PDA

View Full Version : 4th of July Paranoia

DontEatRawHagis
2011-07-02, 10:54 AM
So just yesterday I got asked by a friend to bring my Paranoia stuff to their 4th of July party. So far I have only one idea for a mission: Terror of Uncle G. from SAM sector.

The idea is that the players are given a mission completely unrelated to Uncle-B from SAM, but some where down the line end up with fireworks and a terrorist known as Uncle-B-SAM. Anyone have any ideas?

Main idea for the character Uncle-B-SAM:
An old reckoning collector that discovered something called independence day, the only thing he knows is that it involves blowing stuff up.

Again any ideas?

Zanzanar
2011-07-02, 11:05 AM
Make sure to have R&D issue them a roman candle and tell them it's some kind of super weapon. This would also be a good time to introduce a rabidly patriotic pro-Computer organization that is secretly a Communist front group.

Radar
2011-07-02, 01:53 PM
Make sure to have R&D issue them a roman candle and tell them it's some kind of super weapon. This would also be a good time to introduce a rabidly patriotic pro-Computer organization that is secretly a Communist front group.
Better yet, make this organisation structured like this (http://xkcd.com/842/). It fits Paranoia like a glove.