PDA

View Full Version : Oneirology Domain

Cornelius Grim
2011-07-03, 06:33 PM
In the Heroes of Horror supplement book I found some spells for the Oneirology domain, yet the domain itself was not in the book. I looked around a lot of book, including the Complete Divine and Book of Exalted Deeds, and still found nothing. If anyone could tell me where it is, that'd be great. Thanks. :smallsmile:

Shadowknight12
2011-07-03, 06:42 PM
Oneiromancy, firstly. :smalltongue:

Logos = (roughly) Science.
Manteia = (roughly) Divination.

Secondly, the oneiromancy spells are not from a domain. They are not divine (nor arcane, either). They are spells added to your list of spells know if you take a feat chain found in Heroes of Horror.

Cornelius Grim
2011-07-03, 08:12 PM
Sorry, I get words mixed up a lot. I have science on my mind, oneirology felt right, lol. Well thank you very much that was very helpful! Sorry for taking up your time for something I didn't even understand. Thanks again! :smallbiggrin:

stainboy
2011-07-03, 08:14 PM
Why are we talking like this?

Shadowknight12
2011-07-03, 09:51 PM
Sorry, I get words mixed up a lot. I have science on my mind, oneirology felt right, lol. Well thank you very much that was very helpful! Sorry for taking up your time for something I didn't even understand. Thanks again! :smallbiggrin:

No problem, glad to help. I think that the first feat in the feat chain from Heroes of Horror is Dreamtelling. Also, there's a Dream domain in Spell Compendium, if you want similar flavour. It makes you immune to fear, funnily enough.

Cornelius Grim
2011-07-03, 11:24 PM
Why are we talking like this?

I got in the habit of doing this on a lot of forums I go on. I saw a lot of people coloring their word, sort of like a signature. It seemed like a good idea. Does it bother you? Because if you want me to, I'll stop.

stainboy
2011-07-04, 08:25 AM
*shrug* Doesn't bother me, for whatever that's worth. I'm just some random guy on the internet.