of Stone
Cyre Scout 6, ecl 9, Eberron: Dragonmarked
Bone Knight 8, ecl 12, Eberron: Five Nations - plus other immunities
Thief of Life 8, ecl ?, Faiths of Eberron - limited duration, see text
Shifter Stamina, shifter feat, Races of Eberron, while shifting, fatigue/exhaustion effects take place after shift ends
Heavy Legs, warforged graft, Faiths of Eberron

In addition there are spells that do it too, like the Favor of Ilmater/the Martyr spell (Paladin 4) or the psionic power Stygian Veil.

Seffbasilisk
2011-06-30, 10:25 PM
The Bloodied feat from...Faerun I believe, grants immunity to fatigue.

Amnestic
2011-07-01, 01:35 AM
Tireless Regional Feat (PGtF) reduces all fatigue/exhausation by one step, so you get immunity to Fatigue effects and all Exhaustion effects become Fatigued. Not total immunity I'll grant you, but it's something. Does take up a 1st level feat though.

Feytalist
2011-07-01, 01:42 AM
Potions of remove fatigue, heh.

They were in 3.0, but I'm sure there's a similar spell in 3.5 somewhere.

peacenlove
2011-07-01, 02:56 AM
Sandals of the Vagabond in Complete champion make you immune to exhaustion, however I can't remember if its for limited amount of time.
5000 gp, part of a set and a +2 bonus to initiative too.

Amnestic
2011-07-01, 03:29 AM
Sandals of the Vagabond in Complete champion make you immune to exhaustion, however I can't remember if its for limited amount of time.
5000 gp, part of a set and a +2 bonus to initiative too.

It's permanent, but it's not true immunity to exhaustion; just reduces it down to Fatigued level instead.

Divide by Zero
2011-07-01, 03:31 AM
Potions of remove fatigue, heh.

They were in 3.0, but I'm sure there's a similar spell in 3.5 somewhere.

Lesser restoration does that, not sure if there's a lower-level option.

Psyren
2011-07-01, 04:28 AM
Lesser restoration does that, not sure if there's a lower-level option.

Given that it's a 1st-level spell (for Paladins) I'm not sure you can get much lower than that. Just have your Archivist/Warlock buddy brew a bunch.

Feytalist
2011-07-01, 04:34 AM
Granted, and lesser restoration is useful for other things as well, but I seem to remember an actual remove fatigue spell somewhere. I think it was Magic of Faerun, 3.0 unfortunately, and I'm AFB.

I know the paladin of freedom has it as a daily SLA.

Darrin
2011-07-01, 05:05 AM
Given that it's a 1st-level spell (for Paladins) I'm not sure you can get much lower than that. Just have your Archivist/Warlock buddy brew a bunch.

Caster level for a Paladin is still a minimum of 2, so the potions cost 100 GP instead of 50 GP.

There's a 1st level cleric spell called ray of resurgence that removes fatigue in Lost Empires of Faerun that might work as a potion.

Psyren
2011-07-01, 06:34 AM
Caster level for a Paladin is still a minimum of 2, so the potions cost 100 GP instead of 50 GP.

Not if an Archivist/Warlock brews them (as I previously stated.)