PDA

View Full Version : One Piece character idea [M&M 2e]

SilverLeaf167
2011-07-01, 07:34 AM
I need some help thinking of a character for an One Piece themed game. Basically, the crew needs a shipwright, who should also be capable at range. I just can't think of an interesting, but still balanced, devil fruit for the character. The fruit has to be custom made and unique.

The party has a bard-like Zoan, a speedster, a powerhouse fishman and a guy with a living sword.
Please help me think of a fruit, plus a cool name and power ideas would help.

EDIT: The fruit doesn't need to have anything to do with shipmaking, just range.

Jonzo
2011-07-01, 01:17 PM
How about a cursed fruit that is full of seeds, like a pomegranate or something.
Then have it so your characters stomach is full of all kinds of different seeds, that he can spit at enemies like projectiles.

At different levels he can increase the number of seeds fired per round, and can even bring up special seeds from his stomach a limited number of times per day. The special seed attacks could be homing, acid damage, anything like that. Anyway its just a thought =P

SilverLeaf167
2011-07-01, 01:40 PM
That's actually pretty cool!
I might even be able to extend the ability to allow creation of plants :3
Thank you!

Jonzo
2011-07-01, 03:54 PM
that totally makes me think of Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho >.<

SilverLeaf167
2011-07-01, 03:57 PM
Doesn't matter, it figures there is another player making a gunner, so I got the idea of a blood-manipulating fruit with melee+medium range capabilities and some utility. Thanks for your help though, it was a cool idea. :smallbiggrin:

Skaven
2011-07-01, 08:47 PM
How about a wood creation/manipulation paramecia? He can make his own building materials and even extend it to creating wooden objects like boats once he gets mastery of it.

He can also have blast: wooden projectiles like stakes/arrows.